Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,457 members, 7,944,271 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate (3059 Views)

My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. / She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her Phone, And Also Wants To Stop Being Intimate by Bekind123: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
She is just putting you to a test and you are falling for it. You know your girl better. You are her first love, she just want to know how much you love and cherish her. Please love is a beautiful thing. Don't mind all these sadist and bitter men here. They are just loosers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Female Police Officers Str!p Themselves N@ket At Fuel Station During A Fight / 22year-old Socialite Divorces Her 59-year-old Husband Weeks After Their Marriage / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.