Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) (40749 Views)

16 Passengers Missing In Another Lagos Boat Accident / Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) / Lagos Boat Capsize: Pregnant Woman Dies, 16 Missing In (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Hope he’s found safe.
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2021
Basher8583:

Dis Idiat of an iliterate IPOB cannot read oh. Even as clear as the title of the post is. Shame. 5%er
so can't you be mature enough to say something without insults? Are you a sane person? There is no harm In Keeping silent when u have nothing reasonable to say. Am not ipob. Am Delta. We are highly educated in our family and super rich. So u can go Bleep your mum Ok. Yoruba pussy ass seller of right for porridge like esau
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by Basher8583: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2021
Viknat:
so can't you be mature enough to say something without insults? Are you a sane person? There is no harm In Keeping silent when u have nothing reasonable to say. Am not ipob. Am Delta. We are highly educated in our family and super rich. So u can go Bleep your mum Ok. Yoruba pussy ass seller of right for porridge like esau

I can see you clearly displaying your education *sic*

grin hahaha
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by mozona(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2021
Our kidnappers don reach canada....

I pray he is found alive
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by omoharry(f): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Viknat:
Painful thing be say dis man and his family voted d lifeless vegetable womanneqin pro max 1970 model hybernating in aso rock e come run commot as a result of bad govt by lifeless pple. Hopefully he will be seen and sent to Nigeria make e enjoy change govt. Fuel from 100_170 rice from 8;500- 30k plus. Na who we offend for Nigeria sef?
Did you see him vote for Buhari?And what has Buhari got to do with his disappearance?
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by Larrykaysail(m): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
anonymuz:
someone who has license to drive must have a valid paper.

NO Temporary visitor on visa can get ID , DL and you can register a car , all you need is to produce your home country DL, do driving test and road test .
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by aremuforlife(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
oloshun:

Bro, kidnapping is worst in North America than Nigeria especially kids. Not less than 10 kids get missing a day in the state I live here in the States. But their media cover their shame, but quickly condemn other societies.
This is the situation in the western world and Asia, they are very good in cover their crimes or bad sides from the media but very fast in broadcasting the bad side of Africa.
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by Chriskito09: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
anonymuz:
No mind the mugu
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by null: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Seniorwriter:

As a Nigerian Youth in diaspora always endeavor to register with the Nigerian Embassy or consulate in the country you are.
It has so many advantages and keeps citizens around you that might want to act funny with you on check.

@Seniorwriter

Oga go and park one side. Nigerian Embassy in Germany will not allow you enter talk less of registration - They themselves need help

Citizens that might want to act funny kwa Stop daydreaming that many a Foreigner is out to get you because you be visitor for dem country. This is complete rubbish
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
bigt2:
Wow! Baba fit don japa! Use Canada as stepping stone grin

JP to where ?
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
They will find him safe and sound but if this were to be in the South West just forget it, his skull may have been used for rituals undecided
Omo your ass big O
How far mo role now cool
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
Omo I thought this shit happen only in naija how come and they haven't seen him .
Omo make e no be wetin I dey think O
I pray they find him
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
null:

Oga go and park one side. Nigerian Embassy in Germany will not allow you enter talk less of registration - They themselves need help

Citizens that might want to act funny kwa Stop daydreaming that many a Foreigner is out to get you because you be visitor for dem country. This is complete rubbish
Your comment shows your mindset
Where in my comment did I state that many citizens are out to get foreigners
Saying my advise for citizens to do the right thing in foreign land is rubbish is a show of your ignorance in a public forum like this.
This kind of mindset is exactly why other countries will keep disrespecting you.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by Cashify: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Really
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
They will find him safe and sound but if this were to be in the South West just forget it, his skull may have been used for rituals undecided
savage grin grin
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by AlphaSoul: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
jobsonlist:
The Windsor Police Service is looking for a missing 25-year-old man.

Oyebode Oyenuga was last seen on Tuesday, February 2, 2021, in Windsor. He was driving a 2015 white BMW with the license plate CRNW931.
The Major Crime Unit is actively investigating his disappearance and is concerned for his safety.

Oyenuga is described as a Black man between 5’11” to 6′ with a stocky build, weighing approximately 260 lbs.

Source :
https://missingpeople.ca/2021/03/missing-man-in-windsor-ontario-oyebode-oyenuga-25/
Hope he get's found in the nick of time. He may have gone off a known
trail and got lost.

His mobile phone lines can also be tracked by his telecom service provider(s) in real time.
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by AlphaSoul: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
Awoleesu:

Ahhhh! Kilodeee?! "20 times..." Bii ti bawo?! Pls check facts and save us the hyperbole!
I appreciate Canada is bigger than Nigeria, but certainly not in the hemisphere of 20x...
By rough guess, if Nigeria is estimated the size of at least the midsize province in Canada (say SK), then with 13 provinces/territories, Canada can only be between 10-12.5 times bigger than Naija. Look it up!

BTW, tell us; was your friend in the snow bank found alive or frozen?
/
grin grin... "Yoruboid exclamations!"
Cracking me up...
/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
AlphaSoul:

/
grin grin... "Yoruboid exclamations!"
/
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Your sense of humor is as pale as your skin

ipobarethieves:
make Una dey use Una 6 senses not 5 reason well b4 u talk.Sumbody with a valid driver license ,haba sad undecided?
Re: Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) by TheCongo2: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
anonymuz:

The post said he was last seen on Tuesday, February 2, 2021, in Windsor. He was driving a 2015 white BMW with the license plate CRNW931.

The post never said he has license to drive.

Anyway, hope they find him safe and sound.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / JAPA: My Marriage Shakes / Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.