Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,038 members, 7,922,532 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:16 AM

Anambra State Police Command Assures Maximum Cooperation To NYSC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Police Command Assures Maximum Cooperation To NYSC (149 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters / Mustapha Adekunle, Aka Seigo, Wanted By Lagos State Police Command. / Edo Police Command Assures Of Safety During Yuletide, Warns Against Thuggery... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Police Command Assures Maximum Cooperation To NYSC by okeychris(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
By Okechukwu Onuegbu

The Anambra State Police Command has assured the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in the State of the Nigeria Police 's maximum cooperation in the area of security of Corps members.

The Commissioner of Police in the State CP Monday Bala Kuryas gave the assurance in Awka when he received the Nysc Anambra Coordinator and Team lead Mr. Kehinde Aremu-Cole who where in his office on a courtesy call.

Speaking during the event, CP Kuryas expressed appreciation for the visit saying he had a close working relationship with the scheme at his previous stations.

" Having passed through NYSC myself, I have deep respect for Corps members. I have worked closely with NYSC in my previous states. When I was in Nasarawa and Kogi states I was the one who goes to the Orientation camp to represent the Commissioner of Police. I will give you my maximum cooperation," he stated.

Earlier, the State Coordinator of NYSC, Mr Kehinde Aremu said the visit was to welcome him to the state, familiarize, and commiserate with the Command over the loss of some police personnel.

Kuryas took over as Anambra CP in February, replaced Mr. John Abang, who was last month promoted to the rank of Assistant Inspector General of Police, AIG.

Re: Anambra State Police Command Assures Maximum Cooperation To NYSC by Fahdiga(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
The world worst police force

(1) (Reply)

Governnor Obiano's 7th Anniversary. Touching The Softside Of Leadership / Ayade Urges FAO To Extend Agric Value Chain Beyond Cocoa, Palm Oil / Great Article With Plenty Of Insights About Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.