Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) (8129 Views)

Alaafin Gets New Igbo Wife, Chioma (PHOTOS) / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2021
Gold digging / paedophile...e go well
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by AmazingELixir: 7:53am On Mar 14, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Women get mind sha....that man no reach to be her grandfather
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2021
Oksman:

Learn to read before commenting. Your response has no relationship with the story.

Learn to wipe your tears before typing. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by Bettykeys: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2021
obiekunie2:
i thought Yoruba Alafin and Obas are expected to marry only virgins of pure yoruba blood!

Now this old hegoat that is supposed to be an eminent custodian of the yoruba heritage don take longa throat defile their revered heritage and culture by marrying outside of the yoruba blood.

soon now that other randy oba that once married edo confirmed italo oyibodog returnee will get tired of that church girl pvsy and look for one fulani yarinya or one omaricha from igbo land to marry!

That means all the yoruba royal stools have been defiled and abused - chai!

I honestly feel sorry for the yorubas - as in the way things are going for their side ba, they will soon be listed as an endangered specie!

Check am out na! Fulanis are hell bent on taking over all their villages by killing all and sundry in all the villages while the igbos are hell bent on taking over all their cities by buying every buyable lands in their cities - while their obas that are supposed to fight for their rights are hell bent on defiling the only heritage that placed them on the world map - their revered kingship!

AS IT STAND NOW, AND IF THINGS CONTINUED TO GO AS IT DEY GO NOW, THEN 100 YEARS FROM NOW IT WILL BE VERY HARD TO FIND A CLEAN PURE BLOOD YORUBA - IT WILL BE EITHER DILUTED WITH FULANI BLOOD OR HAUSA BLOOD OR EUROPEAN BLOOD AS ALL THEIR YOUNG MEN ARE SERIOUSLY JAPARING TO EUROPE AND AMERICA!

chai! Ndi yoruba! Ndoonu oo! cry cry

A WHOLE DECENDANTS OF A FALLEN ANGEL FA!

CHAI! ODUDUWA WILL BE TURNING IN HIS GRAVE BY NOW!

cry cry cry cry cry

And your IGBO descendants can't survive without Oduduwa land. All your village kinsmen and slaves are already questing for survival in Oduduwa land otherwise hunger would have finished yu after Ojukwu foolishely missled OSU pigs too early grave

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2021
As a man, this kind of news should motivate you.

Work hard now when u are young and make money, see men like Ned, even at their age, they marry the most beautiful and young girls .....

Hitting success should be your priority and every other boobs and ass will be added unto you

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2021
You have FREE coin waiting! Join #Binance and we'll both get $100 of either Ada or BNB FOR FREE. Sign up with https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=71948646
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by KoshCAD: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

This yamlegger left Number 1 position with her chestbeater husband just to claim Number 13 shocked with an Afonja.

The fear of drinking corpse water & fighting over inheritance is the beginning of wisdom. grin

No wonder their guys cry online grin
Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by KoshCAD: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2021
franchasng:

When we tell Yoruba online warriors that to be a great person in Nigeria and remain great, you must find way to link up with the Igbos. Their greatest men know this truth but the poor and downtrodden ones keep hating on Igbos.

Even Burutai couldn't spare himself from linking up with Igbo.

This is why they don't want Igbos to leave them in Nigeria.

Imagine the number 1 abi number 2 traditional ruler of the Yoruba land marrying an Igbo girl, meaning Igbos will soon lay claim to owning the Yoruba kingdom just as Ooni is warming up to marry his Igbo girlfriend lipsrsealed
See this one o. Shouldn't you be crying for your sister that she left first position as wife to be 13th position to old king in Yoruba land hahahahaha.

Alaafin only pity her life and need to help her impoverished family hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by SweetiliciousD: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2021
KoshCAD:
See this one o. Shouldn't you be crying for your sister that she left first position as wife to be 13th position to old king in Yoruba land hahahahaha.

Alaafin only pity her life and need to help her impoverished family hahahahaha.

Taaaaa, can't you see beyond your nose that Igbo blood will soon take over the revered throne?

Ask my beloved governor, Aketi how good Igbo Wives are.

Chai, Igbo amaka.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by CSTRR: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2021
But she has denied it na.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by Uyi168: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2021
yuniben007:
Buh dey say alafin only marry virgin. With dis pictures can she b a virgin?
Refurbished virgin nkor
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by naptu2: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2021
CSTRR:
But she has denied it na.

Chioma Nwosu and Chioma Nwadike are two different people.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by Chanchit: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
This one weh I dey see na ashana o. Latwr she too go come deny. Na thunder go kiss these bloggers
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by theTranslator: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
venger:
This means that Igbo descendants will have a shot at the throne. Lovely permutation from our brothers in the east
Which shot?? cheesy
Don't forget
She's the 13th wife
The crown prince is about 50 years
Old enough to father chioma
He might even inherit her cheesy grin wink
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by theTranslator: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
obiekunie2:
i thought Yoruba Alafin and Obas are expected to marry only virgins of pure yoruba blood!

Now this old hegoat that is supposed to be an eminent custodian of the yoruba heritage don take longa throat defile their revered heritage and culture by marrying outside of the yoruba blood.

soon now that other randy oba that once married edo confirmed italo oyibodog returnee will get tired of that church girl pvsy and look for one fulani yarinya or one omaricha from igbo land to marry!

I honestly feel sorry for the yorubas - as in the way things are going for their side ba, they will soon be listed as an endangered specie!

Check am out na! Fulanis are hell bent on taking over all their villages by killing all and sundry in all the villages while the igbos are hell bent on taking over all their cities by buying every buyable lands in their cities - while their obas that are supposed to fight for their rights are hell bent on defiling the only heritage that placed them on the world map - their revered kingship!

AS IT STAND NOW, AND IF THINGS CONTINUED TO GO AS IT DEY GO NOW, THEN 100 YEARS FROM NOW IT WILL BE VERY HARD TO FIND A CLEAN PURE BLOOD YORUBA - IT WILL BE EITHER DILUTED WITH FULANI BLOOD OR HAUSA BLOOD OR EUROPEAN BLOOD AS ALL THEIR YOUNG MEN ARE SERIOUSLY JAPARING TO EUROPE AND AMERICA!

cry cry cry cry cry
Why cry and form epistles over Yoruba matter ? cheesy
Lost tribe of Isreal grin
Lost and confused indeed!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by adeskee(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
McStoic:
Chaiii....It will end in premium katakata. He who swallows a whole coconut must have absolute faith in her/his anus...

wisdom

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by theTranslator: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
franchasng:

When we tell Yoruba online warriors that to be a great person in Nigeria and remain great, you must find way to link up with the Igbos. Their greatest men know this truth but the poor and downtrodden ones keep hating on Igbos.

Even Burutai couldn't spare himself from linking up with Igbo.

This is why they don't want Igbos to leave them in Nigeria.

Imagine the number 1 abi number 2 traditional ruler of the Yoruba land marrying an Igbo girl, meaning Igbos will soon lay claim to owning the Yoruba kingdom just as Ooni is warming up to marry his Igbo girlfriend lipsrsealed
Lol 13th wife child claim throne when a crown prince old enough to father her is alive and ready

Naso dem dey do for yeast?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by flokii: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
I just hope they don't poison Alaafin with the level of hate her people have for Yorubas.. honestly speaking, kabiyesi doesn't need Chioma or any Ibo in the palace.
It's just so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by poeticsoldier(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
[quote author=marvelck post=99865044]Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' Identity Revealed

After accusing another Chioma of being the new igbo wife of the Alaafin of Oyo, bloggers have now revealed the real identity and unmasked pictures of his Igbo wife

Checkout beautiful photos of Olori Chioma The 13th Wife Of The Alaafin Of Oyo.

Beautiful Olori Chioma (Nee Nwosu) is the latest addition to the Alaafin of Oyo's harem of wives..

Is this assurance or risk?I hope the hunter doesn't becomes the hunted in this case.Let every climber be aware less he becomes the climbed.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by Oksman(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Learn to wipe your tears before typing. grin

I gat no tears to wipe but only trying to help you cover your public display of crass oppobrium.

Pele!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by BlackPantherxXx: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
Oksman:

Oksman to his father :

I gat no tears to wipe but only trying to help you cover your public display of crass oppobrium.

Pele!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by Oksman(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=99888792][/quote]

Subject chill yippikae, Bleep off my mention.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by KoshCAD: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Taaaaa, can't you see beyond your nose that Igbo blood will soon take over the revered throne?

Ask my beloved governor, Aketi how good Igbo Wives are.

Chai, Igbo amaka.
Gbenu lo.

You are are pained. She's 13th wife hahahahaha
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by Kayberg: 8:08am On Mar 16, 2021
obiekunie2:

cry cry cry cry cry

Well, I'll say in the future, there might be rather a change in the Yoruba looks as the inter•marital thing is ongoing.
I cannot approve of, nor condemn the decision of the Alaafin of Oyo on his choice of a woman because my opinion cannot change anything since his advisors ain't saying anything, or if they did but he didn't accept.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by obontami: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
obiekunie2:

cry cry cry cry cry

Too much bullshit in one single post.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) by Siccoo364(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
Could you tell me the department and school?
Joshzion:
This lady here is my course mate. The matter is even confusing if she's the one or not I school in ibadan but those who are close to the palace says she is the one not the other lady being said online

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Stephanie Okereke In Mercy Johnson’s Style Marriage Scandal / Rahma Babangida's Hot Body After 5 Kids! Omosexy Take A Back Seat / MEET Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.