Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,838 members, 7,972,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Made A Decision To End It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made A Decision To End It (810 Views)

Should My Cousin Continue With Her Or End It Mutually Right Now? / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Decision To End It by Netcry0(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
I recently ended my 1 and half year relationship, for the betterment of me and her but she think I’m taking things too far,
Have been dating dis gal for a long time we even stayed to get in the school because all of a sudden things started changing I just have to make the hard decision and let her go. Here are my reasons for ending this relationship
(1)
Sometimes if we just have a little misunderstanding she start acting weird Lata I will found out that she have new contact on her phone that is flirting with her then she will even blame me dat I cuz it � recently a guy was flirting wit her over the phone and she told the guy she will think about it , I also find out and she lied that she the guy said Dey should be friends that’s why she told d guy dat she Would think, 1 tin I notice about this gal is that she will actually cheat on me if we have a little argument and I’m not around her so to avoid that time i just want to end the relationship. Here are the other reasons I’m ending it,
I already told her that I want to be financially stable have investment before thinking about marriage so for now I’m not ready, I only told her this bcuz I don’t want to wast me her time, also she’s a girl she’s kinda fat and we all know women age faster secondly she’s the only daughter of her mum that’s a big sh*t bcuz she needs someone who’s ready to get married soon.

(2)she’s very influenced with all those social media fake life she act like she’s in a competition with someone which I don’t like I warned her about it but I seems this is who she is.
(3)
she has hot temper I also have hot temper and this won’t go well if we get married.
(4) her parents are very stingy they don’t have a lot but they are not even serious about the gal, every since we’ve been dating Have been d 1 supporting her 80% of the time, she’s not working yet she have expensive taste, she totally depending only me and this is not working I don’t want a lady that will be depending on just her man.
(5) it seems she hate my kid sis who she’s supposed to be like a big sis to, once she see my sister putting on my Pam or I dash her something she will become angry saying all sort of words
(6) I don’t trust her I feel like she’s just using me.
This is what have been bearing ever since till last week I finally ended it, now she’s been texting me saying all sort of words just to make it seems like I did wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Decision To End It by stanliwise(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ok sha move ahead.
But you didn’t see all this while the pussy cat still had spices.
There are always loads of reason when you want to break up and it becomes more glaring when the heat starts coming up. How did I know this? You barely mentioned any positive stuff about her

But since we weren’t there then let us assume you were saying the truth.

Ok it was a phase of life
You weren’t tied with any chain to anyone.
If you think you should move ahead then do

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Decision To End It by Nazgul: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Please stick to this your decision and don't lick your vomit once she whines her waist, fonds your nipples and presses her breast against your chest, stick to your words. Cos from what you narrated here, such a girl will give you nothing but pain and misery.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Decision To End It by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
U did the right thing, u need an award
This will help her become a better and successful woman. Thank u for this push cool
Re: I Made A Decision To End It by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
You just dogged a clusterfuck
Re: I Made A Decision To End It by Kriss216: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
"she has hot temper I also have hot temper and this won’t go well if we get married."

Oshe hot tempers!
Re: I Made A Decision To End It by judgementyard(m): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
Your life,your choice.
Something tells me you took a good decision.
Good luck!
Re: I Made A Decision To End It by chatinent: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
To your number 4, it's hoax bro.

She's spending the money they give her secretly.

Wisdom, bro, wisdom.

Re: I Made A Decision To End It by blinking001(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
Stop wasting your time with Naija girls...stop investing your emotions with this people...you'll always get hurt in the end..

1 Like

Re: I Made A Decision To End It by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
The earlier you guys realize relationships is a scam, the better.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Decision To End It by Angelacruz: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
/img]okay...next

Re: I Made A Decision To End It by OluwaLina1(f): 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
f
Re: I Made A Decision To End It by Made619(m): 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Never forget, you judge a meaningful relationship by the amount of peace of mind it gives to you.

I can't kee masef

I can't come and kee masef

I can't come and go and kee masef shikina

(1) (Reply)

This Is Indeed Hard O / A Cry For Help / (VIDEO): Woman Watches As Husband Dies After Poisoning Him For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.