Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,359 members, 7,891,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Bruno Fernandes 'refusing To Sign New Manchester United Deal' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bruno Fernandes 'refusing To Sign New Manchester United Deal' (324 Views)

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Signs New Manchester United Contract Until 2024 / Marcus Rashford Congratulates Ighalo On Signing New Manchester United Loan Deal / David Beckham And His Three Sons Pose In New Manchester United Jerseys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bruno Fernandes 'refusing To Sign New Manchester United Deal' by NaijaBetInfo(m): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2021
Manchester United playmaker Bruno Fernandes is reportedly stalling over a new bumper contract at Old Trafford.

The Portugal international has been a revelation for the Red Devils since his arrival last year, notching up 16 goals and 11 assists in 28 Premier League appearances during the 2020-21 campaign.

A recent report suggested that United are prepared to double Fernandes's wages to £200k a week with a new-and-improved contract at Old Trafford, but the former Sporting Lisbon man is supposedly hesitant to commit his future to the club at this moment in time.

According to The Sun, Fernandes is keen to know what United's intentions are in the transfer market before he elects to sign a new deal, as he wants to be assured that the club can attract the best players capable of propelling them to title glory.

At this stage, there is nothing to suggest that Fernandes will seek a move away from United, but the Portuguese playmaker - who pockets a relatively modest £100k per week - would have no problem finding a top club willing to pay him more, even amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Fernandes's current deal at United does not expire until the end of the 2024-25 campaign.

Re: Bruno Fernandes 'refusing To Sign New Manchester United Deal' by MyGoodnez: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2021
Trash
Re: Bruno Fernandes 'refusing To Sign New Manchester United Deal' by paulolee(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2021
instead of him to calm down and collect dt sweet deal he is busy finding a new club dt would better dt deal,
I know its teams like PSG, madrid n chelsea are good in talking n signing all these season wonder dt would end up as flops bcoz barca, bayern n city dt i know dnt need a player like fernandez dt easily goes off on a long season...
I must confess dt he have had a good season already bt I would like him to sign dt new deal n spend some seasons with united so dt dose comparing him to d more talented de bryne would eat thier words..

(1) (Reply)

Surest Win Bet9ja Free Booking Code For Today 20 March 2021 / Can Anyone Mentor Me To Earn Online? Sport Betting Or Smth / Tottenham Sacked Mourinho Amids Fears 10 Players Could Dump Club This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.