Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,887 members, 7,918,891 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:12 PM

Video - Gbagbo Vs Tony Montana (Scarface) - Who's Demise was more Dignified? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video - Gbagbo Vs Tony Montana (Scarface) - Who's Demise was more Dignified? (970 Views)

Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case / IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video - Gbagbo Vs Tony Montana (Scarface) - Who's Demise was more Dignified? by Sunofgod(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
See Gbagbo's Own

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwlKzHXtLZs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/flash]

And here's 'Tony Montana'

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6L8NFcMakk&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Video - Gbagbo Vs Tony Montana (Scarface) - Who's Demise was more Dignified? by Sunofgod(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2011
Gbagbo should have gone out with dignity like 'Tony Montana'
Re: Video - Gbagbo Vs Tony Montana (Scarface) - Who's Demise was more Dignified? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
Gbagbo was never a sharpman,he was just fortunate to have clueless people as his followers and citizens grin
Re: Video - Gbagbo Vs Tony Montana (Scarface) - Who's Demise was more Dignified? by blacksta(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
Sun of god:

Gbagbo should have gone out with dignity like 'Tony Montana'

Lol

The man said i think a week ago that he was not  kamikaze and that the loves life

a warning to tyrants  - Ghaddafi u r next

I hear Mubraks kids were led in handcuffs to the same prison where their father held political prisoners  what an irony
Re: Video - Gbagbo Vs Tony Montana (Scarface) - Who's Demise was more Dignified? by Sunofgod(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
blacksta:

Lol

The man said i think a week ago that he was not  kamikaze and that the loves life

a warning to tyrants  - Ghaddafi u r next

I hear Mubraks kids were led in handcuffs to the same prison where their father held political prisoners  what an irony

I can forsee Gaddafi going out 'All Guns Blazing' if push come's to shove.
The 'shot-out' inside Gaddafi's tent wont be easy for NATO (aka the Rebels).
Re: Video - Gbagbo Vs Tony Montana (Scarface) - Who's Demise was more Dignified? by blacksta(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
Sun of god:

I can forsee Gaddafi going out 'All Guns Blazing' if push came to shove.

Lol - all that na fronts for tv

backroom - he is looking for an exit strategy that includes immunity ( As confirmed by Hilary Clinton and many other western foreign ministers) - after 42 years - who no go tire ?
Re: Video - Gbagbo Vs Tony Montana (Scarface) - Who's Demise was more Dignified? by Sunofgod(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
Gaddafi - I'll take you all (Rebels/NATO/UN/Arab League) to fcukking hell.
Re: Video - Gbagbo Vs Tony Montana (Scarface) - Who's Demise was more Dignified? by Dede1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2011
It is very sad day indeed. The southerners in Ivory Coast who thought Gbagbo is focal point of their problems failed to see the ominous yet underlying blunder of ceding both economic and military powers to the northerners in Ivory Coast under the direction of a mindless colonial master. It will definitely hit them as reality in few years to come. Again, Ivory Coast will cease to be a peaceful and united country. This is the first step of becoming a Nigeria.
Re: Video - Gbagbo Vs Tony Montana (Scarface) - Who's Demise was more Dignified? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2011
Dede1:

It is very sad day indeed. The southerners in Ivory Coast who thought Gbagbo is focal point of their problems failed to see the ominous yet underlying blunder of ceding both economic and military powers to the northerners in Ivory Coast under the direction of a mindless colonial master. It will definitely hit them as reality in few years to come. Again, Ivory Coast will cease to be a peaceful and united country. This is the first step of becoming a Nigeria.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Video - Gbagbo Vs Tony Montana (Scarface) - Who's Demise was more Dignified? by pluto04(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
Dede1:

Your submission is sadly true. Whose fault is this state of affairs? Quatarra? France? Gbagbo? or the Southern people? How could this outcome have been avoided?
Re: Video - Gbagbo Vs Tony Montana (Scarface) - Who's Demise was more Dignified? by Sunofgod(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2011
No bullet proof vest for Madam - heartless people.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Reason For The Tears / Arewa Consultative Forum Makes U-turn, Declares Support For Jonathan / Tension Over Boko Haram’s Plot To Bomb Bridge • Sss Arrests 100 Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.