Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,593 members, 7,901,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) (40317 Views)

Election Must Hold In Anambra — Biafra Customary Government Counters IPOB / Unknown Gunmen Burn Customary, High Court In Imo (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by InvertedHammer: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2021
/
grin grin Anyone can wake up and declare whatever they fantasize about but getting followers is the real challenge.

Now that's where MNK beats all of them hands down. Asari is like FFK--irrelevant but noisy making it difficult to know their real position and motives on relevant issues.
/

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by IgboWarlord(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2021
9japride:
It's only enemies of Biafra agitation that will support Dokubo. Dokuko hates Biafra movement. Nigeria is a comedy environment, funny people everywhere.

I am in Igbo man,and i support Dokubo...I support anything that makes a mockery of IPOB and Nnamdi Cownu..Dokubo is a clown i know,but with this his movement he is diverting a little attention from IPOB and their militant wing,the blood thirsty ESN...

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by stanluiz(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2021
Rupertek:

You are so much scared of loosing this oil
Which oil are talking about ? I am from South East. We don't want those minorities. I don't even like them.

As far as I am concerned , They are unproductive and irrelevant to my eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2021
butterfly777:
Many things could be happening.

They are probably sponsored by government to weaken the genuine Biafra agitation.

They were probably formed to force some amnesty dollars from the government.

They are probably genuine, who knows?

Let's just keep watching them. With time, they will show their colour.

Exactly..... Asari is playing the spoiler.

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by mukthar2000(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2021
Asari my guy I trust u, hope u are not coming to use Biafra movement to cash out the same way u make used of ur Niger Delter peoples to cash out from government to have ur private university shaa?
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by PrinceMajestic: 9:05am On Mar 15, 2021
Only foolish people will think what they just read is a joke or cruise. The last Line "They will have their weapons but have nobody to kill" says it all. Egbesu coast your children to victory
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Gbagura: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2021
PureMe01:
my brother he really retired ALOT to Benin Republic grin
In Bella schmurda voice...

Biafra cashout

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by AmbaliJ: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2021
Omo, na fight go settle dis matter las las. Na so Asari Dokubo, an ijaw Muslim, take snatch Biafruro from the exiled albino chipmunk Nnamdi Kanu. Smh. Who would have thought that the first president of the banana Republic of Biafra would be a Muslim (and not a wannabe-jew), considering how much ibo people hate Muslims. Asari is really pulling all stops to remind ibo people that they're ijaw slaves. Let's watch Kanu's reaction to this development.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by IYANGBALI: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2021
It’s about time and it’s long overdue
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Juoflife1(f): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2021
Mtcheeew
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by blackpanda: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2021
Atlas9:

What we are saying very clearly is that the destiny of 254 ethnic groups and 200 million people is at stake. The mistake of brinkmanship and warmongering, as well as dominance and subjugation by show of force will not work. Let Buhari start dismantling the horror show and begin real governance. It's hard to understand why he chose the backward direction, maybe he and his fellow travelers feel fear, hunger and terror will force those of us who are Christian to become muslim, I don't know.

May God free Nigerian people who don't have a government that supports them. May divine support keep them, may God Himself help them.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by FuckOsuPigs: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2021
allcomage:
That's a welcome news. There will be no elections in Biafra land until referendum is is conducted.

You mean leflendum?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by ka1y(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2021
IPOB on top always.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by ka1y(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2021
FuckOsuPigs:

You mean leflendum?

Still watching
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by bigtt76(f): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by olisaEze(m): 10:35am On Mar 15, 2021
I don tell dem before make dem no dey let bros chop four loi loi again. Dis level of initial gragra can only be achieved after serious over feeding. grin

On second thought, he’s passing a message to Nnamdi Kanu that Biafra is not his personal property.

Any which way, na cruise this administration go finally use all of ona catch. The money in the coffers belongs to their primary constituency, the bandits. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Dididrumz(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Bayelsa is contented with one Nigeria where oil from their land is used to settle bandits and granted amnesty in the North. They are contented because 70% of their oil fields and Wells are owned by Fulanis

We are not contented with it and we'll deal with that some day, but not with this Biafra agitation.

Biafrans should fight their fight, I'm not against it. But leave Bayelsa out of Biafra.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by service44: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen, if you see this message just read and keep it in ur mind dont expose anything, this migth not be accurate, am an ijaw man, a non militant, but i hv friends and family who ar militants, kinapers, sea pirates, for the record i hv met with asari, tompolo, the only person i hv not met is ateke tom, now last year, around sept/oct/nov i met asari commander, general) as they ar called, i suspected that something is going on in the river, one day when he was making call he told somebody " the fisrt batch done go imo state' i became skeptical, i am a bunkeral, this happens in the river, that was when ESN had clash with the military, now i still probe further, governor hope said the ppl cougth in orlu ar machinaries, and asari coming to declear Biafra today, i hereby conclude that, nnadi kano, mofo, asari ar up to something, there is training going on in the river now. Keep secrete am not a fool to expose this, because am an ijaw man, BIAFRA OR NIGERIA, IT IS GOD THAT WILL DECIDE OUR DESTINY.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by 9japride(m): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2021
IgboWarlord:

I am in Igbo man,and i support Dokubo...I support anything that makes a mockery of IPOB and Nnamdi Cownu..Dokubo is a clown i know,but with this his movement he is diverting a little attention from IPOB and their militant wing,the blood thirsty ESN...
[color=#006600][/color]

Weldon, is it someone that hates the emancipation of your tribe you are supporting? Wonders shall never. You can as well love Fulani herdmen so as to make mockery of Kanu too. What solutions do you have for the constant attacks on eastern communities by bandits or the marginalization of Igbos? Don't let your enemies decide your future or happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Elliot2(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2021
Dididrumz:
Anybody agitating for Biafra should leave Bayelsa out of it if dey don't want problem.

A word is enough for the wise.
Who are you to tell Bayelsans what to do with their lives?
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by 9japride(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2021
witworth:
shut up and sit down, at least he has decleared his stand now, why can't you wait for what's next or are you enemy of biafra.
[color=#000099][/color]

Its only enemies of Biafra that will support Dokubo, its as simple as that. Its not that difficult to understand. Dokubo that is neither here or there and a serial betrayer. So funny.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Elliot2(m): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2021
stanluiz:
Yes! They love it! Have you see them complaining ? No! They love one Nigeria. They love there oppressors! You should not be crying more than the breaved!

That is why you Igbos should leave the minorities alone. They don't want Biafra course. They have made their choice. And you have to respect.

Redraw your map and limit Biafra agitation to SE. Igbo nationalists like us have been saying this for many times but you IPOB have vowed to be deaf. It time you IPOB retragise.

" Leave Minorities alone "
" Limit Biafra course to SE "
I am from Bayelsa and also am a Biafran.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2021
PureMe01:
my brother he really retired ALOT of people to Benin Republic grin
So which of the camps are you typing from?
Damn ! You gave that dude an upper cut

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by adolfHitler1934: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2021
Stupid man that doesn't have level again. Your university is in Benin Republic instead of Niger Delta region.

Anyway you will still see idiots that will join him to their death like they follow Cownu so long as Biafra is mentioned there.

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by obama30: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by HacheNoire: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2021
allcomage:
That's a welcome news. There will be no elections in Biafra land until referendum is is conducted.

grin grin grin

Comedy!
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Dididrumz(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2021
Elliot2:
Who are you to tell Bayelsans what to do with their lives?

Who are You to add Bayelsa on your list of Biafran states?
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Elliot2(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2021
Dididrumz:

Who are You to add Bayelsa on your list of Biafran states?
What is your bargaining chip in this discourse? Are there any resources you have that qualify you to have a voice? Do you have any oil in you community or family land?
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by Omoslim26: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ajixegun:
This guy used to hate Biafra. How come he starts agitating for what he hates some much?
He has been hired to sabotage the dream of Biafra.

Asari had already identified with ipob a long time ago

but it seems like him and his mnk broke out cus of money sharing formula ��

I told some here dat groups will split from ipob before dis year ends them think se I dey joke

anyways anyone is free to do his madness and cash in on the national cake
but one thing is for sure when Biafra will come it will not be championed by this sect of greedy fellas
be it asari or mkn or mefor are wasting their time if they think they will rule Igbos

We will go as a region with a United front

God bless Ala Igbo

God bless Ala Owerri
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) by ediko5(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Biafra issues is the joke of the century

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures / These Pictures Show That Buhari Has Soft Spot For Little Ones / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.