Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,564 members, 7,951,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim (1072 Views)

Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC / Islamic Group Attacks Buhari Govt Over Position On Hijab / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Segun Onibiyo Over 'Hate Speech' - Dogara Rabboni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by November1857(m): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2021
The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has claimed that many Muslims of Igbo extraction have fled their homes to safer places after receiving death threats from fellow Igbos for daring to convert to Islam.

According to MURIC, several mosques located in the South East have also been burnt down because of hate speech.

The group said this while calling on authors of hate speech and fake news to “rewind, soften up and show remorse.”

MURIC urged the government to begin deradicalisation of hate speech and fake news in order to douse tension in the country.

It said that if not brought under control and urgently too, the crisis caused by fake news and hate speech may result in nationwide pogrom.

MURIC fingered prominent pastors and opposition politicians among those behind hate speech.

This was contained in a statement signed by its director, Prof. Ishaq Akintola and made available to DAILY POST on Monday.

“Already, fiery, combustible and inflammatory speeches have led to the killing of Muslims and Northerners in some parts of the South East and South West,” the statement added.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/15/hate-speech-igbo-muslims-fleeing-homes-islamic-group-claims/

Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by docdes: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2021
At last, I have enough reason to conclude that MURIC is working hand in hand with the known terrorists in this country. In how many places have mosques been burnt in SE? Yet MURIC is talking about it and has never condemned any of the numerous burning of churches and killing of Christians in the North and South.

I call on educated Nigerians to complain less and DO more. After reading an article 'The Parable Of The Unwary Genius' by W. F. Heaven, I realized that the reason why a bunch of illiterates like Buhari and Ishaq Akintola are holding Nigeria to ransom is that the Nigerian intellectuals are not using what they have well. Let knowledge be power in Nigeria please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by orisa37: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2021
There are no IGBO MUSLIMS. We have IGBO/FULANI CAMOUFLAGES. THEY'RE IGBO TROUBLE SHOOTERS.
Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2021
shocked Afonja Christian doing same things to Afonja Muslims
Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by Macphenson: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2021
Okoo
Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by Beremx(f): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2021
There’s no proof in all your allegations my MURIC Terrorist Wannabe. Yes, there are few Igbo Muslims in the SE but they are hardly recognized because we are Igbo first before religion.
You cannot come with your stupid allegations to spite Igbos against other ethnic groups or government.

Useless Terrorist!!

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by Armaggedon: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2021
Muric come to East and say it. We'll help you with a job. The one that will keep you busy with silence below the ground forever. Ewu!

4 Likes

Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by 10mobile: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2021
Lalasticlala should take this post up and let's know how true the allegation is. I can see that some people are planning something bad in SE. I even had a dream last night to this effect. But all their plans have failed already.
Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by LadySarah: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2021
Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by LadySarah: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2021
I think I'm beginning to unravel this mans mission in Nigeria.The same way he's introduced religious bigotry among his ppl is what he's trying to replicate further down south.

Ishaq Akintola,you are insane!Keep your terrorist propaganda to the western region!As few as Igbo Muslims are,nobody has torched anything because it is inconsequential to us.

Anu!

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by donbachi(m): 8:39am On Mar 15, 2021
Big fat lie from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by agulion: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2021
May very hot thunder and Amardioha strike you and your stupid Islam, you want to bring curse to the SE with your terrorist filled religion mayhem and distruction

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by Mysticwebb: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2021
Who is still listening to this man that has pus as the grey mater in his brain? A highly potential terrorist, dishing out fake news yet pretending to be against fake news.
If Igbos begin burn mosque, the whole world will know.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2021
Biko, if you are not from South East, don't put your mouth in our affairs.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2021
orisa37:
There are no IGBO MUSLIMS. We have IGBO/FULANI CAMOUFLAGES. THEY'RE IGBO TROUBLE SHOOTERS.

To me igbos are not religious(except Enugu) and they are the most intolerant people in Nigeria, imagine if Yoruba Muslim or Northerners are the one doing this, they will be forming activist upadan.

IPOBTERRORISTS:
shocked Afonja Christian doing same things to Afonja Muslims

This is what I want my Yoruba Christian brothers to know, the only people that are with you and for you are your Yoruba Muslim brothers. All other ones are deceivers and pretenders.

ChangedMan1999:

Biko, if you are not from South East, don't put your mouth in our affairs.

You can put mouth in North and West matter bah? No wonder the small tribes have no respect for you hypocrite
Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by ProfAmaben(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2021
I'm 100% sure that the mod or seun that put "you must accept Allah" on nairaland is being paid by Muric to publicize them. Nairaland made me know Muric.
Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 15, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Useless Pig.

If you think that others have respect for you cowards, then you are living in fools paradise.

Is not you guys that burnt Sunday Igbohos house for trying to save you from marauding herdsmen?

I believe respect can only be earned by being wicked in Nigeria that is what Yoruba don't understand. Till we start paying you people back with your own coins is when you will know life is all about respect.
Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2021
SuperBold:

I believe respect can only be earned by being wicked in Nigeria that is what Yoruba don't understand. Till we start paying you people back with your own coins is when you will know life is all about respect.

This one is mentally ill.

From the look of things, he doesn't have relatives that will take him to the psychiatrist.

I wish he was in a developed country where he would he would be forced into a mental asylum, where his fellow mentally deranged patients are.
Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

This one is mentally ill.

From the look of things, he doesn't have relatives that will take him to the psychiatrist.

I wish he was in a developed country where he would he would be forced into a mental asylum, where his fellow mentally deranged patients are.

In a developed world, psychiatric hospital should be everywhere in ur region
Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2021
SuperBold:

In a developed world, psychiatric hospital should be everywhere in ur region

Away with you slowpoke
Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by Nwaotu10(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2021
There's no such thing as Igbo Muslim.
However, if there's, no room for them in East.

Eastern states are Christian states. It's haram to identify with any other religion other than Christianity.

I hope I made sense grin grin
Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by duro4chang(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2021
Lie lie. Mention their names now.
Re: Hate Speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Homes – Islamic Group Claim by JustCruise(m): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2021
Always looking for trouble where there's non. The originators of tribal politics because of their low self esteem, now want to introduce another form of segregation.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB/MASSOB Asylum: Offer To Protect Those Who Need It, UK Replies Federal Govt / Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition / Why I Did Not Build An Airport , As Peter Obi Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.