Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,332 members, 7,971,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

SEO Writer Needed To Join Content Team - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SEO Writer Needed To Join Content Team (469 Views)

I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army / SEO Writer Needed - Urgent / How To Join Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations, NIPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO Writer Needed To Join Content Team by FIFtheMyth(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hello,
I am in search of a proficient and prolific writer to join my content team to work on various writing gigs that cut across several niches, but mostly in the iGaming niche.

What I am looking for:
- A writer that knows how to carry out decent research on a given topic, knows how to use keywords, and can apply basic SEO knowledge.
- A writer that can understand and work with different sets of requirements from several clients
- A writer that can deliver quality articles in a short period. You need to be able to keep to deadlines.
- A good communicator.
- A writer that proofreads their work thoroughly.
- A writer that is easily accessible and fairly available to make revisions and take on jobs.
- A writer that has a laptop and solid, 24/7 internet connection. (Please do not apply if you type with your mobile phone, I need someone I can work with on Google Docs in real-time)
- A writer that actually knows how to write. I don’t want bored or unemployed people masquerading as writers.

You don’t necessarily have to be a professional writer, but you must have at least written a few articles in the past. I’ll need to see samples.

If you're interested, please fill the form here: https://forms.gle/wWRGLCsqC77ND85i7, and I'll get back to you if selected.
Re: SEO Writer Needed To Join Content Team by FIFtheMyth(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hello NL!
Hiring is currently on. Hoping to connect with some good content writers!
Fill the form here: https://forms.gle/dt97mujMHjHmsso27
Re: SEO Writer Needed To Join Content Team by FIFtheMyth(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2022
Now hiring!
Re: SEO Writer Needed To Join Content Team by FIFtheMyth(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Currently hiring

Kindly fill this form if you're interested: https://forms.gle/P6Akggb7DPxUeero6
Re: SEO Writer Needed To Join Content Team by swayersc: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Are you an experienced SEO writer looking for a new challenge? Our content team is looking for someone who can help create engaging, reader-oriented content and optimize it for search engines. real properties Bells If you have the skills and experience to join us, we'd love to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Applications Open For UPG Sustainability Leadership Program 2022 (fully-funded) / You Really Need Me! I Will Write For You A Blog Or An Article / Dashboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.