Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

How To Go About The Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Go About The Situation (752 Views)

A Month To Christmas, But See How The Situation Is. / The Situation I Found Myself In / Man Who Impregnated Twin Sisters Opens Up About The Situation & What He Undergoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Go About The Situation by Firecantcool: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2021
Good day am 35 years of age and currently in a one year relationship with a female 33. But ever since the day i met her younger sister I've had this attraction towards the younger sister of which i belive we are both compatible together.i also feel the younger sister feels same way. Please i need advice on what to do. I feel like to talk to the younger sister and tell her.
Re: How To Go About The Situation by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2021
You nor well.

3 Likes

Re: How To Go About The Situation by Firecantcool: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2021
undecided
Re: How To Go About The Situation by Xenry: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2021
undecided
Re: How To Go About The Situation by DaddyRochie1642: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2021
Oga na LUST dey worry you.

Better pray that 33year old woman you're dating is a "God Fearing Woman" because if not, hopefully I wouldn't want to see your news on Nairaland Front-page with the Caption

"Woman Cuts Off her Lover's Dick after she discovered that he had an affair with her Younger Sister" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Go About The Situation by Firecantcool: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Go About The Situation by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2021
undecided
Re: How To Go About The Situation by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
Firecantcool:
Good day am 35 years of age and currently in a one year relationship with a female 33. But ever since the day i met her younger sister I've had this attraction towards the younger sister of which i belive we are both compatible together.i also feel the younger sister feels same way. Please i need advice on what to do. I feel like to talk to the younger sister and tell her.

My guy, you have to be a man who is at his center, something attracted you to the lady in the first place, equally it has to do with part of what you want in a woman.

From afar you think you are compatible with the younger sister, when you shine light on her you will know she is not that compatible, bkos every woman get her own sko sko for head and weaknesses, you've seen the 33 year old ladies own, and you wan introduce familiarity into the matter.

My guy know what you want and settle for it, and more importantly make the most out of it bkos nobody is perfect. And fidelity is a more sustainable trait that aids progress on every front. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: How To Go About The Situation by Firecantcool: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
Thank you so much bro...the thing is physically the younger sister has what i desire in a Woman only that Shes not as neat as the elder one.And when i and the elders one were still just friends the yournger sister was dating someone whom they are separated.i really dont feel much attraction towards my girlfriend as i do towards her sister and no one know this.
Re: How To Go About The Situation by Cerebellum: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bleep her OP And give her belle
Shebi u don't have sense ni
Re: How To Go About The Situation by anthonyuncle(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
pray for wisdom
Re: How To Go About The Situation by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
I don't believe a relationship should be forced at all. The commitment to stay without moving regardless of how you feel should only be encouraged in a relationship.

If you're not contented with whoever you're dating, please move on, because you get married and then what? Lifetime discontent?

If you're attracted to the younger sister, please have a mature discussion with your babe. She wouldn't like it, but it's for the best.

However, I hope it ends with neither of them wanting you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Go About The Situation by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Firecantcool:
I Get Ur Point Bro. I Don't Really Know Why Younger Sisters Are Always More Beautiful Dan Elder Sisters.
Re: How To Go About The Situation by annayawchee: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
How do you want your thunder speed?

Mario speed or snail speed?
Re: How To Go About The Situation by SeunDobo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Firecantcool:

you are useless just like Nigeria girl

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Are Not Qualified To Marry The Right Person. / Juju Is Fake / Now, Here’s A Topic….. How to prove you are a Real Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.