Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,740 members, 7,885,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) (38983 Views)

Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Kizz Daniel Visits His New House (PHOTOS) / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
Congratulations to rexxie... greater things to come..
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by therajah: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
Naija actresses would be laughing seriously now..
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by blazepascal(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
he deserves it he has been making good beat for zlatan nairamarley and mobad
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by Ayo2004: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
Something that Tonto Dikeh can buy with a day's expenses grin
I must sha buy this kind of house before I turn 23,na wetin I sabi be that
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by Limus247(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
pricy007:
those people are those who are destined to be misfortune in life and then once they sight anyone doing great boom they start saying trash... May thunder kill anyone overnight who's planning on spreading evil speech about my success
Yahoo boy!
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Pele10:
What has he sang to accuire such wealth.or has maga paid?

Did he tell you he's a musician?
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
grin
Uyi168:
No one uses 'oluwa is involved' in a sentence more than yahoo Boys..

And i always wondered the oluwa they refer to.
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by wwwihy: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Fake Life. Why snap half of the building
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by lukui: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
YO REXXIE

PON THIS ONE
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by Pele10: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
You that is his relative.what did he tell he his?

1 Like

Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by Rehdasignature1: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
THE PUBLISHER OF THIS DATA SALES IS A FRAUDSTER. DON'T SEND MONEY TO HIM/HER, BEWARE!

CastedAyo:
Music producer Rexxie has taken to Instagram to flaunt the new house he recently acquired in Lagos, Igbere TV reports.

The producer born Eze Chisom shared a picture of himself standing beside the house on Friday.

He captioned the post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMUGUh1hQst/?igshid=5xuwpo0ramvu

Rexxie shot into limelight when he produced the song ‘Jogor’ on which Zlatan featured Naira Marley and Lil Kesh.

He has gone ahead to collaborate with some top artistes and produced several other hits like ‘Able God’ by Chinko Ekun featuring Lil Kesh and Zlatan; ‘Am I A Yahoo Boy’ by Naira Marley featuring Zlatan; and ‘Mafo’ by Young John featuring Naira Marley among others.

With his new acquisition, Rexxie joins the league of new landlords like Fireboy DML and Don Jazzy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOBOCZUenII
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Pele10:
You that is his relative.what did he tell he his?

Just go and sit down with your SARS mentality. A young producer of many songs (hit songs inclusive) can't buy a house again?. Even some they are not even up to him have good houses and cars. You think he's harging 50k per beat?. Stay there and be wailing like a SARS while your younger ones and mates are progressing.
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Baba please locate me too this year any which way na way
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by Kingzjayzee: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
audio house.
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by Kingrefreshed: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
jaxxy:

Is Naira Marley a yahoo boy?

Leave these real hustlers and find your own way. You're a man! Real men no dey gossip!!
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
No mosquito net
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by clothingonline(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
PotatoSalad:
I bet this dude collects royalties from his hits. It's surreal to see a music producer blow up in a short while in the Nigerian music industry. I hope he remains at the top.
It's usually the royalties that brings this kind of money. Some naija producers dey sell off their rights for 500k a track. Imagine how much you can make if you study the business of music leases, exclusives and royalties.
Royalties from a 5 year old hit can set you up for life.
Ignorant people full this forum they don’t know know how much an artist can rake through streaming
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by theTranslator: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lafrresh:

It just seems so because most of the successful Nigerian artistes are Yoruba undecided igbo musicians also do yahoo!!!
Rexxie is even Igbo from anambra
Hate won't kill some people
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by TUBLEZ(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bampeh:
A hustler only need one connect to become somebody in life, such is the case of rexxei. This guy have been doing free beats and posting it online until the right person heard his sound.
Don't despise your little beginning.

Ehyo Rexxie on the beat! Rexie is igbo

Bampeh Congratulates the new landlord
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by Earntrick: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
How
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by poweredcom(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
We know as e de go for dese guys jare
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by Pele10: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
Guy face ur side, that guy is not ur brother or friend.even you use ur entire linage for ritual you can't progress to his level.keep defending. While i attack
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by osascybog(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
CastedAyo:
Music producer Rexxie has taken to Instagram to flaunt the new house he recently acquired in Lagos, Igbere TV reports.

The producer born Eze Chisom shared a picture of himself standing beside the house on Friday.

He captioned the post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMUGUh1hQst/?igshid=5xuwpo0ramvu

Rexxie shot into limelight when he produced the song ‘Jogor’ on which Zlatan featured Naira Marley and Lil Kesh.

He has gone ahead to collaborate with some top artistes and produced several other hits like ‘Able God’ by Chinko Ekun featuring Lil Kesh and Zlatan; ‘Am I A Yahoo Boy’ by Naira Marley featuring Zlatan; and ‘Mafo’ by Young John featuring Naira Marley among others.

With his new acquisition, Rexxie joins the league of new landlords like Fireboy DML and Don Jazzy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOBOCZUenII

This house na apate...dont dull
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by uche393: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lovely, he really deserves it
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Good to see a guy achieving this..let our guys also own things ...e no easy.. cheesy
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by Victoria938(f): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
You guys calling him a yahoo boy. Do you know he has produced a lot of mad jams. Soapy, Able God, Am I a Yahoo boy, Tesumole are just a few. And you think he can’t afford ordinary Camry and that small house?

For Pete’s sake, that’s a small terraced house not even a full house with its own compound and I’m sure it’s inside inside Lekki where houses no too cost. Come on guys..
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by gnykelly(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
I like the guy beat in kpk.
it was a bang
Re: Rexxie Buys A New House (Photos, Video) by ipadeola91057: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lovely, he really deserves it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mad Melon Died Of Tuberculosis - Michael Emiefah, Son Of Danfo Driver Singer / JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) / Obesere Builds Ibadan Mansion [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.