Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,004 members, 7,949,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) (1951 Views)

See The New Look Of Enugu-onitsha Road Being Constructed By Buhari(photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Priscy01(f): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2021
Zahra Buhari-Indimi, daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, says she decided to take legal action against Sahara Reporters over a report which alleged she was involved in fraud because she wanted to protect her growing family, Igbere TV reports.

The online publication had claimed a source said that a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress Nasiru Danu and some top officials of the Nigeria Customs Service fraudulently wired N2.5 billion to the president’s daughter out of a total of N51 billion allegedly laundered.

The source further claimed that the said sum was transferred to Mrs Buhari-Indimi through her foundation of which Mr Danu is a signatory.

However, the president’s daughter said in an Instagram post on Wednesday night that she took the legal step having been subjected to cyber bullying since her father became president in 2015 and was re-elected in 2019.

“This was a decision I had to take to protect myself and my growing family from cyber bullying, non investigative and lazy journalism,” she said.

“It is unfair to say the least. I have taken so much in the last 6 years and I’m about to practise what I preached in my first episode of #inconversationwithzahra that held in November 2019.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMP1GckswNy/?igshid=sipacpmbsm3q

The president’s daughter in a letter signed by her counsel Nasiru Adamu to Sahara Reporters demanded from the firm a retraction with an apology carried with the same prominence on its platform and three national dailies for seven consecutive days.

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Priscy01(f): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2021
More

Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by uptimum123(m): 6:38am On Mar 11, 2021
That's what we the patriotic citizens are also facing here from some bunch of unpatriotic belligerent aliens who also call themselves Nigerians.

No retreat no surrender...We shall stand tall against our enemies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by remikalej: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2021
grin that's celebrity life for you, stop complaining
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by edo3(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2021
Don't even know what to type..
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 6:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Since your father has ear problem, when we bully online you go and bully your father

13 Likes

Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by chatinent: 6:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Yawns.
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2021
Shut up. what will you now say about what Nigerians are passing through in the hands of your father

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Esteedee12(m): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2021
Okay
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by nony43(m): 6:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Sorry, but it is nothing compared to what your father has done to us.

6 Likes

Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 6:56am On Mar 11, 2021
Ns so your Father too dey do another person jor. No come here come dey disturb us jare!

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 6:56am On Mar 11, 2021
Priscy01:
Zahra Buhari-Indimi, daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, says she decided to take legal action against Sahara Reporters over a report which alleged she was involved in fraud because she wanted to protect her growing family, Igbere TV reports.

The online publication had claimed a source said that a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress Nasiru Danu and some top officials of the Nigeria Customs Service fraudulently wired N2.5 billion to the president’s daughter out of a total of N51 billion allegedly laundered.

The source further claimed that the said sum was transferred to Mrs Buhari-Indimi through her foundation of which Mr Danu is a signatory.

However, the president’s daughter said in an Instagram post on Wednesday night that she took the legal step having been subjected to cyber bullying since her father became president in 2015 and was re-elected in 2019.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMP1GckswNy/?igshid=sipacpmbsm3q

The president’s daughter in a letter signed by her counsel Nasiru Adamu to Sahara Reporters demanded from the firm a retraction with an apology carried with the same prominence on its platform and three national dailies for seven consecutive days.

Lalasticlala
Nigerians have been facing economic bullying by your dad poor performance and lack of capacity.....imagine a litre of groundnut oil moved from 300 to 1k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Rugaria: 6:57am On Mar 11, 2021
We have taken too much physical, political and economic bullying from the man you call father! He has terrorized us to no end while you and your clan live like kings and queens..

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:01am On Mar 11, 2021
Gbam...

I don't mind if we can exchange position zarah.

if I dey your position I no go senddddddd

instead, I will be posting pictures that will torment those cyber bullies because I've got a thick skin, thicker than that of your father's.
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Nbotee(m): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2021
Ur father bullied #EndSars# protesters with thugs and the military, he's been bullying Nigerians ever since he entered into a govt he's been crying to enter for years. He bullies even his VP so I wonder what U are complaining about

1 Like

Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Siberia01(m): 7:07am On Mar 11, 2021
grin
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by SirIconR(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2021
it's not your fault oooh.... Your clueless and brainless father caused it
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by youngeagle(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2021
Blame that dullard that gave birth to you
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Tumbulum: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2021
Go tell your dullard father to stop bullying Nigerians
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by ovieigho(m): 7:20am On Mar 11, 2021
Lol

Was this not part of the pictures AKPD packaged for gullible Nigerians ...

Some idiots saw the picture and voted buhari...

1 Like

Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by rex444(m): 7:32am On Mar 11, 2021
Is your own not better ? It's only cyber bullying.... Come and wear some of the same Citizens as you are , shoes.
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by ivandragon: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2021
Smokes & mirrors...
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by AlexBells(m): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2021
When you are not even on nairaland
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2021
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2021
remikalej:
grin that's celebrity life for you, stop complaining
which stupid celebrity, who dashed her celebrity. please what talent does she have? respect your self oh. undecided
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2021
Them same corruption scandal that rocked osinbajo's daughter that she is now lying low-key.Instead of you to lye low so that the matter will die you want to disgrace yourself.It's not that efcc or icpc will even arrest you.
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Twelfthman: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2021
Pele dear. Buh tell ur papa to change. People will always involve you in his business. That is a universal human code. That is why u hear people say "Don't spoil our family name o". If one person Bleep up for family. People will classify all members of that family as "Bleep up people".
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by ukaface(f): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2021
Mtcheeew
Can it be compared to the hardships an average Nigerian is passing thru on a daily, because of your father??
Go and sit down jare,were you expecting praises and claps?? This on dey jonz
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2021
Cyber bullying is your problem when your father is bullying Nigerians everyday.

He bullies us with Police, Soldier, DSS, Fulani terrorists, NCC, INEC and everything and you are here talking about cyber bullying.

You are very stupid!!

Somebody already called you "baby female cow" on this forum and I think I agree with him

Fraudulent ode.
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Gbam...

I don't mind if we can exchange position zarah.

if I dey your position I no go senddddddd

instead, I will be posting pictures that will torment those cyber bullies because I've got a thick skin, thicker than that of your father's.

Abok* why are you thinking like an heifer or do you have a bludgeon encephalon in ur head
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2021
Why won't you receive cyber bullying when you wanted to trend because your nunu drinking agwei of a father became the President?
Re: I’ve Taken Too Much Cyberbullying In Six Years — Zahra Buhari (Photos) by goatandyam: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2021
Na suicide bombing work people like you dey do.

Oloshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023:Tony Elumelu The Most Influential Nigerian And Unifier Should Be President / Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? / Why Is IPOB Shutting Down Only The South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.