Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,953 members, 7,903,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation (24546 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation by Ikpongiton: 6:49am On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
Cow meat? After you will be complaining of Herdsmen? Stop financing herdsmen activities in Western Nigeria.
is cow the only meat people chew.park well abeg
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation by Rugaria: 7:09am On Mar 13, 2021
wink2015:

You said it all.

I support your views.

Which ultimately mean that the late Tunde did not managed the situation very well.

Why kill oneself over a wife that commit adultery.

Exactly!

People are here baying for blood. I mean the Bank manager was morally wrong if he actually slept with someone's wife. But if a man noticed his wife detests him to the extent of sleeping around, whether with the her manager or her gateman, .. pls, let her go! Don't go and die for a runaway pvssy!(sorry for my language)
This is actually how I operate! I don't understand the concept of fighting to death over a woman's affection.., not to talk of a woman you are already married to!

Prove to her that you love her, but if she actually believes it's happier the other side? Wave!
To think of it, before your wife starts cheating this mega, she hates you big time! You must be too clingy not to notice! You can't cheat someone you genuinely love this brazenly,. Going as far as having other man's kids while in your supposed husbands house! The people who really killed the man are those who adviced him to put up with a vicious woman who seemed desperate to prove her dislike for him! Na by force to live together?
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation by Johnnyplus01k(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2021
That is one of the demerit of being woman loyalist all in the name of you don't want your home to break that's the result. If your woman quickly identify you as a man of women, no matter how stobborn she claimed to be she will pipe low or she leave, marry them plenty if not you won't die like a chicken and even though your death comes you will know that you are the cause of it by yourself.
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation by Rugaria: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2021
Johnnyplus01k:
That is one of the demerit of being woman loyalist all in the name of you don't want your home to break that's the result. If your woman quickly identify you as a man of women, no matter how stobborn she claimed to be she will pipe low or she leave, marry them plenty if not you won't die like a chicken and even though your death comes you will know that you are the course of it by .

Bros!

Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2021
omoyankee3:
Silence is complicity.

I wonder how FCMB customers are comfortable with putting their hard earned money in a bank that supports unethical behaviors and protect unethical employees.
don't judge, there are people and institutions doing worse so calm down
Re: Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation by mywells: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2021
After you fear God finish,fear woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? / Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. / Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.