Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,725 members, 7,972,657 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:12 PM

Which Is The Best Major Nigerian Language To Learn - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is The Best Major Nigerian Language To Learn (546 Views)

Money-worshipping: A Major Nigerian-problem / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Major Nigerian Language To Learn by Zeeknow3245(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
I am from the south south. I was told by a Relative that I should learn Hausa for better opportunities. So I am asking which is best for better opportunities. I am a science student. Which language among IGBO,YORUBA OR HAUSA IS BETTER.
Re: Which Is The Best Major Nigerian Language To Learn by Canvass: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Simple
If you want to get unmerited appointment and promotions in Nigeria Civil Service - Hausa

If you want to be able to kill with impunity without being prosecuted - Fulfude

If you want to go into entertainment, especially the music industry or learn Yahoo plus - Yoruba

If you want to be a hustler in commercial sector, learning to make money by all means necessary - Igbo

If you want to travel abroad on hmmm business - Bini

However, the universal language that would work for you everywhere you go, Nigeria and beyond - Money

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Major Nigerian Language To Learn by frozen70(f): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Zeeknow3245:
I am from the south south. I was told by a Relative that I should learn Hausa for better opportunities. So I am asking which is best for better opportunities. I am a science student. Which language among IGBO,YORUBA OR HAUSA IS BETTER.

It's difficult to select a particular language to Lear

Just learn any simple language that you can speak and understand

But if you are based in lagos , learn Yoruba language, ont thing about them is, if you can speak their Lani, they will see you as one of them

So learn the language of the tribe where you are resident
Re: Which Is The Best Major Nigerian Language To Learn by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
frozen70:

It's difficult to select a particular language to Lear

Just learn any simple language that you can speak and understand

But if you are based in lagos , learn Yoruba language, ont thing about them is, if you can speak their Lani, they will see you as one of them

So learn the language of the tribe where you are resident
oh thanks
Re: Which Is The Best Major Nigerian Language To Learn by prince2pac(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
Canvass:
Simple
If you want to get unmerited appointment and promotions in Nigeria Civil Service - Hausa

If you want to be able to kill with impunity without being prosecuted - Fulfude

If you want to go into entertainment, especially the music industry or learn Yahoo plus - Yoruba

If you want to be a hustler in commercial sector, learning to make money by all means necessary - Igbo

If you want to travel abroad on hmmm business - Bini

However, the universal language that would work for you everywhere you go, Nigeria and beyond - Money
you bam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Fake Family Members / Is Yahoo Replacing Cultism In Nigeria Universities? / Best Mattresses In The Nigerian Market For Hot Temperatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.