Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad (994 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Treat White Women Better Than Black Women (discussion) / Opinion: Women Are The Reasons Men Treat Them Badly [My Experience] / Be Careful How You Treat Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by Quality20(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2021
Hello house, was just wondering why men treat girls like trash. Imagine men making ladies perform acts like licking their phaluses and even swallowing seminal secretions. Even female dogs don't do that. Women pls stop allowing men debase n humiliate u like some pigs pls_ its not ur job to clean n wash a man's genital pls, respect urselves. A woman who does this rubbish could even contract herpatitis or oral cancer .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by Anigreat: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2021
shocked

You really don't have what to post.

You don't know most of the weird act done by girls during sex, is done voluntarily, they're not forced, they do it because they're in mood. Just like a guy sucking a girl's Vijay or licking her buthole, on normal normal, no guy would want to put his mouth in such a smelling and disgusting place, but because he's in mood, his sense is no longer workingshocked Same with girls.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by Kondomatic(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2021
Who open gate for this one
Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by InfernoNig: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2021
grin. According to mosdii, Nigerian Girls are Useless, all of them. So in my opinion, most ladies are Useless.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by dollytino4real(f): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2021
is not their fault but those ladies who use their bodies as cash out point and men as point of sales P.O.S

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by duro4chang(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2021
To balance it you need to ask why women treat men badly.
Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by SATANISGOD: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2021
what rubbish, so okafor that licked my gf yansh after i broke up with her, what will u call him? angry
Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by Quality20(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

You really don't have what to post.

You don't know most of the weird act done by girls during sex, is done voluntarily, they're not forced, they do it because they're on mood. Just like a guy sucking a girl's Vijay or licking her buthole, on normal normal, no guy would want to put his mouth in such a smelling and disgusting place, but because he's on mood, his sense is no longer workingshocked.
is it really on mood or rather intoxication ?
Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by Quality20(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2021
SATANISGOD:
what rubbish, so okafor that licked my gf yansh after i broke up with her, what will u call him? angry
Pig man
Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by kalu61(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2021
Most of your female yeyebrities that goes to vacation in Saudi Arabia do worst. Some of the Arab men even poo in their mouth.

When you use your body as POS, why wouldn't you be used as toy. Most men see women as intimacy gadget especially the rich guys.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by Quality20(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
kalu61:
Most of your female yeyebrities that goes to vacation in Saudi Arabia do worst. Some of the Arab men even poo in their mouth.

When you use your body as POS, why wouldn't you be used as toy. Most men see women as intimacy gadget especially the rich guys.
na true sha
Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
God programmed something during sex the main brain stops working. To the extent that you sometimes don't know what you're doing.that why after sex some peoples face will be cleared at once.and you gon be like so I did all this ?
What I typed just now was written by some Jehovah witness scholars. So I pity people that think sex is just only enjoyment. There's more to this thing we call sex.
Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by Quality20(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
ZIINI:
God programmed something during sex the main brain stops working. To the extent that you sometimes don't know what you're doing.that why after sex some peoples face will be cleared at once.and you gon be like so I did all this ?
What I typed just now was written by some Jehovah witness scholars. So I pity people that think sex is just only enjoyment. There's more to this thing we call sex.
what you typed makes sense truly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by Reex12(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
op who are you advicing? is it nengi, tasha or mia khalifa?
who are you to cry more than the bereaved
for brethren I say unto u...

1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by BeboNGN: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
kalu61:

poo in their mouth? interesting
Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by Theboy21: 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Treat Ladies Bad by SeunDobo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Quality20:
Hello house, was just wondering why men treat girls like trash. Imagine men making ladies perform acts like licking their phaluses and even swallowing seminal secretions. Even female dogs don't do that. Women pls stop allowing men debase n humiliate u like some pigs pls_ its not ur job to clean n wash a man's genital pls, respect urselves. A woman who does this rubbish could even contract herpatitis or oral cancer .

NIGERIAN GIRL ARE USELESS

(1) (Reply)

Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che / (video): Female Student Caught Red Handed / How A Man Mistakenly Impregnates A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.