Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,362 members, 7,932,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

Land For Sale In Badagry, Ikorodu, Epe And Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale In Badagry, Ikorodu, Epe And Ibeju Lekki (239 Views)

……,,,,Promo!!! Buy 5 Plots at The Haven Epe and get 1 plot free!!!!! / Properties For Sale On Lagos Mainland: Badagry, Ikorodu, Ifo | Aimart Realtors / Houses For Sale At Lekki, And Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land For Sale In Badagry, Ikorodu, Epe And Ibeju Lekki by Lagosfinder(m): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
Trust your day is good

At LAGOSFINDER, We have multiple plots of lands available for sale at different locations

All lands are free from government acquisition

Price range is from ₦1.5M - ₦25M depending on land title & location

Contact details

Instagram/Facebook @lagosfinder
Email: contact@lagosfinder.com
Phone/WhatsApp: 07062223999

Re: Land For Sale In Badagry, Ikorodu, Epe And Ibeju Lekki by Lagosfinder(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2021
A cost effective way to own a beautiful house is to buy 2 plots of land in a fast developing area and wait a few years.

When the time is right, sell one plot and use the funds to build the other plot.

Contact Us today for your Land requirements, lets secure you best available offers!

INSPECTION AND PURCHASE
HOTLINE: +2347062223999
VISIT: www.lagosfinder.com
EMAIL: info@lagosfinder.com
Re: Land For Sale In Badagry, Ikorodu, Epe And Ibeju Lekki by Lagosfinder(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2021
Southern Gate Commercial

Suitable for commercial development only

Bring your business to spotlight by investing into Southern Gate Commercial Ibeju Lekki with Major Infrastructure projects such as Lekki Deep sea port, Dangote Refinery, Lekki New Airport, Lekki free trade zone etc.

The Ibeju Lekki is enroute to establishing itself as a major hub industrial and commercial activities.

Location: Directly facing the Lekki Free Trade Zone expressway Oshoroko Ibeju Lekki Lagos, and directly infront of Dangote fertilizer.

Title: CofO
Plot Size & Price
450sqm - N11.25m
600sqm - N15m

Southern Gate Commercial is suitable for fuel station, warehouse, hotels, event center, schools, shopping complex, offices etc

NEIGHBOURHOOD

- Lekki Free Trade Zone complex
- Lekki Deed sea port
- Lekki Air Port
- Dangote Refinery
- Dangote Jetty
- La Campagne Resort

Reach Us On
lagosfinder.com

Re: Land For Sale In Badagry, Ikorodu, Epe And Ibeju Lekki by Lagosfinder(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Land for sale at strategic locations in Ibeju Lekki with good Return of Investments.

INSPECTION AND PURCHASE
EMAIL: info@lagosfinder.com

Re: Land For Sale In Badagry, Ikorodu, Epe And Ibeju Lekki by Lagosfinder(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hello Landowners in the making.

We have an offer for you. I am giving 10 lucky people an opportunity to become a land owner.

The land prices has been slashed drastically for you. I understand that some of you want to become a landlord or landlady but the prices seem unrealistic.

This offer gives you access to free health insurance for 2years.
No hidden charges.
No Allocation fee.

Seems too good to be true right. For those of you that knows me already. You know me for credibility.
I wont say what I cant give.

Only 10 people and the offer is gone.

You can send a dm or message on WhatsApp on 07062223999

(1) (Reply)

For Sale- A Land With An Uncompleted Building, Agbara Photos / For Sale / #加速主义 新冠病毒是美国最大的敌人

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.