Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,150 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) (46765 Views)

Fans Gift Liquorose N14M & A Benz, Erect Billboard For Her 27th Birthday / KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video) / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by yommen: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:
And these ones too will be blaming Buhari for lack of job and money. fuel price skyrocketed today and this is what is their problem

Nigerian youths don't know their Priority I swear!
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2021
SEGLIZ:

just because you can actually masturbate with her image in your memory to ease off the stress right?
who she help, she dines and wines with same devil that forms your nightmares.
She remains an angel while Buhari remains someone worse than Satan.
It's just like saying anyone that sells XYZ to a senator is evil.
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by BruncleZuma: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2021
AuroraB:
I have always wondered who these fans are, bikonu sad
Would Nigerians be this poor in choice
Have you ever noticed it started creeping out as a normalised word with our recent crops of "celebrities and BBN "elites"wink especially the Asaba type actresses with no movies or notable achievements?
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by agabaI23(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2021
chiiraq802:
Even if she do am herself them go still tag am Fans ...

All this yeyebrity looking to trend. grin
that means she has so much money
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by agabaI23(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

You no lie! grin

I dey always wonder whether those fans get telegram group...
Yes they have.
They call her birthday project 27 and have been fundraising since last year.

The same fans have her over 35 million after she was disqualified through gofund me.
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
saphiere:
Happy weekend
I wish you the same.
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by AuroraB(f): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Have you ever noticed it started creeping out as a normalised word with our recent crops of "celebrities and BBN "elites"wink especially the Asaba type actresses with no movies or notable achievements?
... exactly! What stewpeed 'fans'
Nigerians moomoo no reach laidis
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
The same fans have offered a scholarship of 10 million Naira to a student today, and paid 891,000 naira SSCE fees in Command.

I have not seen a topic about that on Nairaland and I don't imagine it will make Front Page, but if it is to bring topics like this, for frustrated people to insult Erica and claim she is using her money, Nairaland will not disappoint.

Una well done O. Today's the birthday, I hope the moderator of this section will be alert and move everything to Front Page, not just the Erica gifts.

And for those saying she used her money, I hope you find people who can love you the way people love Erica.
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
jaxxy:

For most celebrities I would agree they might do such bt bbn celebs have one of the most passionate, active and competitive fan base. They go hard. There’s an emotional connection they have with their favs after watching them go through real stuffs on live tv. I think the fanbase identity thing also added to it and it started from Cee C in bbn double wahala The Spartans, then mercy and tacha took it further and it’s become a norm now.

Well, you have a point though...

My sister has been following and stuck on Tacha since the pepper dem season.
The lockdown season was Erica before I talked her out it. Erica set a very bad example for young girls who loved her.
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

The lockdown season was Erica before I talked her out it. Erica set a very bad example for young girls who loved her.

Bad example, how?

You Nigerians are a funny breed of people walahi.

Such a morally corrupt nation, so heavily bothered about moral corruption.
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
safarigirl:

Bad example, how?

You Nigerians are a funny breed of people walahi.

Such a morally corrupt nation, so heavily bothered about moral corruption.

Excuse you? Erica police!

You are the funny breed!

So, because the nation is "morally corrupt" as you put it, we should all cast off restraint okwaya?
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

What bad example did she set?
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy birthday to Erica..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Richer Than Wizkid - 606 Autos, Sarumi / Niyola Gives Fan Lap Dance (Photos) / Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.