Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,809 members, 7,942,030 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi (55724 Views)

Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / Etinosa And Prince David Osei In Sexy Photos / Afia Schwarzenegger Flaunts Kofi Akotuah Addo, Her New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Prajonis: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
meobizy:
If only prayers could create electricity. Africa would rule the world.
Hahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
This is ftc angry grin angry

Mumu profesy

If he died, he professed it, if he didn't it was averted with prayers

You can't prophesied when and who will win Grammy but it's death you can see

Prophesy without time frame, if Davido is shot in 2059, he will still claim he foresee it

You people that can't even foresee that your churches will all be locked down last year
And people who attempt to attend will be arrested without you or your God bend able to do anything about it
after all, Davido no pass people Fulani herdsmen dey shoot with government backed AK47
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
This is ftc angry grin angry

Mumu profesy

If he died, he professed it, if he didn't it was averted with prayers

You can't prophesied when and who will win Grammy but it's death you can see

Prophesy without time frame, if Davido is shot in 2059, he will still claim he foresee it

You people that can't even foresee that your churches will all be locked down last year
And people who attempt to attend will be arrested without you or your God bend able to do anything about it
after all, Davido no pass people Fulani herdsmen dey shoot with government backed AK47. ,
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Cashify: 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lol
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Brian47(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
If Davido dies, catch this guy
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Burna gang
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Brian47:
If Davido dies, catch this guy

He might want to do it by himself so that his prophecy will com to pass.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by CALCULUS16: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Something always confuses my medula oblonganta, cool
A spirit of god will tell them something will happen and the same spirit will still tell them to pray to him to pray against it, if they fail to pray the thing might happen
To the spirikoko or the spiritual here, who or what is that thing that give prophecy(doom one o)in the heart of men especially, and who is telling us to pray to him against it, cos I believe that if a spirit foresees a future, though it might not have the power to avert it but ......thank God as I'm typing this , my spirit told me the answer, deep calleth unto deep,, some souls have some gifts, one of them is foreseeing, some souls are blessed by God to truely see but some are cursed by Satan to falsely see, such seeing aided by Satan will surely come to pass if nothing is done, that's y you should not let any woli or prophet see anything concerning you, if u don't do what they told you to do, what they prophesized might come to pass,
This one is not truely a prophesy, this pastor is just trying to be known with the known grin
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by laite: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
But he didn't see anything about his country ghana... ��� Men of gawd
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by EMMY76: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
If davido hands are clean nothing will happen to him.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by forghe(m): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Notice me and money begging format
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
[Maybe u are,I am not...my body yes,my soul no,but I will never die premature , untimely death.God promised every mortal man70 years,and above,but there are many factors in this wicked world that can fight that..As for me,I will fulfill all my days In Jesus name.

uote author=Prajonis post=99857134] On a cellular level everyone is moving on the path of destruction.[/quote]
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Prajonis: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Maybe u are,I am not...my body yes,my soul no,but I will never die premature , untimely death.God promised every mortal man70 years,and above,but there are many factors in this wicked world that can fight that..As for me,I will fulfill all my days In Jesus name.

uote author=Prajonis post=99857134] On a[/color][color=#000000] cellular level everyone is moving on the path of destruction.
May you live long and prosper. Nonetheless, i've read the bible from cover to cover twice and God didn't make any such promise. On the contrary it was prophet Moses who sang and I quote "our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away."(Psalm 90:10) In pains Job once said "Mortals, born of woman, are of few days and full of trouble."(Job 14:1) We can only hope for the best in life, but nothing is written in stone and nothing is really promised. Yes some people may thrive in this life but too often shall we see that even the best of them are but trouble and sorrow.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Wolfeye: 12:41am On Mar 14, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
In a video that has gone viral on Friday, March 12, 2021, Prophet Osei Kofi disclosed that there is a deadly plot against the Nigerian musician in the spiritual realm.

“I saw in the video that Davido will be shot at a gathering at an event that took place at night. he was rushed to the hospital and was pronounced dead. let’s pray to avert the spirit of death. Every attack on him must be destroyed. that young man is the target of the enemy. we pray for vigilance for him. we pray that the lord will give him soberness and vigilance,” he emphasized.

“Let’s pray for Nigeria also. I saw Nigeria in flames. I saw chaos and confusion there,” he added

Watch the video of the prophecy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcc3Gpf4C88

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMU5MCWjmIR/?igshid=23luzjl5qre

NB- If you can also remember another pastor at the end of December also predicted the young singer will die this year.

Fools.
Prophetic fools.
1. It’s EASY for anybody that affiliates themselves with “street cult” rubbish to be a target.
Davido is no more human than others than have been killed. So why and what exactly are the prayers for?
Where was this vision when young boys in ikorodu or some other local places were getting killed.
Freaking clout chasing blood sucking devils on the altar looking for who to use for the clout and fame hungry prophecies.
The lunatics in nigerian churches wasting people’s time talking about plane crash and dignitaries as if it’s not the same dignitaries eating the future of the country away.
Tell this idiotic moronic scalywag to find a better job.
Maybe open a music studio and start signing. Death is part of life.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Wolfeye: 12:43am On Mar 14, 2021
laite:
But he didn't see anything about his country ghana... ��� Men of gawd

Scallywags on the altar. Clout chasing Moronic demons. Always chasing celebrities and fame. Next thing the idiot will be looking for a way to get on davidos radar so he will invite him for prayer and milk him more.
Very useless set of people.
That’s how that synagogue idiot said corona will be gone on June. Went to mountain to take pictures. Africans are so retarded it’s painful to watch
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by olmoRoc: 1:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Liar!!! 419 pastor!
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by unmask: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:
SUCCESS HAS ENEMIES MORE THAN FAILURE. ALTHOUGH I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO DAVIDO'S SONGS MAYBE EXCEPT IF ON RADIO STATIONS WHICH I RARELY TUNE TO. HOWEVER, I SEE AND READ ABOUT DAVIDO MORE ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR GOOD AND WRONG REASONS BUT MORE ON THE POSITIVE SIDE. THAT A CERTAIN MAN OF GOD SAID HE DREAMED OR TRANCED OR VISIONED DAVIDO SHOT AT A NIGHT CONCERT SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH A PINCH OF SALT.
WHOEVER THAT LOVES HIM SHOULD SINCERELY PRAY FOR HIM WHETHER THE PROPHET IS RIGHT OR WRONG.
TO YOU WHOSE BEST JOB IS TO ABUSE SERVANTS OF GOD FOR NO REASONS OTHER THAN BEING OBSESSED BY DEMONS OR BY BEING CRITICAL BECAUSE OF THE BLESSINGS OF GOD ON HIS CHURCH HENCE PASTORS WHO SHOULD BE POOR AND WRETCHED ARE RATHER LIVING FINE, SHOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER LIFE TO LIVE RATHER THAN BEING A WASTEFUL, ENVIOUS AND INDOLENT FOOL!
I HAVE SPOKEN!!!
I guess you aptly described yourself in the last few lines of your post. Hope you are not 40 yet? I heard at that age it becomes permanent
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2021
[You know I'm tired of typing,try to get familiar with the scriptures,Long life is one of the many promises of God,not necessarily only Moses.

Psalm 91:16 ,Eph 6:1-4,
Deut 5:33, Prov 16:31,

Psalm 139:13-16,1pet 3:10,Deut 6:1-2,

1kings3:14-15,Exodus23:25-26

quoteor=Prajonis post=99864425] May you live long and prosper. Nonetheless, i've read the bible from cover to cover twice and God didn't make any such promise. On the contrary it was prophet Moses who sang and I quote "our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away."(Psalm 90:10) In pains Job once said "Mortals, born of woman, are of few days and full of trouble."(Job 14:1) We can only hope for the best in life, but nothing is written in stone and nothing is really promised. Yes some people may thrive in this life but too often shall we see that even the best of them are but trouble and sorrow.[/quote]
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2021
[You really really read it from cover to cover? It's questionable...Read it very well,are u sure it's the same christian bible you have been reading?

ote=Prajonis post=99864425] May you live long and prosper. Nonetheless, i've read the bible from cover to cover twice and God didn't make any such promise. On the contrary it was prophet Moses who sang and I quote "our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away."(Psalm 90:10) In pains Job once said "Mortals, born of woman, are of few days and full of trouble."(Job 14:1) We can only hope for the best in life, but nothing is written in stone and nothing is really promised. Yes some people may thrive in this life but too often shall we see that even the best of them are but trouble and sorrow.[/quote]
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by nathyx(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2021
Nonsense this fake Prophet should be arrested!
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Prajonis: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[You really really read it from cover to cover? It's questionable...Read it very well,are u sure it's the same christian bible you have been reading?

ote=Prajonis post=99864425] May you live long and prosper. Nonetheless, i've read the bible from cover to cover twice and God didn't make any such promise. On the contrary it was prophet Moses who sang and I quote "our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away."(Psalm 90:10) In pains Job once said "Mortals, born of woman, are of few days and full of trouble."(Job 14:1) We can only hope for the best in life, but nothing is written in stone and nothing is really promised. Yes some people may thrive in this life but too often shall we see that even the best of them are but trouble and sorrow.

My statement was in response to the 70 years promise. Of course promises of long life abound in the Bible however if you go through those verses again you will find that the word 'may' is often used which generally does not connote certainty but probability meaning the promise may not come to pass.

The word 'will' is however used in Psalm 91:16 again I beg to differ because this is a song probably written by Moses and compiled by king David, it is not a direct statement by God.

1 kings 3:14-15 also uses the word will, however, it is a promise God specifically made to king Solomon not all of God's worshippers. Even though Solomon couldn't uphold the condition of strict obedience till death God in his mercy gave him long life still.

Exodus 23:25-26 use the word will as well but again there's a catch. This promise was specifically made to the Israelites in the wilderness of Sinai and since God a few weeks later placed a curse of death on anyone 20 years and above with the exclusion of Joshua and Caleb( Num.14:28-34), condemning them to death in the wilderness, one can say this promise was nullified by that curse in the case of those who erred(Joshua 5:6). Nonetheless, since the wilderness journey lasted 40 years, it is reasonable to conclude that some of those isrealites (especially those within the age bracket of 35-40) would still have lived a full length of life comparable to how long people live today.

So what am I saying in a nutshell? Does the bible promise length of days? Yes! Is this a certainty for some good people? Yes! Is it a certainty for all good people? No! Does living a spiritually and morally clean life pay? Yes! Does it certify longevity of life for anyone? No!

We can do the best we can to be good and happy but if Covid taught me any lesson, it is that the days of a good man can be cut short too so one can only hope for the best.

Rather than foreseeing who will get shot and who wouldn't, those who claim to preach the gospel should focus on helping people live good lives and not peddle death threats. Christ didn't and so his supposed disciples shouldn't.

Have a pleasant day cheesy
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
[ALL SCRIPTURES ARE INSPIRED OF GOD, WRITTEN THROUGH MEN.I AM TIRED OF TYPING BACK AND FORTH WITH U.I WOULD HAVE TAKEN TIME TO ELABORATE BETTER.

U CAN BELIEVE SHORT LIFE FOR URSELF.BE IT UNTO U ACCORDING TO UR FAITH.I WONT TYPE ANYMORE.URE ENTITLED TO UR BELIEFS.IM TIRED.GOODBYE.hor=Prajonis post=99874700]

My statement was in response to the 70 years promise. Of course promises of long life abound in the Bible however if you go through those verses again you will find that the word 'may' is often used which generally does not connote certainty but probability meaning the promise may not come to pass.

The word 'will' is however used in Psalm 91:16 again I beg to differ because this is a song probably written by Moses and compiled by king David, it is not a direct statement by God.

1 kings 3:14-15 also uses the word will, however, it is a promise God specifically made to king Solomon not all of God's worshippers. Even though Solomon couldn't uphold the condition of strict obedience till death God in his mercy gave him long life still.

Exodus 23:25-26 use the word will as well but again there's a catch. This promise was specifically made to the Israelites in the wilderness of Sinai and since God a few weeks later placed a curse of death on anyone 20 years and above with the exclusion of Joshua and Caleb( Num.14:28-34), condemning them to death in the wilderness, one can say this promise was nullified by that curse in the case of those who erred(Joshua 5:6). Nonetheless, since the wilderness journey lasted 40 years, it is reasonable to conclude that some of those isrealites (especially those within the age bracket of 35-40) would still have lived a full length of life comparable to how long people live today.

So what am I saying in a nutshell? Does the bible promise length of days? Yes! Is this a certainty for some good people? Yes! Is it a certainty for all good people? No! Does living a spiritually and morally clean life pay? Yes! Does it certify longevity of life for anyone? No!

We can do the best we can to be good and happy but if Covid taught me any lesson, it is that the days of a good man can be cut short too so one can only hope for the best.

Rather than foreseeing who will get shot and who wouldn't, those who claim to preach the gospel should focus on helping people live good lives and not peddle death threats. Christ didn't and so his supposed disciples shouldn't.

Have a pleasant day cheesy[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding / Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida / Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.