Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:45 PM

Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him (9111 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by FreeSpirited: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2021
Amaechi2023:
how does scratching your balls relate to wanking and why filming someone scratching his balls??
where in the video did you see the guyman wanking?
Guyman was wanking..and dint deny it..besides if u go on Twitter, you will see another clip of this same guy wanking publicly and being recorded abt two years ago. It's a bad behavior no doubt, shameful let's be honest; even though the gal somewhat escalated it for clout...But that behavior by niggar was not honourable for men
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by SporaD8: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2021
unmask:
Is there a law against wanking in public. Yes it is disgusting, but there are several disgusting things that could happen which are not illegal.

The guy could be eating bread, cough out phlegm, put in the bread as butter

He could also be holding a bottle of urine and drink as lacasera

He could buy gala, rub it in his armpit before he takes a bite
What da fuc!
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by Goldeno(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2021
FreeSpirited:

It's the pressure of feminism and women emancipation. But someway, walking naked is bad for our society...But I'm not sure they walk naked..let's say half naked here
what else can't we see in a woman who wore thin yoga pants (leggings they call it) without underwear and transparent singles without bra?. or the one that wear very tight gowns you technically see every thing in there body?

we should need laws to tell us what is right or wrong, no more modesty in our society

everybody want to do what they want but don't want to be effected by their actions.
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by saphiere(f): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2021
FreeSpirited:
The girl did the right thing, shes only being corrective of bad simpy behavior..Before you blame the girl. Check the below information. I know many of you don't know, cos sexual misconduct is the order of the day in Nigeria.
The girl did the right thing by filming him? Filming him or reporting him to the right authority which is better?

Good for him though
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by FreeSpirited: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
The girl did the right thing by filming him? Filming him or reporting him to the right authority which is better?

Good for him though
How does she present evidence without filming?.....The issue is the clout she's chasing on social media...but the guys behavior shouldn't be encouraged
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by ashawopikin(m): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
SweetBuns:
Stupid He-Goat
Reminds me of those stupid men that like to tap current from unsuspecting ladies in public transport
I can’t remember the number of times I have seen them beating exposed and beaten
If you wanna choke your chicken, why not wait till you’re in a private space and do it to your heart desire?

Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by saphiere(f): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
FreeSpirited:
How does she present evidence without filming?.....The issue is the clout she's chasing on social media...but the guys behavior shouldn't be encouraged
Did she take the video to the right authority if her aim was to gather evidence?
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by FreeSpirited: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
Did she take the video to the right authority if her aim was to gather evidence?
that's the only point.
Meanwhile, Nigerians arent aware of any legal instrument that will prosecute such case...so our online tribunal is our best bet, however bad..lol
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by saphiere(f): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
FreeSpirited:

that's the only point.
Meanwhile, Nigerians arent aware of any legal instrument that will prosecute such case...so our online tribunal is our best bet, however bad..lol
Is the online tribunal taking it to international legal instrument?
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by FreeSpirited: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
Is the online tribunal taking it to international legal instrument?
I use God take beg u.. which kine spiral loop question be dis
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by saphiere(f): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
FreeSpirited:
I use God take beg u.. which kine spiral loop question be dis
grin
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
MuguVideosNG:
A man who was caught masturbating in a commercial vehicle hit the woman who filmed him while he was at it.

The woman was sitting next to the man when she noticed him masturbating so she called him out, saying: "You know you can stop what you're doing and do it when you get home, you hear?"

The man immediately removed his hand from his pants after he saw he had been caught.

However, later in the journey, the woman says she noticed him looking at her phone and asked him to stop and he attacked her.

In the video, the woman is heard calling him out for masturbating in the bus and he replied: "My body is my body. If I'm even doing anything, it's none of your business."

The verbal exchange soon escalated and the man hit her with his elbow and threatened to slap her, but a male passenger intervened.

Swipe to watch the videos and see reactions to it below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMYT5Q3DYq0/

This man's attitude typifies the sort of ridiculously entitled behaviour that some Nigerians exhibit. A delusional sense of superiority where they are never wrong. How dare a ............ like you challenge a ............ like me? In this case the dotted lines was "How dare a woman like you challenge a man like me?" In other cases the dotted lines could be one tribe against another or one religion against another. But the attitude is always the same - you are inferior to or beneath me so even my worst is better than your best. At the end you could hear the woman begging him - "I am sorry". That's Nigeria for you. A country where things considered to be wrong in saner places are right here, and vice versa. The group of people with the most visibility and loudest voice will dictate what is considered right or wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by purples25(f): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
I was in a line at the ATM one day. I tried to look at all the people on the line. I saw a grown man playing with his own mucus dribbling very thick from his nose. He was making spit bubbles and smiling. And he was on the line. I think other people moved away from him. His clothes were a bit brown. But he had been dressed normally. I was horrified because it was in public. In private, it's a different issue.

Another time, I had to pay change to a taxi man. I told him sorry about not having change, I got out of his car and called hawkers, so I could get change. The taxi guy did not allow me to get the change. He kept insisting that i should give him the whole money, that i should bring it first. I gave him, thinking he had change and was only holding it because he was annoyed. He then attempted to speed off with me holding on for dear life to the outside of the car. People started screaming until he stopped with me holding on. He was not sorry at all.

Once saw a taxi driver beating a woman with a child, who he didn't know, to stupor. Nobody saved her until the driver of the car I was in stopped and moved the crowd away to get the man off her. She was unconscious when she was saved.

So, people outside are not normal. One has to be very careful. They do terrible things.

What if the man decided to carry that his hand, and rub it on her face? Force that hand into her mouth? Stab her? Bite her? Punch her? These are risks. She was right and brave, but next time, just move away asap. If you can report to a sane man or strong men around, report. Or move away first and raise alarm.
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by nzube25779: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
since he didn't molest her, she should have mind her own biz, people no well for this country ooo
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by FiverrTutor(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Offpoint1:
I've read the lady's side of the story, I'll wait for the guy's side of the story before I pass judgement.

There's no evidence of wanking in the video, all I see is a Young Man scratching his balls. As a Man I know how uncomfortable it could be when my balls itches me in public, some can endured not to scratched to avoid being felt embarrassed, but some guys don't care .. they scratched it anywhere.

As for the *hitting* side of the story, after I've witnessed on 2 occasions in a public bus how insultive and rude some ladies are, I've vowed never to defend any of them on the internet unless I was at the scene of the incident.

Only a foolish human pass judgement without hearing from both sides.

Ladies will get emotional on this thread because none of them have balls and understand how it feels when it itches.

Go on twitter. There was a video of this same mad man in 2019 masturbating and a lady recorded. It went viral then. Now again it's the same bastard
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by mrdharkchild(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
I hide myself for corner, nor b say I stand for your front or block your road, de scratch my prick wey de scratch me, one babe, carry phone de record am. I for kukuma shook d hand for her mouth. I hate rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by Komu1048(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
MuguVideosNG:
A man who was caught masturbating in a commercial vehicle hit the woman who filmed him while he was at it.

The woman was sitting next to the man when she noticed him masturbating so she called him out, saying: "You know you can stop what you're doing and do it when you get home, you hear?"

The man immediately removed his hand from his pants after he saw he had been caught.

However, later in the journey, the woman says she noticed him looking at her phone and asked him to stop and he attacked her.

In the video, the woman is heard calling him out for masturbating in the bus and he replied: "My body is my body. If I'm even doing anything, it's none of your business."

The verbal exchange soon escalated and the man hit her with his elbow and threatened to slap her, but a male passenger intervened.

Swipe to watch the videos and see reactions to it below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMYT5Q3DYq0/

I want to use this opportunity to appreciate Nigeria redpill men. They have done so much for an average Nigerian mind me inclusive. When u watch the feminist and gender equality promoters, they plan to make men weak, give more power to the women and then men naturally look up to women for their basic needs and support. Men will be strong physically but weak mentally, that may happen in other countries but I'm sure not Nigeria
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by Kayberg: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
Some people can be headstrong. It is not limited to gender.
I can't tell how many times I've been and being harassed by females especially in vehicles. I just know how to control the situation and prevent escalation.
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by Soolmus: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Person no fit scratch him own balls again before they tag him a sexual offender and video him... the bros sef need to go and treat his krawkraw gonorrhoea before another stupid girl embarasses him
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
It is not everybody who is well dressed that is mentally sane
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by Nightalan: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
That guy is sick, the first video of him doing that nonsense is even more disgusting and graphic. He wasn't scratching any itch, he is a pervert.
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by cybriz82(m): 12:43am On Mar 15, 2021
Sna d same cloth she wear for her profile pic sef.d story even get k.leg
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by AK481(m): 12:50am On Mar 15, 2021
FreeSpirited:
The girl did the right thing, shes only being corrective of bad simpy behavior..Before you blame the girl. Check the below information. I know many of you don't know, cos sexual misconduct is the order of the day in Nigeria.

Any prove he was masturbating?
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by SmartyPants(m): 2:15am On Mar 15, 2021
In the video she says
"you men are so unbelievable"

Then she turns around to say she wishes the men around would have stood up to him to prevent her from getting beaten.

Lol... Really? I thought men are unbelievable?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by SmartyPants(m): 2:16am On Mar 15, 2021
FreeSpirited:

No part of his body was exposed.

Or what did you see?
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by femi4: 7:13am On Mar 15, 2021
Offpoint1:
I've read the lady's side of the story, I'll wait for the guy's side of the story before I pass judgement.

There's no evidence of wanking in the video, all I see is a Young Man scratching his balls. As a Man I know how uncomfortable it could be when my balls itches me in public, some can endured not to scratched to avoid being felt embarrassed, but some guys don't care .. they scratched it anywhere.

As for the *hitting* side of the story, after I've witnessed on 2 occasions in a public bus how insultive and rude some ladies are, I've vowed never to defend any of them on the internet unless I was at the scene of the incident.

Only a foolish human pass judgement without hearing from both sides.

Ladies will get emotional on this thread because none of them have balls and understand how it feels when it itches.
Watch it in slow mo
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by Offpoint1: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2021
femi4:
Watch it in slow mo
I don't need to... Nobody wants in a public bus without tissues or hankie.
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by femi4: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2021
Offpoint1:

I don't need to... Nobody wants in a public bus without tissues or hankie.
you must be a learner. The uber driver's video that was out last month, he used nothing
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by Offpoint1: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2021
femi4:
you must be a learner. The uber driver's video that was out last month, he used nothing
Do you spot the difference?

Public
Private
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by femi4: 7:27am On Mar 15, 2021
Offpoint1:

Do you spot the difference?

Public
Private
It was public too, you probably haven't seen the video.
Re: Man Caught Masturbating In Commercial Bus Beats Woman Who Filmed Him by Offpoint1: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2021
femi4:
It was public too, you probably haven't seen the video.
I'm not here stand with him or against him, I'm here for his own side of the story before I pass my judgment.

I'm not interested in his pasts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You / Am Suffering From OVER-HANDSOMENESS (picture) / What Is So Special About Igbo Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.