Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,343 members, 7,950,686 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) (33221 Views)

Skit Maker, Untouchable's Father Dies Of Stroke / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Davido don use this one papa renew.

Your brain dey malfunction, imbe!
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by IYANGBALI: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Crying for the camera. Idiot!
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by IYANGBALI: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
Do men cry lol very funny
sharaaaaaasap!
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by IYANGBALI: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
KingAzubuike:

very dry! Try another one again
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Zeezy81: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
WHEN DID IT BECOME NEWS THAT A SOME ONE CRYS AS THE RESULT OF THE DEATH OF A LOVED ONE? I this was happening long before Jesus wept for Lazarus.....
Whats going on on Nairaland

Crying for papa death and crying for the camera are two different things
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by 147ekinmogun(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Neoteny:
Who's the neanderthal?

Seriously his head looks like a caveman's.
very wicked observation.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
MAYBE MEN ARE ALLIENS
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Carchoice:
brain dey pain you?
LEAVE THAT GAL
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Iykejohn419(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Thank God you know men are super humans to women cheesy
U catch am
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Davido's friends are soo much associated with death
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Kebbiprince: 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
Akuruoulo:
U catch am
Very well
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Aguilar(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
He is a pussy ass niggarr......real niggarrrz don't cry

In a situation like this ...a real niggarrr relate the news to the rest of his real niggarrrrs.....those ones will console him by booking hotel for him......arrange some paid runs babe for him, supply him with enough bottles and weed

Then his real niggarrrrs will put head together to make sure the father of thier niggarrr is buried....
Probably on the day of the burial...every niggarrr bring out his glk, benz, lexus, voltron, venzas...they start doing fast and furious on da elm Street like Jason Statham and vin diesel to create awareness in da hood and show the father some respect
oga real niggar dey cry
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by chamboy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
KingAzubuike:

if the thing dey pain you goan do your own
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by KingDash: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
KingAzubuike:

lwkmd... Baba you funny oh
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by TotoGame(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
who's the other hippopotamus behind them

just asking for my Afonja babe
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Gold digger.

Onyi22:
So sad, he couldn't meet with his future daughter in -law
Take heart my love, may his rest in peace.

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Dreyton36: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Funny grin but it came at the wrong time

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by shogsman(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
KingAzubuike:

I'm sure if your father dies today you will still accuse davido of using him for rituals, foolish individual
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by offset67(m): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
KingAzubuike:

na you be the Baba wey run am?
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Hastala: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Arckeen: 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Boye33:

Help

I need an accommodation or a place to sleep anywhere on the island where I can pay 10k monthly.

kindly quote or send a dm if you have or know someone who has one.

Thanks.
any where ? Street nko
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by MackDams(m): 12:16am On Mar 14, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here & thank me later!
[url]chocolateboxnigeria.com[/url]

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by 9jaRealist: 1:39am On Mar 14, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Shame your brain cells failed to renew... embarassed
>
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by 9jaRealist: 1:41am On Mar 14, 2021
Obama Music World?
Our people can be so un-original.

RIP to the dad.
>
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Asianjollof007: 6:38am On Mar 14, 2021
Eyah, pele
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Very well
Bahdt boy
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by obonujoker(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:

I cried when my Dad died...
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 14, 2021
obonujoker:

I cried when my Dad died...
Eiya may his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Without Make-up; Awful Or Awesome ??? / Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" / Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.