Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) (69229 Views)

The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / My Stomach Is Big / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by cinderellashoes(f): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nonexistent1:
The first food, I mean the stew abi na soup, are you sure it was cooked well? I mean, was it half cooked? A look at it makes me feel like throwing up.
That's a Ghanian/Togolese delicacy served in a native pot and its either groundnut soup or light soup and pounded yam. It's a tasty meal.

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
saintruky:

Na pig he use
Ignoramus.....that's cow legs meat......you are stack to eating rats,bats and snakes
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
cinderellashoes:

That's a Ghanian/Togolese delicacy served in a native pot and its either groundnut soup or light soup and pounded yam. It's a tasty meal.
You try sha....but not a pounded yam....Ghana's Fufu is made of pounded Casava mixed with pounded plantain normally in the southern Ghana.....pounded yam Fufu is eaten in northern Ghana,it's not Togolese delicacy but Ghanaians cook it there mainly to serve the travelling Ghanaians over there.and that soup is light soup.

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Adrielbradshaw(f): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
ReneJay:
The 1st picture, is that food human or 4 god (juju) how can i unsee dat pic

I wan follow ask d@ same question, e b like food for the spiritual.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SouthSouth1914: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
SuperSupremo:
I'm educating you on what you don't know......you are so limited to eating Nigerian concoctions whilst you don't know.....

You were saying all sorts were conflicting stuffs hence the reason I asked that you read what you typed, maybe you are high on a cheap grass or maybe not.

Just so you know, Nigerian dishes are one of the top dishes in African and beyond. Ghana only know how to make sexual concoctions. Deal with your negativity and don’t drag me along. Cheers
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
qtguru:
Ladies Advice:

The quickest way to a man's heart is through the chest area with a thin sharp object, that will take his breathe away and leave him speechless wink

You mean like a knife
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Honchoslim16(m): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Teaser4:
I'm a foodie...
I no con get bodie...
No be food majorly dey make one fat.

Me self dey chop...yet no big body.

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by ebullient19(f): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
You don't have to unsee it. That's goat meat pepper soup and it's not for everyone. If you don't know, you don't know
ReneJay:
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

You were saying all sorts were conflicting stuffs hence the reason I asked that you read what you typed, maybe you are high on a cheap grass or maybe not.

Just so you know, Nigerian dishes are one of the top dishes in African and beyond. Ghana only know how to make sexual concoctions. Deal with your negativity and don’t drag me along. Cheers
Lol,if this your Zoo concoctions you call food is top in Africa then Ghana's dishes are from heaven.....Poor people eat gari and beans in Ghana grin grin grin
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by kbright911(m): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Guys, where is the way to your own heart? For me and many other men, it's through the stomach

This one looks like food for sacrifice
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Uniique(m): 12:18am On Mar 13, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
The first picture depicting the soup, is that river Niger or Benue? What kind of watery soup is that? Someone can learn how to swim inside that plate!

If u no take time, u fit drown inside that soup o
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by deebrain(m): 12:25am On Mar 13, 2021
Team beans and fried plantain.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 1:26am On Mar 13, 2021
You’re right but eating too much meat is not healthy. Nigerians like to consume too much meat

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by nick50(m): 1:32am On Mar 13, 2021
Na through my pocket
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by DedeNkem: 3:48am On Mar 13, 2021
The two dishes are packed with a lot of fat. The first one is worse and not healthy at all!

The second one has a lot of oil but also has a good protein (beans). Plantain has high amount of potassium and fibre.

Food may be a way to a man's heart. It could also be a way to destroy a man's heart (death)!

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 13, 2021
Chai Nairaland grin
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by udede(m): 5:21am On Mar 13, 2021
tifia chineke ekwena ihe ojoo
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by zoedew: 6:07am On Mar 13, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Guys, where is the way to your own heart? For me and many other men, it's through the stomach
This is The Ghanaian one-meal-a-day delicacy! Any idea where to find this!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by zoedew: 6:09am On Mar 13, 2021
ReneJay:
A man is limited by all he has yet to experience.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Babaken(m): 6:29am On Mar 13, 2021
DemonInvoker:
But
Belike you just won tell us say you don eat banku and light soup....That thing no be light soup sir,looks more like Draw(Okro soup).
that food is either ghana fufu with light soup it will be banku with light am very sure I didn't see any okro look alike over there.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by akeeng: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2021
pocohantas:

There is a difference between eateries and home-cooked meals na. Lol, food would always be an important thing to most Nigerian men. Doesn’t mean they don’t want peace, but food and peace are not mutually exclusive. Some of us give all, including trouble and sleepless nights. grin
Especially when served hot grin grin
[img]https://media1./images/af6c01707cd2b7a141e4d1648f4a2cd9/tenor.gif?itemid=16471130[/img]
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by mywells: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2021
SuperSupremo:
naa this is not groundnut soup bro,it's nkrakra
lol
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by mywells: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2021
zoedew:

This is The Ghanaian one-meal-a-day delicacy! Any idea where to find this!
Agege Capitol road.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Psoul(m): 8:33am On Mar 13, 2021
"A way to a man's heart is through his stomach"
That was then.

Today, any man that the way to his stomach is through his heart will keep having heart failure and heart attack all the days of his life.
Today's men can cook whatever they want.
Today's men can go to any exotic eatery and eat away his sorrows there.
Any woman depending on "A way to a man's heart is through his stomach" is wasting her time.
If you as a woman want to have a place in a man's heart. go and improve yourself and stop bn a kitchen woman.
Be an asset. If you wanna slay, slay with lots of wisdom in ur head. Don't be beauty without brain.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Deking1996: 10:28am On Mar 13, 2021
I love food �

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Deking1996:
I love food �

This looks like it would really make sense.

Though it looks weird on cam. shocked sad

What's with the mortar? grin
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by saintruky(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
SuperSupremo:
Ignoramus.....that's cow legs meat......you are stack to eating rats,bats and snakes

Bros that's no cow leg ok.. except na native cow
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
saintruky:

Bros that's no cow leg ok.. except na native cow
Ignoramus homosapien....it's a cow leg that the hair is burnt and washed clean,then butchered for food....it's a common meat in Ghana and this is exactly how it looks
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
EFULEFU1:

She should keep my belly full with Good Quality Food and borrules of beer to wash down... Then make sure my balls are empty ...

The way na express road to this my chikini heart......
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Deking1996:
I love food �
wait oh! Is that food intended as sacrifice for the gods?
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by saintruky(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
SuperSupremo:
Ignoramus homosapien....it's a cow leg that the hair is burnt and washed clean,then butchered for food....it's a common meat in Ghana and this is exactly how it looks

Ok o oga non-ignoramus homosapientus... U don chow d food, u don shit am throway... Wahala no dey... Enjoy..
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
saintruky:

Ok o oga non-ignoramus homosapientus... U don chow d food, u don shit am throway... Wahala no dey... Enjoy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira / Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes / A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.