Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,762 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose (1984 Views)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
The Netherlands
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Ovulo: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
BIAFRA
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by EgunMogaji2: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
africanman2002:
Dear folks,hope you are all doing great.This question comes to mind,if you are to choose the country to be born into,which would you choose?.Mine is American because it is structured to suit all and sundry. Feel free to add yours

Nigeria. I wouldn’t change a thing.
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Rashord007:
I want Rich muslim family in Saudi Arabia

or
Rich muslim Family in USA case close.

the way muslims thinks at times baffles me, simple question " if you were to be born again wich country would you choose" you brought in family inside! as if that wasnt enough you still had to bring religion inside!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by cayorday89(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Without thinking twice... CHINA
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Saverin: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2021
Abu Dhabi
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by Nobody: 9:10am On May 13, 2021
Germany, Japan, USA, Switzerland
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by vickertony(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2021
United States of America wink
Re: Which Country Do You Want To Be Born Into If You Are To Choose by folabayo(f): 12:05pm On May 13, 2021
Switzerland, U.S.A, Canada

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re-as Per Belize Visa. / Fascinating Photos Of International Borders Around The World (photos) / How Can I Apply For New Zealand Visa From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.