Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,492 members, 7,978,614 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:25 AM

Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? (3390 Views)

Woman Rejoices As She Gets Pregnant At 56, Gives Birth To Twins After 26 Years / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / For Her 16th Birthday, Girl Gets A Range Rover From Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? by Mcdreamy15: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

LOL. I'd rather a man who's consciously ready.

I overthink things... if I ever found myself pregnant out of wedlock, and the man decides to start making marriage plans, I don't think I'll ever get over wondering if he married me because of the pregnancy, and that's not a good place to be.

@bolded. First off, I strongly believe an adult girl won't get pregnant if she's totally against it. So I think some girls allow themselves to get pregnant because they feel the relationship is solid, they assume the man loves them, and the pregnancy would catalyse his decision to marry her.

But that's a pitfall, because the pregnancy shows up, and love starts seeming like derision.
@bolded This isn't always the case cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mcdreamy15:
@bolded This isn't always the case cheesy

Well, things always happen, but on a general, someone can't be sexually active and not employ preventive measures.
Re: Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? by Mcdreamy15: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Well, things always happen, but on a general, someone be sexually active and not employ preventive measures.
I'm with you grin but another school of thought believes sex should be natural grin so they tend to do away with preventive measures cool
Re: Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mcdreamy15:
I'm with you grin but another school of thought believes sex should be natural grin so they tend to do away with preventive measures cool

Ahh. That's why at the back of their mind they're open to getting pregnant.

Can't be having raw sex and not low-key getting ready to deal with the consequences of getting pregnant.
Re: Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? by naija4life247: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
pozehnani:
He gats to be ready by fire by force because some families don't take shit. So if he tries to be funny, he'll collect.

Most of them, it's out of fear. While some it's out of shame.

He will collect what? It is purely the fault of low priced prostitute who open their pussssies for every dicck
Re: Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? by pozehnani(f): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
naija4life247:

He will collect what? It is purely the fault of low priced prostitute who open their pussssies for every dicck

Ladies come and see o.
I love him, I love him, you'll open your legs yakata. See what a man is saying.

I know some mumu girls will still not listen.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
pozehnani:

Ladies come and see o.
I love him, I love him, you'll open your legs yakata. See what a man is saying.

I know some mumu girls will still not listen.

My dear, people that have refused to be wise surely live out the consequences of their foolishness. If they like they should not hear word.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? by SamgoldBaba: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mediocrity and their Choices

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? by nurain150(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
frozen70:

Because they are matured for marriage but yet to make up their mind to get settled

So trust women now, they always know their game

not with the likes of davido
Re: Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? by nurain150(m): 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Summarily, when a man gets married following a pregnancy it is usually about the baby, and not primarily about the woman... not about loving her wholly... not about knowing there's no one else he'd rather be with.

This trend has been mind-boggling to be honest. I've seen people date for many years, people who are well enough to be married, but the marriage never happened until a pregnancy showed up.

I don't say it out loud, but I've always felt they "settled" rather than going for what they actually wanted. It's why I decided to sample opinions.
edoche my man
Re: Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? by frozen70(f): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
nurain150:

not with the likes of davido

He has the money and money stops nonsense
Re: Why Do Men Suddenly Get Ready For Marriage When A Girl Gets Pregnant? by nurain150(m): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
frozen70:

He has the money and money stops nonsense
Freeze

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancé Is Tied To His Mum’s Apron Strings! / Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband / (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.