Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants (26082 Views)

Man Killed By Unknown Assailants In Benue (Graphic) / Unknown Assailants Attack 2/1 New Site Kubwa, Wound Scores (Graphic Pics) / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by Coldfaya(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Sad sad one.
She ran Euniland Bakery Right from the 90’s when we were kids. Also a friend to Mrs Udano. I remember her like yesterday.
One of the first businesses in Makurdi alongside Tito.
Why is all these happening nah embarassed embarassed!

This is worrisome honestly
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by olisaEze(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
post=99870306:

A police post right in front of her house?
Who is now safe for krissake?!
Lawd have mercy! shocked shocked shocked

Your "darling daddy", I guess. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by SarkinYarki: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
coming2america:

You dont know her. She has never lived in Abuja..never ever. She operated eunnyland bakeries for many years before moving to her present location in 1989. Its also her house, where she died. Living all alone in a 8room house and bakery premises

I know this woman when her Husband was FCT police commissioner , she used to use one old pathfinder then ...I know what I am saying

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by Sleekfingers: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
MuguVideosNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/wife-of-ex-cp-aghanya-hacked-to-death-in-makurdi-by-unknown-assailants/

good... Jah knows how many people her useless husband have killed......or sent to prison....i dont pity any police killed or their love ones....i deserve worse....
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by bigtt76(f): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Correct she rode.an old model Pathfinder back then... One of the first in town

SarkinYarki:

I know this woman when her Husband was FCT police commissioner , she used to use one old pathfinder then ...I know what I am saying
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by Commanderinpips: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
post=99870306:

No thanks to your darling daddy hope you are still happy with his performance.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by smart024(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
MuguVideosNG:

“He had to break the door to gain entrance into the house. On getting inside, he met Mama Aghanya in a pool of her own blood already dead. She was matcheted on the head severally by her attackers.

“It is strange that she could be murdered in this manner in her private residence that has a police outpost just in front of her house,”
he said.

"Broke the door to gain entrance"
Would her assailants have been the ones that locked back the door after killing her...?

"A police outpost just in front of her house"
Was it not just beside a military facility that students were recently kidnappers...?
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by 99thEnemy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
Chepos1:
The rate of assassination in Benue State is alarming.
The other time; it was Senator Suswam's brother, now this, hope, it's not what am thinking?

3 cultists were burnt alive about a week ago in Makurdi by a mob for killing someone (probably a rival cultist).

One of the guys lynched was a big nuisance to my neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by frog12: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
the country on fire
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by UnabashedIPOB: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
We hail ONE Nigeria! NOT!!
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by honey930(f): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
Uhmmm, a country without forensic lab, equipments, and personnel. Not to mention zero fingerprint databank. This investigation is dead on arrival. Innocent victims will be robed in by the police via rouge investigation and intimidation to save face.
RIP Ma'am.
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by Gyong(m): 12:42am On Mar 15, 2021
post=99870306:

What is the Darling Daddy doing to keep us safe? hey!!!!! even bbqman knows that we are not safe in this kwatiri. we are finished.
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by cardoctor(m): 2:41am On Mar 15, 2021
We voted for CHANGE.
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by Awaldfirst: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2021
They have being living there for a very long time. i and her son emeka attended the same secondary school in Kogi state, FGCU.
SarkinYarki:
Damn , I know this woman from Abuja when her Husband was CP... What was she even doing in Makudi...RIP

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by RevT1: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2021
Heard she was shot and it couldn't penetrate, hence she was hacked to death.
Makurdi has been under some tension lately.
Her assassins will not evade the long arms of d law.
DIG Aghanya will move the heavens until these bastards are found.
Some Humans are terrible beings. Walahi. Conscienceless bastards.
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by RevT1: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
99thEnemy:

3 cultists were burnt alive about a week ago in Makurdi by a mob for killing someone (probably a rival cultist).

One of the guys lynched was a big nuisance to my neighborhood.
One stays in my neighborhood too.
A 24yr old was hacked to death close to Modern market recently. Kids going into crime. Crazy world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son / Kano Court Sentences 25-year-old Man To Death For Killing Friend Over N20 Loan / Man In Court For Touching Neighbour's Breast In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.