Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,418 members, 7,911,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

Let's Stop Deceiving Ourself Corruption Will Never End In This Country Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Stop Deceiving Ourself Corruption Will Never End In This Country Nigeria (328 Views)

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. / Saad Abubakar: Nigeria Is In A Bad Situation, Lets Stop Deceiving Ourselves / Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Stop Deceiving Ourself Corruption Will Never End In This Country Nigeria by jaraflaver(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
Is this how will want this country to move forward
Just take a look at this
A custom who is supposed to guide the
Border bribing

Re: Let's Stop Deceiving Ourself Corruption Will Never End In This Country Nigeria by Parrot69: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Let's Stop Deceiving Ourself Corruption Will Never End In This Country Nigeria by budaatum: 12:45am On Mar 11, 2021
Somehow, I disagree that corruption will never end in this country.

I strongly believe that if I stop being corrupt and you stop being corrupt and if we can both convince those around us to stop being corrupt and if those around us whom we have convinced to stop being corrupt can convince those around them to stop being corrupt, and if those around them can stop being corrupt and if they can convince those around them to stop being corrupt and those around those around those we have convinced to stop being corrupt can stop being corrupt, we can create an epidemic of uncorrupt people and no one in our country will be corrupt.

Unless someone comes up with a vaccine of course and immunises everyone and stops the pandemic of uncorruption dead in its tracks. But who's to say the virus of uncorruption might not mutate and be immune to the corrupting vaccine?

Never give up trying is my point. With effort we can all be uncorrupt.

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Voting - A Solid Solution To Vote Buying, Tosin Ajibare / Latest Updates On Asari Dokubo Led Bifran Government / Sunday Igboho Rescues Street Boys Under Ibadan Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.