Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,976 members, 7,890,214 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? (8168 Views)

What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child? / What Age Is Overdue For A Man To Marry? / What Is D Marriageable Age For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by HighChief4(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^^^ Here is the link, you really need to visit that thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-645224.99999.html#bot
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Cemeremni: 12:14am On Apr 15, 2011
whether U like or not,Girls and Guys will alwaz make their choices,there will alwaz b a drunken/careless nite with everytin free 4 all.So at any point in time U r with Ur partner,appreciate him/her. don't put Ur mind on things She/He will do if out of your presence, if U worry much, go do your own,dat is if U can. Alwaz appreciate and Luv her when she is present wit U,care and call her wen She isn't around but plz don't worry over Her.U just dey kill Urself,If She wan do,she go do. Either trust her or U do Ur own.
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 15, 2011
Some of these outrageous stories can only come from the mind of a person who swings the other way.

Someone said he has sex with his wife three times a night, four or five times a week- yeah right? 

So where does she find the time or energy to meet other men for sex, unless she's a professional p.rostitute.

Seems to me that whoever typed that has never had sex with a woman before.
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Princek12(m): 12:46am On Apr 15, 2011
Why do you want girls to preserve themselves when, everywhere you look, every guy wants to be a kokomaster? To add petrol to the fire, these guys are even buying phones from kokomobile. It is koko something. Only God will help us.

Every girl also want to be a blackberry babe. So when you combine kokomasters plus blackberry babes, all you get is kokoberry couples.
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by OAM4J: 3:26am On Apr 15, 2011
Princek12:

Why do you want girls to preserve themselves when, everywhere you look, every guy wants to be a kokomaster? To add petrol to the fire, these guys are even buying phones from kokomobile. It is koko something. Only God will help us.

Every girl also want to be a blackberry babe. So when you combine kokomasters plus blackberry babes, all you get is kokoberry couples.

kokoberry couples indeed! lol grin grin
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by eghost247(m): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2011
Princek12:

cracking me up very funny
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Taiwo20(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2011
If only he hadn't installed the phone spy software by now he would not be having high blood pressure and the headaches and tiredness. Anyway, God saved him from STDs and other likely infections.
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by vocalist(f): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2011
in all these things do u think dat god is man dat will promise dat marriage is honorable the bed undefiled, whether courtship or wat have u can not change the word of remember always make sure dat u abide by the bible injunction. and u will have a regrettable marriage or courtship
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by sissyllettt(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2011
nawa oo so u nor want make we dey "LAMOSHUANG" again abi
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by HARDDON: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2011
huh @ op
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by obongtunji: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2011
Pls u kant know al abt ur partner in yrs. So just know 1or2 tins den go ahead& tie d tin
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by gamesb: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
I LOVE THIS GIRL.
ANY PERSON THAT KNOWS HER PLEASE TELL HER THAT (GAMES BROWN) LOVE'S HER BADLY.

Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by marcus1234: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by bist: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2011

Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship?
« #11 on: Yesterday at 16:40:27 »

i never had intetion of replying this but i have to ask you all to read this is from a fellow NL.

Dear Allan,

You are the third person and last person I am sending this message to, reason being that you played a godfather role on my wedding. The other persons are my mother and my mother-in-law.

Both women have given me different opinions which I think are biased based on how this case affects them (my mother on my side and my mother-in-law on my wife’s side)

You are the only neutral person who can give me an objective stance as I struggle to take what would probably be the most critical decision of my life to date.

I am married for 2 years now and I never had any reason to suspect my wife until when I went for an official assignment in Port Harcourt 3 weeks ago. In all, we were 37 people from different branches of my company, lodged in a hotel for 6 days.

There were 7 married women amongst us 3 of which must have each slept with at least 3 of my colleagues. These women looked so innocent and I couldn’t help think my innocent wife might be up to something similar whenever she goes on assignments. It was an evil thought but something that had to cross my mind under the circumstances.

I purchased a phone spy and had it installed on my wife’s phone. What I learnt over the past 4 days has made me sick of this world! My tears are staining the computer as I type this email to you. My wife is having an affair with at least 3 different people.

I didn’t need to confront her when I sent her packing while I clear my head. She thinks I am only suspecting her and don’t have any proof, but I am not sure I should disclose how I got the secret text messages and phone calls I was able to record through the phone spy software.

Please sir, don’t ask me if I am sure of what I am saying, like everyone else has been asking me. When a wife starts telling some rich fools on the phone how sweet his d, k is and how she longs for it, and how its sweeter than that of the clown she has at home and all that…bros, I am SURE!

She has denied it so far, even though she is with her mother now. The story they have come up with is that I want to take another wife so I want to use this as an excuse to chase her out for the new woman.

I have a total of 29 text messages which are very clearly incriminating and cannot be denied, as well as a recording of about 14 calls which will make any man commit murder.

It is against the law to tap into someone’s phones so how do I use this evidence to build my case. I have never been unfaithful to my wife since we got married. We are both active members of our church. We have a 9 month old son whom she has been trying too hard to wean because one of her boyfriends (man friends) complains of the milk that comes out of her bosom when he is sucking it! Can you imagine sir?

I know the boy must now be taken for a DNA test! Certainly!

I am confused bros, really confused. I make love to my wife 3 times a night in at least 4 or 5 days per week. She even complains that I want to kill her with sex! I give her N100k every month in addition to the N80k she earns at work, so we don’t lack anything. The other car you shipped to me last year, I gave to her for our second year anniversary together! What else does this naughty woman want?

What is the next step now? Please help me!

---End

Do you think at the end you will wish to marry and trust your partner.

like my bro say who be the thief and who be the catcher ?

so it better to live just as the world require but remembe r1 thing Heaven and Hell is real !

chei ya!!!!
who knws how many dycks she even sucked and used that same mouth to kiss u, hahahaha, infact lwkmd,
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^^^ This is sooooooooo serious o! Chei! No woman should be trusted
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
gamesb:

I LOVE THIS GIRL.

you sure say na the girl you really like abi na the thing between her legs you mean? grin cheesy tongue
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Akosbaba(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
Funny,girls taking their time to meet the right person and along the line wasting their active years.defines life and living.
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by skelemba: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
Follow @mypages10 on twitter for your news update and hottest entertainment gist.
www.twitter.com/mypages10
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by wazobiang: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2011
@poster, you have damaged the english language. interpol is on its way to arrest you.

thank you
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by ismailaA: 3:01am On Apr 17, 2011
a lot of girls also believe now that, any man that does not sex with them; may be considered not man enough. The fact remains here that sex before marriage is harram i.e. Forbidding. In islam, a lady is not permitted to go the guy's house and stay until after marriage.
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by lekside44(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
gamesb:

I LOVE THIS GIRL.

shey the girl na your sister? i like the girl, how much will she cost me to get her? my phone numbers are 0800008000808090. please no recharge card demand pls grin
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by skeed19: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
Funny people. well it is well. he who has ears let him hear and he who wants to read, let him/her read and decern as he /she wishes, i have spoken. think about it. it could be your sister another guy will prack, so why not stop it. God help us.
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by amaikama(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
have read at lest few write ups and all are not far from the truth but one thing we all failed to understand is that, marriage is ordain by God to be enjoyed with sex and not to be abused or endured, like one post says,"women reach their manopause stage and one wonders, why so? is it cause there are no men in the world for her to call her own or she is the chosy type who like to wait! wait! wait!! for the perfect man, and if we are talking about perfection, who is perfect?

If we take statistics of marriages is the society, they are not happy, they just entered just to say they are married, we all marry for a thousand of reasons such as:

1)compatibility

2) He/she is rich

3)good looking/sexy

4) dresses nice

5) speaks fluent English

6) charisma

7) graduate

etc

Does all these makes someone to enjoy his or her marriage? capital No!!! its only God that can give happiness, the only thing we can do is, seek his face and be ready to accept what he is giving but majority of us don't, we want to tell him we know more than him when even before we were born, he ordain us to be what he wanted, listen to that,"what he wanted" not what we want,

this my opinion, its only God that can save us the trauma of wrecking the very institution he has ordain for us to live happily,
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by GoodMuyis(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2011
Am still young and never had Love Relationship or Marriage Experience, but to my Own idea about courtship is that b4 you approach any individual male or female for relationship, that means you must have studied him/her for some times and see some qualities you love in him or her. During the time of studying you can notice:

*whether she is flirt or not
*She has many friends (boy or girl) or not
*Good or Bad
*Rigid or flexible
*etc

So if you have studied well to make decision, long term courtship isn't necessary.
taking the Case of Bro Long story, he might fail to studied His Spouse well, cause the wife must have been in relationship with those other Three Guys before they Got married.

I don't have much time to Write, but My suggestion to Singles is; before you make decision study well your life partner to be in conjunction with prayer

Regards
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by skeed19: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2011
WELL MANY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR REPLIES. ALL WERE GOOD. WELL THE TRUTH REMAINS THE TRUTH: GOD ALONE CAN FATHOM THE DEPTHS OF OUR HEARTS, BUT THEN, THESE GIRLS WE SLEEP WITH AND LATER GILT ARE PEOPLE'S SISTERS, AND I DON'T KNOW IF WE CAN FEEL THE PAIN AM FEELING: CAN'T WE BE SINCERE AND REALLY BE THE LITTLE CHRIST?

GOD WILL HELP.

MY EMAIL ADDY: skeed19@yahoo.com
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by Sleypele(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2011
hey bist, it does not really matter to d court how u got ur evidence
Re: Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2011
bottom line? guys, shine your eyes well! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local / Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence / The Emotional Turmoil (Baby Envy) Of Some Women Struggling With Fertility!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.