Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,965 members, 7,899,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) (38360 Views)

Dangote Reveals Actual Price Of Cement Sold To Dealers-dangote- Business / Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy: U.S. / 12 "Grow Your Online Business" Tactics That Will Help You Win In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Difrent: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2021
SweetVibe:

An article gave you fact which is left for you to disapprove with your own fact but instead you jump in emotionally and began to write lullaby poem about US business men.

Every intelligent person always try to avoid your type in argument because you can even emotional stab them with a knife like an angry lady.
PLEASE CAN THAT ASPECT OF YOU, ITS TOO LADYLIKE
They are now US BUSINESSMEN , IS DANGOTE NOT A NIGERIAN BUSINESS MAN?
If not letting idiotic arguments overshadow your objective analysis is ladylike so be it , if defending the indefensible is what gives you a hard on so be it
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by darkwan: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2021
chamboy:
Bro, Nairaland doesn't deserve your input. You sabi die. Me and you are on the same wavy level. See how US wanted to Boycott 5G deployment by ZTE and Haiwee Chinese Company because they know how it'll boost China Economy.

nawa....

its important that people like us say something too,before they end in another slavery that they cant understand....

imagine some of them sayin the black race is cursed....
because you dont understand this game of survival of the fittest doesnt mean you are cursed....

people like us stayed quiet in the past because many of our fellow blacks think very naiv....its very annoyin....
we shouldnt allow that to happen again....

am still the opinion that the smartest of the black race were all shipped off to america into slavery....
africa of today is left with only moroons....
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by chamboy(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2021
darkwan:

nawa....

its important that people like us say something too,before they end in another slavery that they cant understand....

because you dont understand this game of survival of the fittest doesnt mean you are cursed....

people like us stayed quiet in the past because many of us blacks think very naiv....its very annoyin....

am still the opinion that the smartest of the black race were all shipped off to america into slavery....
This is the PTSD and whitesupremacy game still being played on us. I.e. White Jesus
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by OpinionCounts(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2021
Penguin2:
Dangote has turned himself to a very sadistic capitalist.

Man is ready to impoverish the whole of Nigeria if it will give him more money.

Just like Bill Gates that is ready to infect the world with a deadly virus so he can sell vaccine.

BUA CEO was accusing him the other day of being the reason that cement is still expensive in the country. He wouldn't allow govt throw the sector open to numerous investors.

Now he's building refinery and he is already suggesting that only those with refinery license should be allowed to import fuel so that he can tighten the sector and sell a litre at #500.

The next Southern president should stop that man. Especially the cement industry. It should be thrown open to all interested investors.

Unfortunately your southern politicians are sissys, they can't do shit even if they were made military head of state. They will still bow to the will and wishes of their northern slave masters, it's like a jinx on all southern politicians.

In who's tenure was Ibeto cement rigged off the cement market?
In who's tenure did dangote become the richest man in Africa by influencing government policies to rig out and frustrate other competitors in every sector he has business investment?

Only pressure from international bodies can help liberate Nigerian business environment from dangotes claws, not your sissy asslicking southern politicians with no balls in their scrotum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by darkwan: 11:09am On Mar 13, 2021
chamboy:
This is the PTSD and whitesupremacy game still being played on us. I.e. White Jesus

oohh yes....it was a black guy that invented peanut butter in america....

many blacks invented alot of stuffs in america,but blacks dont talk about that....

that White Jesus thing is an example....
they cant imagine that blacks can survive without whites....
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by SEGLIZ: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2021
darkwan:

you are right....they are original ass leakers....

ajaokuta is still not workin but na dangote they care about....
refineries still not workin well but fightin other blacks that try to change that they care about....

western economies is very protected....its strange that nigerians dont want to protect their own too....
and na the same them will yarn dust that the black race is cursed....

many blacks are soo brainwashed its already insanity....

I've never and would never regret being an African or my skin colour. all I regret is a large deposit of inferior creature that are deposited on the African Continent.
they should just leave us and the few that we have sending the right signal to the rest of us that we can rise to and above the world standard, telling us it is time to claim our rightful place in the world.
they should stay off our affairs, Dangote is our own headache no theirs. same way they silence MKO Abiola they are setting eyes on Dangote too it is time we defend our own.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Godarz:

Well the fact is

1. The info on dangote is from 2010. A lot has changed since 2010. I disagree

2. Dangote probably wasn't the only businessman doing those things Tell me another businessman in Nigeria that has enjoyed this kin backing from successive govts that Dangote has

3. Dangote doesnot run a monopoly either in cement (BUA and Lafarge ) or refineries ( 24 other licences, 5 of which are active including dangote and BUA. BUA has been comissioned). He is the clear market leader in Cement. Even BUA isnt yet at the level of a worthy market challenger yet. You know what happens when you challenge a market leader, albeit one that has the unflinching backing of the powers that be. They get crushed. As to refineries, the baby still dey womb, wen e born we go see am

4. Because of subsidy and price controls a lot more people haven't invested in refinereis because they would lose money refining fuel at subsidy prices Yea like i said yday, i agree on the logic and economics of that. What you dont want to admit is Nigeria has a way of defying logic and principles. In principle a SIB cant fail, in Naija have seen 2 fail
Nothing more to say aside the bolded bro. Cheers
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by darkwan: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2021
SEGLIZ:

I've never and would never regret being an African or my skin colour. all I regret is a large deposit of inferior creature that are deposited on the African Continent.
they should just leave us and the few that we have are sending the right signal to the rest of us that we rise to and the world standard, telling us it is time to claim our rightful place in the world.
they should stay off our affairs, Dangote is our own headache no theirs. same way they silence MKO Abiola they setting eyes on Dangote too it is we defend our own.

exactly....we will deal with dangote ourselves....
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2021
chamboy:
If you don't know shit just shut up.
he's right.. Beside, it not about using two account on one platform that makes you smart. We all know how the system work, who the system favours and why the system revolves around one geographical region. Stop supporting nonsense because you're from same geographical region. That guy don't know you and he won't put a dime in your table, just as nor will do for me. But let join hands together and flush them out!
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Exoclassic: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2021
megacity:
It is not true

Dangote businesses are not harmful to Nigeria. He is creating jobs, producing quality products and contributing to national GDP.

Maybe harmful to US interests because some of the stuffs he produces can't be imported into Nigeria but why should Nigeria care about that?

Everyone should care about their own country first according to a certain Donald Trump
u spoke my mind
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by SEGLIZ: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2021
blueAgent:

Is the US that would hold your government accountable for you?
Do you think you can really compete with them?

if we put our home in order we would sure do compete with them.
they can to some extent help us hold our government accountable and if can't in anyway they should outrightly stay off our affairs.
if our corrupt government is volatile and untouchable to for them, then our citizens that are driving the economy shouldn't be their headache. the same way MKO Abiola became a threat to the west with is fame and political influence same is about playing out.
the west is gradually sending the signal, working towards silencing Dangote the way they did MKO Abiola.
usa should let us be, the have more than enough on their plate for a headache to handle than nose around looking whom or nation to destroy.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by EazyMoh(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed He is a northerner so it is expected, I only blame Aphonjaz for supporting and installing a dullard that doesn't care one bit about them. Tinoubou will feel the heat by the time they are through with him.
People like you are the biggest problem of this country.
Most of those policies that empowered Dangote were put in place by OBJ. OBJ even sold KRPC to Dangote but YarAdua revoked it!
But to bigots like you everything must be viewed in a myopic manner, while the elites unite to steal your future.
Look at your state and its mammoth of problems but your low IQ will only allow you see northerners as your problem.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by SEGLIZ: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Blyzz:
he's right.. Beside, it not about using two account on one platform that makes you smart. We all know how the system work, who the system favours and why the system revolves around one geographical region. Stop supporting nonsense because you're from same geographical region. That guy don't know you and he won't put a dime in your table, just as nor will do for me. But let join hands together and flush them out!

how old were you during the 'HOPE 93' saga and struggle (I come in peace)?
the same they silenced MKO Abiola is about playing out already. Dangote is more of a threat to the west than you and I.
the rate at Dangote and is like are industrialising the nation would cripple the west and it's business interests in Africa (just get that clear). usa can't afford any African nation or nations go the way of Asia or China. as at the time Nigeria established the television and radio station in Africa the entire Asian Continent never a single box set of a chrome or a black and white tv but today we have the 'Asia Tiger' business block, China the lone ranger, etc.
Dangote is our own headache not theirs as such we will deal with him in our own terms not theirs. we can't afford to go the way of 1993, delivering like we did MKO. the gap is still the we are still leaking our wounds.
forget the regional wahala, na our own internal issues be that nobi one the few industrialist wey we get dem for target now. why were they after the owner of airpeace? innoson, proforce are doing us proud let us protect them.

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2021
Enoch07:
lol one man holding full country to ransom.

It's possible because the entire political-economy of the country has been handed over to the Fulani, and when people like me talk some insecure twerps will shout 'hate speech' and that i'm jealous of the Fulani!
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2021
chamboy:
After shading a whole tribe you are hear chatting about racism and supremacy you and your friend are stupid hypocrites.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2021
Gilbertase:
ha! Ok. Nothing more to say bro. Cheers

Not so fast

I disagree

A lot of other businesses get favour from government. Obasanjo for example gave Dangote, BUA and Lafarge the same level of concessions. Dangote did better than others.

Also, Dangote isn't the only business that gets favour from government. If it was, then everything we use would have been made by Dangote.

Dangote does not run a monopoly. QED.

Tell me another businessman in Nigeria that has enjoyed this kin backing from successive govts that Dangote has

Let's see....Innoson , BUA, Glo, Startimes, etc, etc....

. He is the clear market leader in Cement. Even BUA isnt yet at the level of a worthy market challenger yet. You know what happens when you challenge a market leader, albeit one that has the unflinching backing of the powers that be. They get crushed. As to refineries, the baby still dey womb, wen e born we go see am

You don't live in a country that says YOU MUST BUY DANGOTE CEMENT. You can buy BUA, and Lafarge...and even other smaller brands. Buy them, and help them grow their business. Government won't stop you.

Yea like i said yday, i agree on the logic and economics of that. What you dont want to admit is Nigeria has a way of defying logic and principles. In principle a SIB cant fail, in Naija have seen 2 fail

So you would support government forcing you to sell at a loss, and pay you subsidy to cover those losses? Okay.

Cheers.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
SEGLIZ:

the same they silenced MKO Abiola is about playing out already. Dangote is more of a threat to the west than you and I.
the rate at Dangote and is like are industrialising the nation would cripple the west and it's business interests in Africa (just get that clear). usa can't afford any African nation or nations go the way of Asia or China. as at the time Nigeria established the television and radio station in Africa the entire Asian Continent never a single box set of a chrome or a black and white tv but today we have the 'Asia Tiger' business block, China the lone ranger, etc.
Dangote is our own headache not theirs as such we will deal with him in our own terms not theirs. we can't afford to go the way of 1993, delivering like we did MKO. the gap is still the we are still leaking our wounds.
forget the regional wahala, na our own internal issues be that nobi one the few industrialist wey we get dem for target now. why were they after the owner of airpeace? innoson, proforce are doing us proud let us protect them.
I agreed with you on the airpeace case. But Dangote our own, selling us product in higher rate pains me a lot. But thanks for your clear write up.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by themanderon: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
The man Dangote is creating a shadow government behind the scenes. Very soon Dangotes wish will be the federal governments wish and that would not augur well for this nation. Corporatocracy will be the new order of things. The government will no longer represent the interest of the citizens, only a few private interests. This is the point where we are now.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Igbochief001:
Dangote used to be my role model till I studied deep into his business ....baba knows almost nothing about business ...just believe in controlling government to his favor

Most of his real business with competition failed

Sugar ? He was sacked by the new owners
Noodles ? We all know
Pasta ? Flop
Tomatoes ? Flop

Rifinary is the most difficult business to run , so that's why he inflated the project cost by over 100 percent , CBN sold him dollar at almost 70% less than market price ( in the real sense Nigeria contributed 50% of the rifenery project ) ....the real money is in petrochemical .... would Nigeria kill eleme petrochemical for dangote ? Let's watch and see

The only intelligent comment on this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by kennyamusan(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
Shut up from your reply it is obvious you have not crossed Murtala International? he just gave the correct answer, which ideology & rule of law? You must be talking of the Peoples Republic of China?
u have brain tumour. U think America is like Nigeria, it's obvious u have only crossed beyond the toilet of MMA

1 Like

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
zolajpower:

Yaradua did oo by breaking the monopoly my brother na Jonathan the clueless president change that again as he assumed office

Yar'Adua did not break Dangote's monopoly in the cement market.

He tried, though. But Dangote threatened to shut down his factories, and lay off workers.

So, Yar'Adua backed off.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Redcrafton: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
HacheNoire:
Same US that cannot curb Jeff Bezos and Walton family

Gibberish, bunkum and balderdash.

Same America where 1% call shots for 99%

Next topic please!

Google and read more on US Antitrust laws.

Antitrust laws also referred to as competition laws, are statutes developed by the U.S. government to protect consumers from predatory business practices. They ensure that fair competition exists in an open-market economy....Wiki.

This has been used on Microsoft and others.

You need more enlightenment, though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by drlateef: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
MansoryMX:

How is this worst report? Abeg shut up if you have no iota of knowledge in certain matters above your IQ

And what is your own IQ? Do you know who you are even talking to? If they have given you money to do a dirty job, tell them there more intelligent Nigerians out there who will puncture all your stupid ranting.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by preciousMI1(f): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Go read about Rockefeller...
He knows his time is limited
Rockefeller is not a small unit to read... Give us straight link to this biko
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by witworth(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mafo!
A time will come someone else will overtake him to be the richest, then another person will overtake next and so on, let him just enjoy the
official position while it last.
His monopoly style will come to an end and a new beginning will start. It's life it's normal.
For now, no one can query him because of the kind of bad governance we have, but regardless of it anyway... There's time for everything
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by dometome: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
Dangote closed down your father’s factory, How, What does your father manufacture?
Ibeto Cement, Rock Cement, eagle cement were all closed on his account, f00l
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by blueAgent(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=SEGLIZ post=99848954]
if we put our home in order we would sure do compete with them.
they can to some extent help us hold our government accountable and if can't in anyway they should outrightly stay off our affairs.
if our corrupt government is volatile and untouchable to for them, then our citizens that are driving the economy shouldn't be their headache. the same way MKO Abiola became a threat to the west with is fame and political influence same is about playing out.
the west is gradually sending the signal, working towards silencing Dangote the way they did MKO Abiola.
usa should let us be, the have more than enough on their plate for a headache to handle than nose around looking whom or nation to destroy. [/quote

Ahhh Na wah!!!! You say you can compete with them?

My question is in which way?

Your hypocrisy is at another level.

You blame them for interfering in your politics and yet you want them to hold your leaders accountable.

How was MKO a threat?

If they want to destroy Dangote they would do it without making noise about it.

Your type us too timid to see fairness in criticism.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by blueAgent(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
darkwan:

i know how a black brain like yours works....

its senseless to debate with you and be dragged to your level of white brainwashedness....

all cant win in this game of survival....
some win,others must loss....

You are running becos you know you cannot prove my argument wrong.

When you get to my level of IQ and Self awareness you would realise how timid and backward you have been reasoning all this years.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by blueAgent(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
darkwan:

nawa....

people like us stayed quiet in the past because many of our fellow blacks think very naiv....its very annoyin....

Smartest were shipped really?

The smart ones that commit almost 50% of the crime(homicide ) in US and have one of the worst Education rate.

I will not say blacks are cursed but I would say they are far behind other races in achievements.
Reason for that is IQ.
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by blueAgent(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
darkwan:

oohh yes....it was a black guy that invented peanut butter in america....

many blacks invented alot of stuffs in america,but blacks dont talk about that....

that White Jesus thing is an example....
they cant imagine that blacks can survive without whites....

Gosh see invention peanut butter lol......pathetic .

Really can you survive without them?

Take a look around the World and see if there is anything blacks can claim they have without contributions from Whites
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by blueAgent(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
SEGLIZ:

Are you an Illiterate?

Dangote group as a whole does not match Facebook in value how much more when we include google,Apple ,Exxon,HP.

You must be dreaming
Re: Dangote’s Business Tactics Harmful To Nigerian Economy - U.S (Wikileak 2010) by Misterone: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
dre11:
“Dangote model will likely be the one most emulated until its beggar-thy-countrymen contradictions become more apparent.”

https://peoples-gazette.com/dangotes-business-tactics-harmful-to-nigerian-economy-u-s/
immediately I saw people's gazette, I knew it was fake news being sponsored by PDP master of fake news kperogi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dollar Scarcity: Traders Throng Aba, Onitsha, Lagos, Kano Markets - Punch / Photo Of A University Graduate Selling Moimoi (pic) / Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.