Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,328 members, 7,891,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Call To Aspiring Actors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Call To Aspiring Actors (167 Views)

Sandra Ifudu Warns Actors Against Forcefully Kisses On Set (Video) / Meet Mine Benjamin, Aspiring Politician And Model (Photos) / 8 Nollywood Actors Who Are Also TV Presenters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call To Aspiring Actors by WhatThen: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2021
A Film Studio in Abuja is calling out to young aspiring actors in Abuja. A studio that was worked on many movies and produces documentaries for the BBC.

We are looking to create a pool of talented, young actors who we can always access when we have projects going. We will contantly train you, help you improve your skills and confidence in acting. We provide the opportunity that is hard to come by in the Film industry.

So, instead of always putting out casting calls anytime there is a project, we will just pick the actors that fit the roles from our own pool of actors.

Of course, all films you feature in are paid projects, except for short stories shot as training which are not to be sold for any monetary value but solely for training and practice purposes.

I
Re: Call To Aspiring Actors by WhatThen: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Still accepting

(1) (Reply)

Former Nigerian Senator Begs Buhari To Stop Communication In Englis / I Am Back, Kanayo O Kanayo Regains His Instagram Account That Was Hacked By Hack / Naira Marley Vs Busiswaah: New Music Alert, New Vybe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.