Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,658 members, 7,889,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) (7850 Views)

Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) / AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) / Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by Newsman01: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2021
Nigerian Singer and Songwriter, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, known professionally as Burna Boy, is well-known across the globe for his outstanding achievements in Nigeria and global music industry.

The 29-year-old Burna Boy is well recognized by Millions of people across the globe but just few are familiar with the person behind the daily look of the Grammy winner.

Currently, Burna Boy rounded his musical career around his family. His sibling of him and his Mom are playing a Major role in his music career. He employed his Mother and his younger sister from him to oversee where he turns up for events and the look he wears while approaching the public.

Yesterday, 14th day of March, 2021 we reported that the Singer won his first Grammy award. He won Best Global Music Album for Twice As Tall at the Premiere Ceremony of the 63rd GRAMMY Awards.

He graced the event visually with clothes handpicked from Dior's Wardrobe. His younger sister of him, Ronami was the one that styled the music star for the Grammy.

She had styled the singer many times and she wasn't left out of duty during the memorable night.

Torixus saw some pictures of her from her and we compiled for your view from her.

On the 4th day of March, like usual, she stayed Burna Boy and posting the photos on social media she wrote, “It's just like old times in Port Harcourt for the Ogulu family — but here the power stays on all night long. Burna's party is just getting started. "

Torixus learned that Ronami's styling work from her with her from her Elder brother from her began when she came home with a vintage Versace shirt she found in an obscure corner of South Wales. When Burna saw the outfit, he grabbed it and announced that it matched the Versace sunglasses she got him for Christmas.

Source: https://www.torixus.com/2021/03/meet-burna-boys-sister-that-styled-him.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by dawnomike(m): 8:22am On Mar 15, 2021
I love his music but i do not fancy his dress sense... She should try to make him dress better maybe that will fix his attitude.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by Onyi22(f): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2021
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by obiekunie2: 9:17am On Mar 15, 2021
he is always surrounded by family.

see his sister working on his face.

see his mom at that other end.

see his little nephew at the other side.

see his far back childhood friend and trouble maker at the other end with his fat belle.

ALWAYS SURROUNDED BY FAMILY AND CHILDHOOD FRIENDS.

THATS WHY ITS SO HARD FOR ANY OLOSHO TO BE HIS BABY MAMA.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by eMJPossibility(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2021
not the fashion sense to me but I'm happy the ogulu family is unite

why some families are scattered for no good reason

Call me to order If I'm not making sense Thank you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by saxietohgbaskie(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by heendrix(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2021
But why hin sister Bobby fall like that na....this one pass the fall of Babylon o

The guys responsible no go get forgiveness here and in heaven. hahann

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by heendrix(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2021
eMJPossibility:
not the fashion sense to me but I'm happy the ogulu family is unite United

why While some families are scattered for no good reason

Call me to order If I'm not making sense Thank you
You're now making sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by donnumber1(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2021
I love his music and fashion sense , he dress and sing in is unique ways .

@yetunsbay thanks...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by Mogajunior(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2021
cool
Burnaboy's rise to stardom is as a result of perseverance and hard work. He deserves lots of accolades. Congrat Burna.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2021
donnumber1:
I love is music and fashion sense , he dress and sing in is unique ways .
his

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by Twelfthman: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2021
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
That his collaboration with John legend on coming2america burns just kill that track...

Mehn my G dey sing biko

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by ValCon888: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
See her man face.
But I go still lash her sha..
Her bobbi is a London that has fallen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by ValCon888: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
See her man face.
But I go still lash her sha..
Her bobbi is a London that has fallen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
Odogwu! I love the fact that he's always around his friends and family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by femi4: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
Money miss road...no style at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by Mastakija(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
She wor wor lyk her broda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by merieam16(f): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mastakija:
She wor wor lyk her broda
See ya life...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by offset67(m): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
E CHOKE angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by MidaserveNG: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
Loved
Newsman01:
Nigerian Singer and Songwriter, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, known professionally as Burna Boy, is well-known across the globe for his outstanding achievements in Nigeria and global music industry.

The 29-year-old Burna Boy is well recognized by Millions of people across the globe but just few are familiar with the person behind the daily look of the Grammy winner.

Currently, Burna Boy rounded his musical career around his family. His sibling of him and his Mom are playing a Major role in his music career. He employed his Mother and his younger sister from him to oversee where he turns up for events and the look he wears while approaching the public.

Yesterday, 14th day of March, 2021 we reported that the Singer won his first Grammy award. He won Best Global Music Album for Twice As Tall at the Premiere Ceremony of the 63rd GRAMMY Awards.

He graced the event visually with clothes handpicked from Dior's Wardrobe. His younger sister of him, Ronami was the one that styled the music star for the Grammy.

She had styled the singer many times and she wasn't left out of duty during the memorable night.

Torixus saw some pictures of her from her and we compiled for your view from her.

On the 4th day of March, like usual, she stayed Burna Boy and posting the photos on social media she wrote, “It's just like old times in Port Harcourt for the Ogulu family — but here the power stays on all night long. Burna's party is just getting started. "

Torixus learned that Ronami's styling work from her with her from her Elder brother from her began when she came home with a vintage Versace shirt she found in an obscure corner of South Wales. When Burna saw the outfit, he grabbed it and announced that it matched the Versace sunglasses she got him for Christmas.

Source: https://www.torixus.com/2021/03/meet-burna-boys-sister-that-styled-him.html
Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 16, 2021
Funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by rex444(m): 4:31am On Mar 16, 2021
The fact he had to carry every one along in the family and even close buddies makes me admire his person and mehn the sister get classy sense of dressing .....she got style

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by Soulsymbol99: 6:24am On Mar 16, 2021
dawnomike:
I love his music but i do not fancy his dress sense... She should try to make him dress better maybe that will fix his attitude.

The guy get attitude trur tru undecided as em don win dis Grammy person no go hear word frm him again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by Obakovicho: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2021
obiekunie2:
he is always surrounded by family.

see his sister working on his face.

see his mom at that other end.

see his little nephew at the other side.

see his far back childhood friend and trouble maker at the other end with his fat belle.

ALWAYS SURROUNDED BY FAMILY AND CHILDHOOD FRIENDS.

THATS WHY ITS SO HARD FOR ANY OLOSHO TO BE HIS BABY MAMA.
U don c na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by Nuelito: 7:23am On Mar 16, 2021
Seen and noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Odogwu! I love the fact that he's always around his friends and family.
My guy, are you like that too?do you relate well with your family and friends

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Fashola Saves Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike / How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw) / Nigeria’s Trangender Miss Sahhara ‘shows Off Her Vagina’ In Sexy Bikini Photos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.