Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Immigration Issues. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration Issues. (660 Views)

COVID-19 Pandemic: Immigration Issues Advisory To Nigerians Traveling To UAE / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Issues. by essy4060: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2021
Good morning, all.
Upon boarding my flight yesterday, the immigration officer who inputrd my bio data of my international passport told me that he made a mistake of inter changing my picture with another guy's picture. That's if my passport is slotted, my bio data would appear, but a guy's image would appear. I am currently in Doha airport waiting for my next flight; would this constitute a problem when I get to my final destination? I am scared.
Re: Immigration Issues. by Godson1988(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
Where are you heading to.
Re: Immigration Issues. by transfer101: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Abort mission and get the necessary corrections done. You may get to spend some time in detention before your issue gets clarification if caught - especially since our Nigeria embassies abroad are next to nothing in terms of lending prompt support.

You may, however, risk it if you are going on vacation. But don’t try if for relocation because as you attempt to process your PR, the issue might come up to hunt you.
Re: Immigration Issues. by essy4060: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2021
Thank you very much, sir. The issue has been rectified. GOD bless you.
transfer101:
Abort mission and get the necessary corrections done. You may get to spend some time in detention before your issue gets clarification if caught - especially since our Nigeria embassies abroad are next to nothing in terms of lending prompt support.

You may, however, risk it if you are going on vacation. But don’t try if for relocation because as you attempt to process your PR, the issue might come up to hunt you.

(1) (Reply)

Emirates Airline To Resume Nigeria Flights From August 28 / How Much Is Dollar To Naira Rate / Holidaying Abroad In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.