Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Christ Commanded His Disciples To Kill Unbelievers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Commanded His Disciples To Kill Unbelievers (1101 Views)

What's The Last Commandment Jesus Gave To His Disciples Before Leaving? / Why Did Jesus Tell His Disciples To Buy Sword? / Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Commanded His Disciples To Kill Unbelievers by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CAN YOU SEND IT HERE BRUH, CANT REMEMBER THE EMAIL I USED FOR THIS ACCOUNT

That's what i can't do again o!

I have to change my former account on Nairaland due to incessant begging on emails for money. Now my new email i can only give someone like you who is interested in knowing not just someone i don't know his/her intention! undecided
Re: Christ Commanded His Disciples To Kill Unbelievers by theTranslator: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HERE YA GO

“BRING THOSE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DIDN’T WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM HERE AND SLAY THEM INFRONT OF ME” LUKE 19:27
Idiot he was telling a parable
It was the nobleman in the parable that said it
IPOB=lies and delusion

Om o a le
Re: Christ Commanded His Disciples To Kill Unbelievers by OBALOLA55(m): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
theTranslator:

Idiot he was telling a parable
It was the nobleman in the parable that said it
IPOB=lies and delusion

Om o a le
LALASTICLALA MYND44 RULE 2 angry
Re: Christ Commanded His Disciples To Kill Unbelievers by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HERE YA GO

“BRING THOSE ENEMIES OF MINE WHO DIDN’T WANT ME TO REIGN OVER THEM HERE AND SLAY THEM INFRONT OF ME” LUKE 19:27

You know what you gonna do for me, quote or show a verse where it's written that Jesus Christ kills, just name someone Jesus Christ sent to his or her grave and I will show you 20 people Muhammad the paedophile master sent to their early graves
Re: Christ Commanded His Disciples To Kill Unbelievers by OBALOLA55(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You know what you gonna do for me, quote or show a verse where it's written that Jesus Christ kills, just name someone Jesus Christ sent to his or her grave and I will show you 20 people Muhammad the paedophile master sent to their early graves
SHOW ME A VERSE WHERE PROPHET MUHAMMAD YOU HATE SO MUCH PHYSICALLY KILLED PEOPLE BY HIMSELF
Re: Christ Commanded His Disciples To Kill Unbelievers by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SHOW ME A VERSE WHERE PROPHET MUHAMMAD YOU HATE SO MUCH PHYSICALLY KILLED PEOPLE BY HIMSELF

Oga you are good at using question to answer question.. I said I'll show you 20 people out of many Muhammad sent to their early graves once you show me a single soul Jesus Christ killed or slaughtered while on earth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Antichrist ! Anti-religion ! Anti- Stupidity Let's Discuss On A Thread / How Low Christianity Has Fallen / Why Did God Plant Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.