Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,457 members, 7,901,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:57 AM

Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient (14634 Views)

Rivers Assembly Is Non-existent to Me, Peace Accord not binding - Fubara / Imo State House Of Assembly Is Not On Fire / Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by Numerouno94(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
Speechless.

If u talk some miscreants will jump on ur mention nd spill trash. Was complaining abt d poor state of d country yesterday nd one lizard head lukin guy jumped on my mention only to start telling me to shut up, nd how he grew up in Europe bla bla bla...Imagine an idiot living in Europe tellin me in Naija to keep quite dat Naija is ok. Some ppl re really mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by illicit(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Really
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by oluwasegun007(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Confirm
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
A legislator complaining of being underfunded when the minimum wage is #30, 000. This country is cursed.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
What a country? Look at this well fed bastard and someone will tell me Nigeria is not dead and buried. Mtchhheeew before the country turns to Somalia, I hope I have left this hole.

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by bixton(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/national-assembly-is-broke-needs-bigger-budget-to-be-efficient-reps/

Truly the house is broke. Just go back to your village. More funds does not lead to efficient legislation and legislative duties. It's like a student complainig that he did not get good grades because he did not eat enough when going to school.
The people who needs money to run an efficient life are the low cadre civil servants not your likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by salford1: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin
Crazy people.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by joelag: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thunder fire una left eyes, thieves!!!
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by ceaser: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
National assembly or National wereys?

“Until Nigerians believe that the appropriation that was made for the running of the National Assembly, which happened when naira was 160 to the dollar, is less now than what it used to be? The dollar equivalent of naira today has gone up to over N400. The purchasing power of the budget as it is now is weaker than it was 10 years ago.

See useless spokesperson o.

How about the minimum wage which was made on basis of 160 naira to the dollar, which is far less now than what it used to be. Upon that sef, not every governor has started paying it and majority of such useless governors are in cahoots with this same werey legislators to reduce the minimum wage in a bill that has passed the second reading.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by Felabrity: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
Bunch of useless criminals
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by PotatoSalad(m): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
No comment

Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
they are not seriuos. Maybe one of my balls can be of help here
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by elGenius: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
hmmm

I guess budget padding hasn't been successful this recent years uh
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
why won't they be broke when they are even earning more than the masses?

if they are talking about underfunding, they should be thinking about cutting there overhead cost and reducing there bogus salaries!

that is what is call having Nigeria at heart and not asking state governors to negotiate or reduce the minimum wage of mere N30,000.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by esthel(f): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thank you, you all can go rest now
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by africandollar: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
And where, if I might ask, would you get the funds for the bigger budget? Why are we being ruled by idiots bayi nitori Olo'un! angry

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by Weedhustler: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thunder fire una!
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
I won't taking a shot at his jaws ...
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by tot(f): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
ceaser:
National assembly or National wereys?

grin
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by Toosure70: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
We all need to support Sowore now.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by babaijebue(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
National Assembly should stop deceiving themselves

Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by symbianDON(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
thieves. no be una fault...na see finish cause am

Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by Onuoha1234(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
In the 7th , Assembly.150 members did not.utter a word but collected monstrous pay for four years.NASS is most unpatriotic.n
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by Blackdisciple(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
Let them cut down their jumbo pay.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by Sollow(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
fulaniHERDSman:
Mad Country
no be small mad kwantri!!
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by nemynely(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
Olé! Barawo! Onye ohi!
You guys in those corruption ridden chambers will not end well.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by deherdsman: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
shameless thieves!
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by Temptee101(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nigerians are strong abeg.

The trash Nigerian politicians vomit on a daily basis, is enough to cause someone heartache or even lead to suicide.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thunder strike una
Re: Benjamin Kalu: National Assembly Is Broke, Needs Bigger Budget To Be Efficient by elisho: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
BROKE kill you there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Inherited Insurgency From A Clueless PDP Government / Ahmad Satom: How Will the National Anthem Bill Solve Hunger and Insecurity? / Nigeria Recovers More Billions Of Abacha’s Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.