Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,655 members, 7,918,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:00 PM

Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner (3397 Views)

Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter / Charly Boy & Daughter, Dewy Oputa, Fierce In New Motorcycle Themed Photoshoot / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by drewlious114: 3:46am On Mar 11, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTb9HiWALrg
Charly Boy's daughter, Dewy Oputa has taken to Instagram to celebrate her third anniversary with her lesbian partner, SJ. In the Instagram post she shared, Dewy described SJ as everything she manifested for and also expressed gratitude for having her in her life. She wrote; 3 ?s ?f ?ss I ? s?? ? ?? ? ? ?? ??s ?? ss?? ? . Y?? ? ? I ?f?s I’? ?? ??f?? f?? . C?s ?? M A??s & B??f?? Ms. 03/10 H? As T? Us @thelifeofsj SJ on the other hand wrote; I am always thankful to wake up to another day, but today is not just any day. Today marks 3 years from the fateful day YOU walked into my life @dewyoputa . The day my dream came true. It’s been 3 years full of respect, love, laughter, and peace. Some people say that the “honeymoon phase” of a relationship lasts for a short period of time, but I’ve realized that it can last as long as we want it to. Loving you is as easy as I can breathe. There is no obstacle we cannot tackle. As long as we continue to lead with Love and Respect, we will always win. I’m proud to have you as my significant other and I pray we continue to love each other till eternity. Happy Anniversary to US.

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by saraeden29: 3:48am On Mar 11, 2021
See

1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 11, 2021
Clitoria Classicals
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by Jerryherd: 5:24am On Mar 11, 2021
grin

Charly boy go almost faint after seeing this

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by vengertime: 6:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Charly boy go almost faint after seeing this

There's nothing like fainting here. He has accepted the fact that his daughter is a lesbian abroad. By the way he started it years ago by dressing and making up like a woman to snap pictures

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by ikorodureporta: 6:40am On Mar 11, 2021
na she b woman sef..mtcheew.. berra look for a guy wey go drill you well
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by kenzysmith: 7:01am On Mar 11, 2021
All this ass goes to waste abeg na allow come nack small na abeg

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by Queenlovely(f): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2021
watching
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by Queenslander(f): 7:24am On Mar 11, 2021
Phew, I guess she's the femme.. the one with the Bald head..
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by iamoyindamola(m): 7:46am On Mar 11, 2021
Queenslander:
How did you guess
Were you one before undecided
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by Queenslander(f): 8:35am On Mar 11, 2021
iamoyindamola:

How did you guess
Were you one before undecided

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by Maxcollins042(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2021
The only remedy to obliterate this alien sexuality is to abduct the purveyors, hold them hostage and boink them for a long period of time. They will eventually come around to appreciate the natural sexuality

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by Powerfly(f): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2021
Ain't they cute?
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by Petyr1: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2021
Someone should summon righteousness. He has something to say
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by offset67(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2021
wasted pussies
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by pretydiva(f): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Awon werey
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by Charx122: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
drewlious114:

Charly Boy's daughter, Dewy Oputa has taken to Instagram to celebrate her third anniversary with her lesbian partner, SJ. In the Instagram post she shared, Dewy described SJ as everything she manifested for and also expressed gratitude for having her in her life. She wrote; 3 ?s ?f ?ss I ? s?? ? ?? ? ? ?? ??s ?? ss?? ? . Y?? ? ? I ?f?s I’? ?? ??f?? f?? . C?s ?? M A??s & B??f?? Ms. 03/10 H? As T? Us @thelifeofsj SJ on the other hand wrote; I am always thankful to wake up to another day, but today is not just any day. Today marks 3 years from the fateful day YOU walked into my life @dewyoputa . The day my dream came true. It’s been 3 years full of respect, love, laughter, and peace. Some people say that the “honeymoon phase” of a relationship lasts for a short period of time, but I’ve realized that it can last as long as we want it to. Loving you is as easy as I can breathe. There is no obstacle we cannot tackle. As long as we continue to lead with Love and Respect, we will always win. I’m proud to have you as my significant other and I pray we continue to love each other till eternity. Happy Anniversary to US.

Wasted!!
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by LadySarah: 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Both look hideous
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by Telegram234(m): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lékénú úkú
This úkú just waste like that.

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by luminouz(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Queenslander:

Can't u see how heavy her ass is?

Of course she is the fuqin femme grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by luminouz(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
LadySarah:
Both look hideous

Sounds like two spoons of jealousy from you cheesy

The daughter is fine,even with the bald hair
Re: Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Celebrates Third Anniversary With Lesbian Partner by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Playfully Photobombs Chioma's Birthday Photoshoot (Video) / Watch And Download After Earth Via 9aijahouse Entertainment / Alicia Keys Steps Out With Her Son & Hubby, To ''keep A Child Alive Black Ball'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.