Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,172 members, 7,903,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Iice Can I Meet You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Iice Can I Meet You? (92071 Views)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (191) (Go Down)

Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by ikamefa(f): 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2007
barkar de fitri oh muki! tongue " grin " wey my meat na cry cry cry

twinny tell all those who want to meet you to come to iceland grin grin grin grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 1:52am On Oct 12, 2007
grin grin grin Twinny grin grin grin hehehehe greenland sef tongue grin grin
Mehnnnn i wan chop meat till eh. . . . grin grin grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by jayvin01: 2:10am On Oct 12, 2007
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 2:25am On Oct 12, 2007
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by jayvin01: 3:28am On Oct 12, 2007

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 3:34am On Oct 12, 2007
Errhhh ok, should i ask why you are crying?
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:59am On Oct 12, 2007
@ iice

I think his crying because you left him for me cool
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 5:49am On Oct 12, 2007
bwahahahaha grin grin and you are?
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Uche2nna(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2007
iice, we still waiting to meet.

Or r we waiting for Godot grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2007
Uche shocked shocked Come over to iceland grin grin

Wetin be Godot?
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Uche2nna(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2007
iice:

Uche shocked shocked Come over to iceland grin grin

Wetin be Godot?

iceland? I cant stand the winter tongue

Havent u heard about a book called "waiting for Godot". Google it up, it is a very interesting book.

Briefly, waiting for Godot is a term used to convey that U are waiting for something or someone that will never show up. That was the highlight of the book. 2 men were waiting for someone called Godot. Godot never showed up!!!!!!
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by jayvin01: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2007
iice:

Errhhh ok, should i ask why you are crying?

im crying because i was thinking of hooking up with u tongue, but u've got torns and millions of guys out here tryin to get @ u@!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

will be tryin sha, maybe i'll be lucky! im fly though!
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2007
Uche2nna:

iceland? I can't stand the winter tongue

Havent u heard about a book called "waiting for Godot". Google it up, it is a very interesting book.

Briefly, waiting for Godot is a term used to convey that You are waiting for something or someone that will never show up. That was the highlight of the book. 2 men were waiting for someone called Godot. Godot never showed up!!!!!!

Oh gawd! For real?. . .i will have to look for that. Thanks cheesy Godot. . .i like that grin grin

Really. . .but i remember a certain time, you went to Salt Lake grin grin

jayvin01:

im crying because i was thinking of hooking up with u tongue, but u've got torns and millions of guys out here tryin to get @ u@!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

will be tryin sha, maybe i'll be lucky! im fly though!

Errhhhhhh hooking up? undecided Fly huh? Good for you tongue grin grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by jayvin01: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2007
yes, i'll start by executing all of dem guys one by one, its a big task though but i never loose grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2007
Well goodluck grin grin Hope you have enough time on your hands grin grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by drrionelli(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2007
You know, this gives me an idea--

Perhaps somebody should write a book incorporating as its characters the posters at nairaland.com.  It would be guaranteed a best seller, because it could be translated into so many languages for the Nigerian readership, alone!

Any would-be authors want to consider taking on that task?   grin

(Hey, I'm out of snacks--I'd better go get some grapes or apples!)
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2007
drrionelli - el deep grin grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by jayvin01: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2007
hmnnnn cool cool cool cool cool cool cool 1 down 37.998 to go cry cry cry embarassed embarassed
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by drrionelli(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2007
@jayvin01:
Who was your first "victim," sir? grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Uche2nna(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2007
His dishonorable self
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Uche2nna(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2007
@ iice
Yeah, u rite. My spaceship landed in salt lake. Reason why I found out I do not like the winter grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by jayvin01: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2007
drrionelli:

@jayvin01:
Who was your first "victim," sir? grin

mishooo!!! grin grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 4:21am On Oct 13, 2007
Uche2nna:

His thishonorable self

laughin ma frozen butt off grin grin

Uche2nna:

@ iice
Yeah, u rite. My spaceship landed in salt lake. Reason why I found out I do not like the winter grin

grin grin Eyah too bad tongue grin So the hot hot sun is for you then. . .somewhere in the desert grin grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by smith77: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2007
aisha2006_me@yahoo.com
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is aisha, I just went Through your profile at (datingclub.ro) I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address (aisha2006_me@yahoo.com) so (aisha2006_me@yahoo.com)
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2007
angry angry Spam!! angry angry
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by drrionelli(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2007
SPAM! There's an idea! Why didn't I think of that?

When I go for my next snacks, I'll slice some Spam and put it on some crackers with cheese and little tiny tomato slices!

I'll buy several cans so there will be plenty for everybody! grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Uche2nna(m): 2:21am On Oct 14, 2007
smith77:

aisha2006_me@yahoo.com
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is aisha, I just went Through your profile at (datingclub.ro) I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address (aisha2006_me@yahoo.com) so (aisha2006_me@yahoo.com)

undecided undecided i am confused
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by ikamefa(f): 3:42am On Oct 14, 2007
erhmmmmmmmmmm @ iice where are my skivvies shocked tongue " grin "

i need it/ them for all this your stalkers admirers
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by jayvin01: 3:46am On Oct 14, 2007
smith77:

aisha2006_me@yahoo.com

what da ^&$^**&^(&*^*&^*(^*&(*^&
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 4:07am On Oct 14, 2007
Uche, that dude posted that crap all over the whole place grin grin

ikamefa:

erhmmmmmmmmmm @ iice where are my skivvies shocked tongue " grin "

i need it/ them for all this your stalkers admirers

grin grin grin I trust you na grin grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by jayvin01: 4:15am On Oct 14, 2007
shocked shocked why u got so much punkass sissys Gud guys runnin after u grin, iz u J.lo
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 4:23am On Oct 14, 2007
j.lo ke undecided Don't even like that one grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (191)

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date / Scam Alert! Pls Take Note / Pictures Of Nairaland Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.