Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,878 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

Why Are Igbo Guys So Caring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Igbo Guys So Caring (1138 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why I Love Igbo Guys!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbo Guys So Caring by Ilamina(f): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
smiley
Re: Why Are Igbo Guys So Caring by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
It's in their DNA.. GOD bless them grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Guys So Caring by Jeon(f): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
the one's are know are useless and not caring.
Re: Why Are Igbo Guys So Caring by Nazgul: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Amen
Re: Why Are Igbo Guys So Caring by ZionGurl(f): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
100 percent,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Guys So Caring by Rareoil(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
Probably because they see women as wealth they have to take care of. The same way people take care of their cars.

Igbo men are also known to flex their women during occasions.
Re: Why Are Igbo Guys So Caring by KrazyDave16(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Rareoil:
Probably because they see women as wealth they have to take care of. The same way people take care of their cars.

Igbo men are also known to flex their women during occasions.
As an igbo person I agree BUT if they don't love each other or the man is easily influenced by his people, you'd begin to wonder if what you say/think is true.

There's a lot of things I'd say on this to back it up but I doubt NL will let me. Even answering you took me 20 minutes minus typing this.
Re: Why Are Igbo Guys So Caring by CandyOps(m): 12:35am On Mar 15, 2021
KrazyDave16:

As an igbo person I agree BUT if they don't love each other or the man is easily influenced by his people, you'd begin to wonder if what you say/think is true.

There's a lot of things I'd say on this to back it up but I doubt NL will let me. Even answering you took me 20 minutes minus typing this.

You're either smoking some really good shit or smoking some really good shit for you to take 20mins in typing this reply mah niggah. What you smoking braa? cheesy

Btw the OP's topic isn't a valid statement as it comes off as a fallacy in logic called "fallacy of hesty generalization"

Which means she generalized the whole based on the qualities of a few. It would have been valid had she said something like, "why is Chukwuemeka who is an igbo guy so caring?"

Ijs cheesy
Re: Why Are Igbo Guys So Caring by KrazyDave16(m): 4:49am On Mar 15, 2021
CandyOps:

You're either smoking some really good shit or smoking some really good shit for you to take 20mins in typing this reply mah niggah. What you smoking braa? cheesy

Btw the OP's topic isn't a valid statement as it comes off as a fallacy in logic called "fallacy of hesty generalization"

Which means she generalized the whole based on the qualities of a few. It would have been valid had she said something like, "why is Chukwuemeka who is an igbo guy so caring?"

Ijs cheesy

Well ask whoever owns this site to make it work wella during the day instead of making me hit reload/submit buttons like a deranged person
Re: Why Are Igbo Guys So Caring by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 15, 2021
Wankers grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Igbo Guys So Caring by Reex12(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2021
llamina
sanctifiedsiasta

how many dicks can your holes take

(1) (Reply)

Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts / Aza Available / Which tribe in Nigeria are the most generous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.