Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,227 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help (2154 Views)

Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / APC Primary: Udo-Edehe Slaps Ita Enang, Enang Bites Udo-Edehe - Akwa Ibom Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by SibaKeAkwaibom: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Akpabio paid 2 billion to remove me from villa- Senator Enang cries out for help

Oladipo Adebayo

Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Ita Solomon Enang has called on the Elders of Niger Delta to help him as his job is on the verge of vanishing due to heavy bribery pressure by Senator Akpabio.

According to Senator Enang, he is being threatened with a sack following a mild disagreement he had with Senator Godswill Akpabio over who should take credit for the newly commissioned headquarters of Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC. 
Angered by Ita Enang's comments, Senator Akpabio is alleged to have lodged a whopping sum of 2 billion naira to a very powerful figure within the Presidency. The money according to a reliable source is to perfect the sack of Senator Ita Enang. 

Ita Enang who was physically worried over the plot disclosed it to some selected eggheads in the Media who he invited for his strategic governorship consultation planning recently. 

He (Ita Enang) said that he was given a lifeline to withdraw the statement and disclaim same, an offer that he has personally undertaken. 

Senator Ita Enang further called on the stakeholders in the Akwa Ibom State and Niger Delta to come to his rescue as Senator Godswill Akpabio is doing everything to hatch him out of the Villa.
Re: Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by Kaduna1stson: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by Lawalatm: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
Medicine after the end cheesy cheesy cheesy........If you like increase your volume..PMB and everyone else no go hear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by doggedfighter(f): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
D or p
Re: Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by LibertyRep: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Paid to who?

Let's start from there first.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by PAWG(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
The real questions are:

why is he crying for help?

What did he leave in the villa?

Must he be in the villa?
Re: Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by Flyingngel(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
Where is the source?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by SecretGun: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
I'll add another 3billion to make it 5 billion naira. We're you burn into Villa? What is your role there sef? It is better as you are going so that you'll have enough time to talk on radio against your State governor, or better still, continue planning your governorship race.
Re: Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by SecretGun: 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Flyingngel:
Where is the source?
The story is self explanatory, not fictional or imaginary. Let him come out and disclaim it.
Re: Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by SecretGun: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lawalatm:
Medicine after the end cheesy cheesy cheesy........If you like increase your volume..PMB and everyone else no go hear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari that doesn't even know what is going on in his government

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by 1beat(m): 5:23am On Mar 15, 2021
go meet governor wike to help you confront him
Re: Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 15, 2021
His people have been clamouring for him to be sacked as they claim he has not delivered any project to them, in all his years in Abuja. He should collect his share of the 2bn from Akpabio and retire. He has not been useful to the people he is representing and they wont be of help to him
Re: Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by Racoon(m): 6:08am On Mar 15, 2021
Hehehe! A Buhari that is always not aware, shocked or surprised? Abeg spare beleaguered citizens this your shitcrap.Meanwhile another corruption there for you.
Re: Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by stonemasonn: 6:12am On Mar 15, 2021
LibertyRep:
Paid to who?

Let's start from there first.
recharge card seller turn billionaire.
Re: Akpabio Paid N2bn To Remove Me From Villa - Ita Enang Cries Out For Help by teadrake(m): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2021
The massive corruption going on in this administration is monumental and huge. This is a retrogressive government!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Caused The Insecurity In The Southeast? / w / Opposition Are Now Destroying PO Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.