Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,211 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:43 PM

After Messi Missed A Penalty Against PSG Last Night, SEE What Aisha Yesufu Did - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Messi Missed A Penalty Against PSG Last Night, SEE What Aisha Yesufu Did (1413 Views)

Davido Scores A Penalty Kick (Video) / Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' / Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Messi Missed A Penalty Against PSG Last Night, SEE What Aisha Yesufu Did by Edem247(m): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2021
Hello guys, welcome to my channel. This morning's gist is about Aisha Yesufu and her reactions after the Barcelona star, Lionel Messi missed a penalty shoot against Paris Saint German last night. Aisha Yesufu has reacted over the penalty shoot that was missed by one of the football stars in the world, Lionel Messi. The football match was between the Barcelona FC and Paris Saint German, aka PSG. It was a fixture that drew the attention of millions of football enthusiasts all over the world, and just like every other football lover, Aisha Yesufu was not left behind. She took in much pleasure in the game as she didn't hesitate to incessantly updates her fans and followers on every move and action carried out on the field. However, the good and bad side of Messi was ... Continue Reading Here >>> http:///s38eb2e34210311en_ng?link=1

Re: After Messi Missed A Penalty Against PSG Last Night, SEE What Aisha Yesufu Did by Fahdiga(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2021
ok
Re: After Messi Missed A Penalty Against PSG Last Night, SEE What Aisha Yesufu Did by HaBaE(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2021
LA click LA bend

1 Like

Re: After Messi Missed A Penalty Against PSG Last Night, SEE What Aisha Yesufu Did by Naybahood(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
He no go better for you with this stupid news , rubbish human being

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Miserable When People Stare At Me With Lust, Mummy Wa Comedienne / Bbnaija Pere's Ex Wife Exposes Him / Lovely Art Works Of Davido's Ex - Chioma - Check Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.