Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,483 members, 7,914,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:05 PM

Appreciation! Appreciation!! Appreciation!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Appreciation! Appreciation!! Appreciation!!! (237 Views)

ASUU STRIKE: An Appreciation Post To The NANS President / Appreciation Nairaland on CASS matters / End Of The Year 2017 Appreciation Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation! Appreciation!! Appreciation!!! by zealousayo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Earlier today, I made a post about wanting to sell my laptop to fund my school stuff. I put my contact there. Fast forward to this night, a Nairalander messaged me on Whatsapp and asked if the laptop was still for sale, I said yes. After that, he told me he has no interest in the laptop, he just wanted to help my situation. He asked me to send my account details. Few minutes later, I saw the alert of a whooping N30,000 credit alert. It was as if I was dreaming. I never imagined that!

The essence of creating this thread is to appreciate him. I don't know his moniker, but God knows, and HE will continue to lift him up. The Lord will be with him, his family and his possessions in the mighty name of Jesus.

Nairalanders, help me appreciate him and pray for him.

May God be praised!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dg Sensitizes Corps Members On Honours Award / How To Make A Peter Pan Collar / School Of Nursing University Teaching Hospital Edo, 21/2022. Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.