Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:07 PM

Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet (19098 Views)

Feminist Coalition Publishes Audited Accounts Of #EndSARS Donations / Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations / Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
pocohantas:

You seem to be the one mad already. You think because you have a penis you are automatically doing better and capable of dolling out urgent 2k to every woman. Have you taken out some time to check out the profiles of the ladies that make up their EXCOS?

Better stick to your sub-for-me-girlfriends and stop displaying your gross ignorance on cyberspace.
Urgent 2k, doesn't only mean give me 2k or sub for me, it as well means buy me a phone, i need a phone, i need 100k to complete my rent, I need to repair my car, gimme me 15k naw. .

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Irennediva:
The future is Female
.. With dis ! How can they reproduce ? How can they be the future ? When dem dey Nyash dem selves and can't even reproduce dem selves undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by IME1: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
Awesomeking:
i dont have data, i would have watched too, can i give you my email address? When you write about the points you learnt, maybe you can send the write ups to me.

I'll be honoured to send you my write-up
Stay safe
Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by DEMZEE(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
And they say matriarchy is far better than patriarchy mtscheww

Awon lesbians oshi
Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by sanpipita(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nigerian men are so useless, imagine the cheap lie they are telling against femco
Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by Awesomeking: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
IME1:

I'll be honoured to send you my write-up Stay safe
Alright, its Songwriterkadiri@yahoo.com, thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by Sterope(f): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
They have started again grin
Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by Okoroawusa: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
Make I no talk...

Nonsense and ENDSARS
Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by Splitmind: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Emary:
It's a lie to disparage those women. We all saw the wonderful job they did with the donations. They must have had to move the money for a legitimate purpose.

If they told everyone since they would have avoided all this gbas gbos.

You know the money left since the 5th of March and they still didn't say anything.

Meaning if the initial account didn't make noise we won't have known about all this.

Remember that many people were accusing them of being dishonest during the passport seizure scandal so I'm sure they have learned that accountability isn't only in making empty statements.
Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by azpekuliar: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
JosephXavier:
Feminists are sets of frustrated ladies who because they couldn't get married, try to take out their frustrations on men like say.

They have failed in everything and even integrity test

The only feminist that is different is the former US First Lady Mrs Obama

Mumu.. even Chimamanda Adichie is unmarried and has failed at life just like you. Shior!
Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by deanery(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
See why I can't vote Nigerian youths as president yet??
Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by Splitmind: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Flamemignon1:

That's Nigerian version of feminism.... A. K. A misandry

Feminism has always been about misandry with the occasional racism, go read quotes by older feminists.

They just gave it good publicity by claiming it was all about "equality and equal rights" now the narrative is changing to "equity" so women get special treatment simply for being women.

The goal is to establish their own idea of what "the patriarchy" is but with women on top. Many men don't know they are simply tools to be used then discarded.

Support actual equal rights movements and don't jump on silly trends because they are purported to be about "equality".

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by doxijaw: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
IME1:

My dear brother, for almost 1 week now this is what has been keeping me awake at night oh...

These High School Debates of 1955 to about 1957!

They are mind boggling and very enlightening

Internet dey try sha

I won't have ever known these debates existed.

I guess YouTube is trying to push good contents for the world to rather watch, than the junk most elders erroneously think Internet is all about.
They show that many things did not start today oh, the prejudices, unity, exchange programmes, superiority, desire to learn, want for a better life, patriotism for a better country, English as a lingua franca, believing you are right whereas you are wrong, and so on...

Meeen how I wish more people especially between the ages of 16 to 28 watch these clips.
How I wish I could download from YouTube with the free YouTube data I'm getting, almost 9000mb!

I'm trying as much as I can to compile all the salient points and write about them as a way of reflecting and comparing the position of things almost 70 years ago and the present state of the world.

Something that should be on the front page for intense debates.

I'm watching it right now as well.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by 12inchess: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2021
tonididdy:

Where is that idiot who attacked me when I said Africans are genetically evil.

I've officially left nairaland. But I'd come back because of just to say this. It's your grandmother that must genetically evil.
Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by 99thEnemy(m): 1:22am On Mar 13, 2021
Females that are operating in the Future grin grin grin

Those feminists in charge used it to solve a problem in the Future... grin

The Future is Female grin
Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by Mcbayo(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2021
sadyou don't mean it angryyou don't mean it
Re: Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet by Flamemignon1(m): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2021
Splitmind:

Feminism has always been about misandry with the occasional racism, go read quotes by older feminists.

They just gave it good publicity by claiming it was all about "equality and equal rights" now the narrative is changing to "equity" so women get special treatment simply for being women.

The goal is to establish their own idea of what "the patriarchy" is but with women on top. Many men don't know they are simply tools to be used then discarded.

Support actual equal rights movements and don't jump on silly trends because they are purported to be about "equality".
I call myself a humanist not a feminist and I really think it's right to pinpoint the founding members anecdotes although misandry is taking the front sit today but let's not still forget, there are true feminists out there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Ben Ayade Joins Presidential Race / Mohammad Jamiu Is Governor Yahaya Bello’s Greatest Legacy In Kogi - Eunice Agada / Benue Moves To Generate Own Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.