Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,513 members, 7,911,241 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:10 AM

Price Alert! $52,000 –is It Too Late To Buy? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Price Alert! $52,000 –is It Too Late To Buy? (161 Views)

Startime TV New Price Alert / Macbook For Sale (New price alert). / Pre-sell: SMOANT Campbel 80W Starter Kit $52.7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Alert! $52,000 –is It Too Late To Buy? by Goetrade(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bitcoin is money

Bitcoin is crawling to break the law of gravity staying up there.

I once lost faith in BTC. Because It was very disrespectful coming down from its highest peak in 2017. We all gave up on it – honestly I did. But it's proving to be stubborn and rising to the top again!

But this time.... no universal force is bringing it down.

But wait.... there's a competition happening between Doge and Bitcoin

Tesla founder, Elon Musk, the e-god of doge has been promoting donecoin on Twitter. And it has been causing a lot of buzzes.

The price of � dogecoin qua-tripled like Aja 1. He's tweet has been influential to doge. What should we expect next?

"Shout out to Elon on his successful landing of the starship SN-10. That dude is changing history"

Once thing is certain, and that is bitcoin, bitcoin, BTC still remains the Big E-god and youre welcome to counter me.

And back to the question you asked.
Is it too late to buy? It's not. This is this best time to have your money digitalized. Remember our transition from trade-by-batter to Paper money. Don't miss out cause this is history taking place.

Add me on WhatsApp and get:

• Crypto updates as it's happening
• Investment Clues
•Bitcoin & Gift card sales (fast rate)
•Free Giveaway (every Friday)

Text to hear from me on
0907 517 4344
I won't spam you
Re: Price Alert! $52,000 –is It Too Late To Buy? by Balistic4: 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
simple googling will save you from this mess, who told you Elon owns dogecoin and dogecoin rubs shoulder with butcoin
Re: Price Alert! $52,000 –is It Too Late To Buy? by Goetrade(m): 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
I'm sorry bro.

Elon Musk remains the E-god

And thanks for the correction

I don't like to misinform too

Thanks again

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Accessories_original Hp Chargers Available Wholesale / Data Scientist Needed / Mint Lots Of Iphone 11 Factory Unlocked For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.