Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,594 members, 7,921,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold (12888 Views)

Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by strangest(m): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
JONATHAN GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE , WINNER OF THE 2011 NATIONAL ELECTION
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Rossikk(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
GEJ/SAMBO 2011

That's the verdict of the people.

cool cool
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by EzeUche(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
Rossikk:

GEJ/SAMBO 2011

That's the verdict of the people.

cool cool

Gbam! cool
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Abuse: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
This is the most stupid analysis i have seen in recent times.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by mekaboy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2011

I JUST IMAGING THE NEWS AFTER THE ELECTION.

NTA NEWS:==>> THE LONG AWAITED 2011 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS HAS JUST BEEN CONCLUDED AND THE RESULTS ARE AS FOLLOWS.

PDD: 12,000

CPC : 700

ACN:200

OTHERS.

THE PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT OF THE PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY, HAS EMERGED WINNER WITH 12000 VOTES. THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE AND MILITARY COMMANDER OF THE NIGERIAN ARMY WARNS THAT THEY WILL NOT SPARE ANYONE CAUGHT TRYING TO DISTURB THE PEACE OF THIS COUNTRY.

THE ADVISED OPPOSITION PARTIES WHO HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEW TO THIS RESULT TO FOLLOW DUE PROCESS AND MAINTAIN LAW AND ORDER.

70 MILLION POLICE MEN AND SOLDIERS , HAVE BEEN SENT ALL OVER NIGERIA TO ENSURE PEACE AND SAFETY OF ITS CITIZENS.

TUNDE, EMEKA, MOHAMED, REPORTING FOR NTA NEWS.

Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Rossikk(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
EzeUche, do you get that feeling that great things are just round the corner for our nation once this man is elected?

Some of us who know about the numerous large scale programs and projects just waiting to be executed once this whole election cycle is over with, can hardly wait. From the PIB, to the Power Road Map, to the Natural Gas investments, to the various rail and infrastructure projects in the pipeline and under various stages of completion. Exciting times really lie ahead. smiley
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by EzeUche(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
Rossikk:

EzeUche, do you get that feeling that great things are just round the corner for our nation once this man is elected?

Some of us who know about the numerous large scale programs and projects just waiting to be executed once this whole election cycle is over with, can hardly wait. From the PIB, to the Power Road Map, to the various rail and infrastructure projects in the pipeline under various stages of completion. Exciting times really lie ahead. smiley

For some reason, Goodluck Jonathan has given me a new found faith for Nigeria. In the past, I used to have nothing but despair about Nigeria, but this man has given a glimmer of hope for the country.

We may finally see the much needed development that Nigerians so desperately need. Let us hope that he will be able to fight against the nefarious elements that exist within the Nigerian state, that will do anything to stop him.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by ideylaff: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
if you want nigeria to be in one[b] peace[/b] VOTE FOR GOODLUCK JONAHTAN

more like in Pieces. grin
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by liquid7: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
all analysis is pointless as the election is going to be rigged anyhow.
it will show a comfortable win for GEJ.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by liquid7: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
Rossikk:

Some of us who know about the numerous large scale programs and projects just waiting to be executed once this whole election cycle is over with, can hardly wait. From the PIB, to the Power Road Map, to the Natural Gas investments, to the various rail and infrastructure projects in the pipeline and under various stages of completion. Exciting times really lie ahead. smiley

ok can you explain to us that really want to know and maybe gain that faith too.what has GEJ done to gain your faith.Not what he said but done as we had numerous leaders in the past promise.
he is already the president so surely there something GREAT he has done to make you have faith in this one man.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Asobank: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
vote goodluck jonathan for president and let nigeria move forward to the next level.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by aligwe07: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
Guess who is Goint to Transform Nigeria,

A man of the people,

100% victory, I humbly think the best thing for Buhari to do is to step down for Jonathan and avoid egosentric torture,

We must embrace unity,

The winner of the presidential Election, Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Nnamdi  lateef mohammed Jonathan
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by SUV(f): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2011
As far as i am concerned: all the present Presidential aspirants are jokers.
I am waiting for when BABA Fashola will run for president, then Nigeria will have hope again and live again, but until then, we are wasting our time.

Can anything good come out of Nigerian leaders? YES = 'FASHOLA"
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by ahmedoo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
Its obvious Gudluck is goin 2 win.buh just ope he wunt disapoint d masses dat hav toted hm in?cos 11 mnths of gudluck jonathan didnt bring portable water,no light,enuf curuption, any way 9jerians wil surely get wat dey vote 4.i f33l very sorry 4 9ja as a country.i weep 4 9ja just lyk buhari did yesterday.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by jude33084(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
For me and my house,, we'll vote Mr. GoodLuck for PRESIDENT grin
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by jude33084(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2011
, BUT I PITTY ANY PDP CANDIDATE THAT WILL CONTEST AFTER THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN EDO STATE angry
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Micuilles: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
grin Buhari should weep all he wants. I'm sure he's not weeping for our Naija & those croco--di-le-- tears only moved his family memers.
For the records, this is the first period I have experienced that petrol pump price has been stable all over the country. Even for dis alone GEJ CARRY GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by miauwal98: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2011
By Grace of Almighty God it is Gen. Buhari who will win tomorrow's election, Coz we are tired with this type of Govornment headed by GEJ under the PEAPLE DISTROYING PARTY (PDP), So lets CHANGE!!!
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by fbabs(m): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2011
Anpp will win
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by fbabs(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
Anpp will win
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by juman(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2011
President Jonathan all the way.

Landslide victory for President Jonathan.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by beloveeed: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2011
Kaduna South
PDP   428,992
ACN    70,128
CPC    73,830

Kaduna Central
PDP    37,607
CPC  103,904

This is really an eye opener!
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by daroz(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
jude33084:

, BUT I PITTY ANY PDP CANDIDATE THAT WILL CONTEST AFTER THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN EDO STATE angry

how do u mean?
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Micuilles: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
miauwal98:

By Grace of Almighty God it is Gen. Buhari who will win tomorrow's election, Coz we are tired with this type of Govornment headed by GEJ under the PEAPLE DISTROYING PARTY (PDP), So lets CHANGE!!!

Sorry dear, I know how you feel but I really think Buhary is too old for this responsibility. Despite that, he has played his part & deserves to rest. Nuhu would have been better cos he's younger, but who can trust a police man who can bearly form a correct sentence.

For Tinubu, His arrogance disgusts me. I'm not sure in the nearest future his ego will allow him humble himself to vie for this position. He already feels bigger than Nigeria. EMPHATICALLY, GEJ CARRY GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by daroz(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
f.babs:

Anpp will win
grin
I pray o
infact no be only ANPP, APGA and LP wey no even feed candidate self go win, u hear?
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by ogahug: 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
I'm glad, this is the !st time that all nairalanders are pro-GEJ. Let's celebrate on Monday.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by babyme1(f): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2011
FRESH AIR kiss kiss
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by JimmyBoy1: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2011
Those that will elect the president are not those who tap their keyboards all they long, they are those spend the whole day under scorching sun just to rake a dollar a day. Since none of you belong to that constituency then your opinion is invalid, and your reference to last saturday results is also baseless, as presidential electiona and other elections are driven by different dynamics. Till wednesday evening.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by babyme1(f): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
Jimmy Boy:

Those that will elect the president are not those who tap their keyboards all they long, they are those spend the whole day under scorching sun just to rake a dollar a day. Since none of you belong to that constituency then your opinion is invalid, and your reference to last saturday results is also baseless, as presidential electiona and other elections are driven by different dynamics. Till wednesday evening.

Thot it was Naira? tongue
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by vicenzo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2011
GEJ all the way.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by daphil: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
GEJ=PDP=OBJ=ANENIN=IBB=ATIKU=BODE GEORGE. GEJ victory is a doom for nigeria.
Re: How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
Micuilles:

Sorry dear, I know how you feel but I really think Buhary is too old for this responsibility. Despite that, he has played his part & deserves to rest. Nuhu would have been better cos he's younger, but who can trust a police man who can bearly form a correct sentence.

For Tinubu, His arrogance disgusts me. I'm not sure in the nearest future his ego will allow him humble himself to vie for this position. He already feels bigger than Nigeria. EMPHATICALLY, GEJ CARRY GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin
Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? / Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group / ''Offa Armed Robbery Was Most Likely A Terrorist Attack'' - Olusegun Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.