Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,596 members, 7,921,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:13 PM

Support Goodluck Jonathan For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Goodluck Jonathan For President (499 Views)

Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 / Support Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Through This LINK! / Why Do You Support Goodluck Jonathan For President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support Goodluck Jonathan For President by Mcfemad(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2011
Why not support Goodluck Jonathan as the next president our dear country? The man has a WILL, DREAM to totally transform NIGERIA. Though some considered him as WEAK with his one year taste of power, but we can't expect him to right all that has been wronged in one year. He is good man but in the wrong party He is a humble with a humble beginning. Though he belongs to a party that has nothing to offer us in their 12 years of administration. I listened to one his campaign jingles, and i marvel at his level of commitment to transform Nigeria. He needs our VOTES this Saturday. Your Vote is for GEJ not pdp. Remember, the devil you know,

NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN
Re: Support Goodluck Jonathan For President by Dave6: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2011
My vote is surely for GEJ
Re: Support Goodluck Jonathan For President by Asobank: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2011
GEJ has a lot to offer. If given d chance he can actually do more! Vote GEJ for President.
Re: Support Goodluck Jonathan For President by efisher(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2011
Gbam.

The GEJ's have it! cool
Re: Support Goodluck Jonathan For President by chinaaman(f): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
GEJ is God sent for Nigeria, confirmed.
Re: Support Goodluck Jonathan For President by egift(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mcfemad:

Why not support Goodluck Jonathan as the next president our dear country? The man has a WILL, DREAM to totally transform NIGERIA. Though some considered him as WEAK with his one year taste of power, but we can't expect him to right all that has been wronged in one year. He is good man but in the wrong party He is a humble with a humble beginning. Though he belongs to a party that has nothing to offer us in their 12 years of administration. I listened to one his campaign jingles, and i marvel at his level of commitment to transform Nigeria. He needs our VOTES this Saturday. Your Vote is for GEJ not pdp. Remember, the devil you know,

NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN

But not when he is surrounded by the finest criminals Nigeria ever have. A vote for Jonathan is a relieve to all the corrupt men in Nigeria.

I say vote Buhari and let us stop this mess.
Re: Support Goodluck Jonathan For President by gernded(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
gej all the way

(1) (Reply)

Pls Save A Dying Country With Abundance Human And Natural Resources / One Week After, No Nass Election Results On Inec Web Site / Are The Northern States Not Governed By Pdp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.