Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,702 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Is True Prosperity? Anbody - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is True Prosperity? Anbody (515 Views)

Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? / The Source Of True Prosperity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is True Prosperity? Anbody by blacksta(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2011
III John 1:2, "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health even as thy soul prospereth."

Then why are so many Spirit-filled Christians broke or barely holding on?
Re: What Is True Prosperity? Anbody by dare2think: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
Hi Blackstar,

I think religion has nothing to do with prosperity, Unlike what some of our Christian folks and "Men of God" would like us to think.

Believers and Non-believers prosper. I feel it has a lot to do with Luck& Hard-work. I think you need the combination of both to prosper. Some only need luck for instance- If you were born in a wealthy home or you were left a great amount of inheritance or you win the lottery.

Some need luck with their hard work, and some have innate intelligence and pull things off.

Attributing a particular religion to success is contradictory. Like you said some really devout religious folks are broke while some are extremely rich,  How do you explain that.

Also, what about people who don't have or believe in any religion yet are very prosperous,  How do you explain that.

Then people of different faiths, A Muslim guy for instance, lets use Dangote, is not a Christain yet is so prosperous, how do you explain that with in a Christian view.

Work Hard, never give up, and a bit of luck(you will need it), you will prosper regardless of your religion.

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways God Speaks To Us: Hearing The Voice Of God In Our Daily Lives / The Big Debate / Ancient Magic Of The Isrealites, Hindu And Indi Mystcism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.