Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,275 members, 7,940,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

How To Find And Marry The Right Partner | Apostle Joshua Selman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Find And Marry The Right Partner | Apostle Joshua Selman (567 Views)

“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady / Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find And Marry The Right Partner | Apostle Joshua Selman by apitao(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Selecting the right life partner is necessary to lead a happy married life. Apostle Joshua Selman shows in this video the right qualities to check for in selecting the right person to marry. Although, there are many factors that one needs to consider when choosing a life partner, but It is very important to choose somebody with who you can connect with easily.

He buttressed more on:

How to find and know the right woman to marry
Qualities of a good woman
How to choose the right life partner
How to know a virtuous woman
How to choose the right partner for marriage
The mistakes people make when choosing a life partner
Qualities of a good man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK_DY7FYMR4

cc. lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don Lose Guard / I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind. / Madam Ifyalways. When You See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.