Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,222 members, 7,904,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Just Like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Mandela Was Once Called A Terrorist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Mandela Was Once Called A Terrorist (885 Views)

US Election: JD Vance Once Called Trump ‘American Hitler’ – Omokri / Bashir Ahmad Once Called For A Civil War Over Petrol Price Increase From N65/L / "Nnamdi Azikiwe Once Called Igbo ‘rebels,’ Started Problems We Are Suffering" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Mandela Was Once Called A Terrorist by BKayy: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
theTranslator:

Its easy to argue with you guys
You don't think and make research before typing shit
Lol
And that is a picture representing development?
Dust everywhere?
And high rise buildings without lifts? cheesy
See here
Beautiful doesn't mean high rise symmetrical dusty places where everything is square shaped cheesy

abeokuta the ancient city

Lagos the no man's land

Lagos

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1684002_tumblr_mnoyvtz5jj1s0i6geo6_1280_jpeg4b04c966d666d6f132b899ed53192525
Ibadan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7237832_3475215422178707015863157165153112234131456n_jpeg175b780a11e16f782813bdb490ae4d7e ekiti

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11941751_download_jpeg_jpeg54bde0b5320b19a098d0a382a7482522 oshogbo the grove place

We have land and we use it as we like
We don't brag like you guys do because we know more than 80% of Nigeria still needs development

And about the Dahomey
Only Egba my clan defeated the savage semi women and men
Go read history
Only us and the French have been able to subdue them in history
They paid tribute to us
LOL. Always thinking you can conquer people with mouth.
History books recorded that Oyo empire was dealt her final blow that led to her collapse by the sweet ladies of Dahomey.
As for cities. I am not in the mood of posting counter pictures of your own cities or talking bad about them.
As for your challenge, I gladly accept it.
Lets compare our bests.
Below is.
Enugu
Onitsha and
Owerri
There is more from the Paradise they came from

Re: Just Like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Mandela Was Once Called A Terrorist by theTranslator: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
BKayy:

LOL. Always thinking you can conquer people with mouth.
History books recorded that Oyo empire was dealt her final blow that led to her collapse by the sweet ladies of Dahomey.
As for cities. I am not in the mood of posting counter pictures of your own cities or talking bad about them.
As for your challenge, I gladly accept it.
Lets compare our bests.
Lol
Bring out evidence
Defeat the Oyo empire??
Even the British couldn't!
Only egba clan dealt with the the menstruating savages
I didn't bring up no challenge
Just showed you pics of all states in the SW
And are those worthy to be compared to mine?? cheesy
Re: Just Like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Mandela Was Once Called A Terrorist by BKayy: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
theTranslator:

Lol
Bring out evidence
Defeat the Oyo empire??
Even the British couldn't!
Only egba clan dealt with the the menstruating savages
I didn't bring up no challenge
Just showed you pics of all states in the SW
And are those worthy to be compared to mine?? cheesy
British couldn't and Oyo was miraculously part of Nigeria?
By the way behold the magnificent Enugu city

Re: Just Like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Mandela Was Once Called A Terrorist by theTranslator: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
BKayy:
British couldn't and Oyo was miraculously part of Nigeria? By the way behold the magnificent Enugu city
We didn't join by war should I post Lagos pics? Bring your best pics cheesy Let me bring my best It will lead to a KO!
Re: Just Like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Mandela Was Once Called A Terrorist by Banmeallday: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nigerians cannot demand their own leader address them as normal leaders are doing normally, especially when there is crisis everywhere....

But Buhari and Osinbanjo hide from you guys...

Yet it is Kanu you want to talk about LOL

That is black folk for you...

All Hail Biafra....all hail Oduduwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnWV0IBdQLg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Son In-law Poses With Rare Lion, Sets Tongue Wagging (pictures) / Amaechi:Poor Roads And Corruption Is Why We Are Building Rail To Niger Republic / Unknown Gun Men Releases Kidnapped King Today As He Pass Their Warning - VIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.