Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:05 PM

Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo (31228 Views)

Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune / Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State / Bandits Kidnap 300 Schoolgirls In Jangebe, Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by ignis: 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
Edo needs ESN
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by Krexpah(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
This country Na cruise I swear
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by realstars: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
This Is The Next Level Four Our Children
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by Lawalemi(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hahahaha. Wahala wear boxer for Naija.

Why am I thinking God is getting back at Buhari for all his mockery on past governments.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by aminusodiq(m): 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zooposki:
President Buhari
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by driy65(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
Pol
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by monex(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
Whazar:
E don happen

I expect our gallant cultists to take over and secure these people and Dem real niggars since the President Buhari won't go after his urchins

Buhari is a terrorist

MODIFIED: I can't believe I typed dullardinhô (notice the o) Nairaland changed it to president Buhari

Lol everybody sef don know say the guy dey lifeless
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
Whazar:
E don happen

I expect our gallant cultists to take over and secure these people and Dem real niggars since the President Buhari won't go after his urchins

Buhari is a terrorist

MODIFIED: I can't believe I typed dullardinhô (notice the o) Nairaland changed it to president Buhari

i swear, that Buhari is a failure! Imagine a country with more than 200million citizens being ruled by a clueless Buhari? It is finished!!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by jrusky(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
Where is that idiot that called Yoruba coward as kidnappers ravages their region and claimed he from Edo now you Mr mighty Superman it has happened in your Edo pls show your power and go and fight the bandit and free the victims and lets see.

It is tet time Buhari has to go either by coup or whatever means. Enough is Enough!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by ourema(f): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
LibertyRep:
These are possibly home grown bandits buoyed by FGs treatment of banditry with kid gloves.

The fear all along is that other regions would likely key into this 'money spinning' venture and it won't be easy to exterminate.

It happened in Lagos/Ogun yesterday, Benin today.

Where's next?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by Atk1nson(m): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
budaatum:
See Nigerians blaming Buhari for useless people kidnapping in Edo State. They find it difficult to mention Fulani or boko haram so their next blame person is buhari and not the useless people who chose to kidnap others as if na Buhari send them.

When did Nigerians become so irresponsible I wonder, that we do not blame the kidnapping culprits anymore? How can one be certain that those blaming buhari here will not go and kidnap or steal or be corrupt and claim buhari made them kidnap or steal or be corrupt? If I shoot them on the street now will they also blame buhari I wonder? In fact, let me not wonder!

People, if buda shoots you on the streets will you let buda go and go and arrest Buhari because it is Buhari's who made me shot you?

I swear to the Gods that someone should write in the holy books you all read that, "people perish because they are irresponsible", because it is proving to be very very true!

If you don't understand that government (in Nigeria, namely Buhari) is responsible for ensuring the security of life and properties in the country, you truly don't deserve too be on nairaland, there is a minimum level of stupidity and ignorance that should be tolerated here on nairaland.

If Buhari is unable or unwilling to secure the life and property of people in the country, people should be allowed to arm themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by Owologbo(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
sweetonugbu:

Ewooo awusa abata awka
This your girlfriend make me remember the song black in yellow.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by Patrioticman007(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
budaatum:
See Nigerians blaming Buhari for useless people kidnapping in Edo State. They find it difficult to mention Fulani or boko haram so their next blame person is buhari and not the useless people who chose to kidnap others as if na Buhari send them.

When did Nigerians become so irresponsible I wonder, that we do not blame the kidnapping culprits anymore? How can one be certain that those blaming buhari here will not go and kidnap or steal or be corrupt and claim buhari made them kidnap or steal or be corrupt? If I shoot them on the street now will they also blame buhari I wonder? In fact, let me not wonder!

People, if buda shoots you on the streets will you let buda go and go and arrest Buhari because it is Buhari's who made me shot you?

I swear to the Gods that someone should write in the holy books you all read that, "people perish because they are irresponsible", because it is proving to be very very true!

The truth is always bitter, I pray they understand your facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by saintmm(m): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
this is what you get when you have dullardinhos in power!!!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by Choosing(f): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
kidnappings is the new cash cow. I hope the corpers around that area are safe

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by budaatum: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
Atk1nson:

If you don't understand that government (in Nigeria, namely Buhari) is responsible for ensuring the security of life and properties in the country, you truly don't deserve too be on nairaland, there is a minimum level of stupidity and ignorance that should be tolerated here on nairaland.

If Buhari is unable or unwilling to secure the life and property of people in the country, people should be allowed to arm themselves.

You that is not stupid and ignorant and does understand and do deserve to be on Nairaland, is it buhari who is responsible for making sure you do not kidnap people?

Should we also blame Buhari for the lack of home training and disregard and disrespect that made you insult buda in your post?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by Amaechi2023(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The government should not negotiate

I repeat! Government should not negotiate
And the family of the victims should not negotiate also
na now you talk like real nigga.
we die hia.
no more negotiation, enough is enough..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by ogbonti: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
livinbygrace:
Boys no wan dey do Yahoo again ,as yahoo don cast ,so Na the latest booming business in a nigeria now be dis .Efcc should look into the matter

The only way to stop all this is to bring back "PUBLIC EXECUTION" of criminals like in the 1970's and1980's

All kidnapping cases must be adjudicate within 30 days and execution of convicts must happen within 21 days after conviction

That 21 days includes filling an appeal if the convicted person feels they have anything else left in the tank - no emotions.

The Kidnappers and their enablers [those who gave them guns and ammo] must be made to face the bullet at the public square

This scenario apply to Armed Robbers too - If we can do this, Nigeria will be restored back to sanity. ANYTHING SHORT OF THIS, NO HOPE

IF China is executing corrupt public officials, Indonesia executing drug peddlers, then NIGERIA wont be out of place to publicly execute KIDNAPPERS!

Lastly, our culture of let's forgive and forget is killing Nigeria - forgiveness of criminal acts is an incentive for others to create needless chaos!!!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
sad

Kai!!!! This scumbag don dey near South West

Zamfara
Sokoto
Oyo
Now Edo

PDP and their bloody politics

You're not okay at all
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by wink2015(m): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
POLITICAL KIDNAPPING.

The opposition is doing this to bring down the government in Edo state.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by Atk1nson(m): 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
budaatum:

You that is not stupid and ignorant and does understand and do deserve to be on Nairaland, is it buhari who is responsible for making sure you do not kidnap people?

Should we also blame Buhari for the lack of home training and disregard and disrespect that made you insult buda in your post?

If you have some sense, you will know crime happens everywhere in the world but effective leaders are able to keep crime rate low and security working. A leader that cannot at the very least keep the country as secured as he met it does not deserve to be in power.

Unfortunately,behind every ineffective/incompetent leader is a bunch of stupid and greedy people. Congrats to you

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by chikason22(m): 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
If you type d u l l a r d I n h o together, it will give u president Buhari.

Let's have some fun pls

gringringrin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
They are not bandits but boko-haram.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by InaNla(f): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Whazar:
E don happen

Buhari is a terrorist

President Buhari - dullardinhô
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by VictorUSA(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
You don't dare that shit in the NORTH!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by Inyinese(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Jerryherd:
sad

Kai!!!! This scumbag don dey near South West

Zamfara
Sokoto
Oyo
Now Edo

PDP and their bloody politics

you forgot Niger, Katsina, nasarawa, and so on

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by madridsta007(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Whazar:
E don happen

Buhari is a terrorist

dullardinhô

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by EMMY76: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
These terrorists have finally moved down to the SS too bad.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by Zeezy81: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Whazar:
E don happen

Buhari is a terrorist

Abeg leave that thing.. which bandits? Abi na the cultist dem self u go ask question

If na so make them form Nigeria kidnappers Association, every state go get its chapter, cos as it stands Edo state chapter just began operations.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by budaatum: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Sorry, but responding to you will diminish my brain cells.

Atk1nson:

[s]If you have some sense, you will know crime happens everywhere in the world but effective leaders are able to keep crime rate low and security working. A leader that cannot at the very least keep the country as secured as he met it does not deserve to be in power.

Unfortunately,behind every ineffective/incompetent leader is a bunch of stupid and greedy people. Congrats to you[/s]
Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by Whoube99(f): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/03/11/breaking-gunmen-kidnap-teachers-students-in-edo/

Where is this sheikh gumi sef
Ya ministry is fast moving to the permanent site

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo by Donian007: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
President Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Visits Sites Of Ongoing Projects In Guzape, Jahi, Others / Plan To Transfer Yusuf Buhari To National Hospital Suspended / Yahaya Bello Is After My Life Over Defeat In The Court - Natasha Akpoti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.