Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,347 members, 7,961,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) (48948 Views)

Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Uber driver stabbed to death in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
RIP. Condolences
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Image123(m): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

But according to your bible, your god ordered men to slaughter women and babies, simply because it didn't like them. So why is this one shocking to you? undecided

Does God order you or anyone to do such? Be smart, God gave you a brain.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 13, 2021
babatuadeg:
Bolt and Uber are only after making money, they don't care about the safety of drivers on their platform. I was attacked last year December by a rider and she hit me with a sharp object on my head leaving me with a permanent scar. Bolt blocked my account and held on to my money. the case was reported to the police and I was invited, the police at Maroko Police station also brutalized me. All bolt told me to do was to go to court. Thank God I didn't lose my life if not it will be another RIP. Something has to be done about this foreign companies with unfair policies.

Why not narrate the full story... Did the rider suddenly become possessed by an evil spirit and then decided to hit you with a sharp object? What really transpired between you two?
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 13, 2021
I wonder why these stories are far more frequent with Bolt than Uber.... It's clear that Uber has much better standards and protocols all round.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by baddosky1: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
luminouz:

That is not the solution because when the shiit hits, they won't be there to defend you.

Only YOU CAN DEFEND YOU, so get cracking with gym and personal basic self defense classes. Taichi, kungfu, simple grab,lock,chop techniques. Then get a big fat knife or pepper spray(put alligator pepper inside) or an acid shampoo (put slightly diluted original acid). You give these weapons to anyone who threatens to kill you and your dreams.

Don't sit ya asses down and cry like the government is you. The govt. Is bleeped. Don't be bleeped. Protect yourself, by yourself

And then when the Nigerian Police finds these items on you, what do you think will happen?

I had a taser in form of a torch light which i always had with me when coming back from work late at night because the area i lived then was very dangerous.

The police found it with me and labelled me a criminal who wanted to use it to immobilize my victims and said i must follow them to the station. Their oga even threatened to shoot me there and put a local pistol with the taser on my dead body and the journalists will snap my corpse as an armed robber and he would get promoted.

All my entreaties fell on deaf ears until i parted with N5,000 and of course the taser too.

This country no work abeg!
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2021
baddosky1:

And then when the Nigerian Police finds these items on you, what do you think will happen?

I had a taser in form of a torch light which i always had with me when coming back from work late at night because the area i lived then was very dangerous.

The police found it with me and labelled me a criminal who wanted to use it to immobilize my victims and said i must follow them to the station. Their oga even threatened to shoot me there and put a local pistol with the taser on my dead body and the journalists will snap my corpse as an armed robber and he would get promoted.

All my entreaties fell on deaf ears until i parted with N5,000 and of course the taser too.

This country no work abeg!

Funny enough, I have never been searched before by the cops. Why should they? I look law-abiding and gentle na. Even SARS never searched me. Let's even assume they searched me and found a knife, would they find my self-defense skills too? Get some fuqin skills first. No one can take that from you. It gives you an element of surprise that those hoodlums never expect. Be in good shape too.

In case, the cops want to extort you, give them some dough, so they can leave you in peace. If you can be a bit friendly, they can even let you go with the taser,juts tell them it's for criminal gangs around. It's not the best approach but they do same to criminals around that axis of yours too. So the police is never your friend(who dafuq came up with that slogan sef) or enemy. They just don't care enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unclad Passenger Sits In Middle Of Road In Lagos To Protest Arrest Of Bus Driver / 2 Female Undergraduates Stripped For Robbery In Calabar / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.