Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,473 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) (26228 Views)

Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) / Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by shogsman(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
verily I say unto you don't be surprised if he sells every bottle in minutes
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by dareadewuyi: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
But his own way of looking for money better than those harvesting human parts for money rituals.

Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by ymdo(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
dimugonabo:
Why doesn't he use it to become rich?

If I discover the secret to riches, nobody go hear about am.

I will guard the secret with my life.
I usually say this to people but they don't seem to get me. Nobody will have the secret to wealth and start sharing it.

You mean I will know the secret to making billions from forex or bet9ja or any other thing and start sharing it...am I mad?
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pls where did he parked his
Range R. or Bentley or even Golf 3 or the rich making water not good for him

He is wearing N300 per yard Ankara and he selling rich making holy water bro go see your doctor. ASAP!!!

Nonsense!!!
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by therajah: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
dimugonabo:

That's why you won't discover it!
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by alshalz(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
Uyi168:
.. That head shape.. Clears throat... wink
CONNY OR FLATY?

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Uyi168: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
alshalz:
CONNY OR FLATY?
Conny..
tongue
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1384935/clergyman-sells-holy-water-streets-lagos-make-people-rich-video/
Business is packaging. He should go and do tutelage under Oyedepo, Adebayo, Apostle suleiman and the rest. The bottled water should be sold at 50k per bottle, use the money from the sale, upgrade yourself and start using yourself as an example first then Magas will start to troup in, after sometime definitely one or two Magas life will change because life is all about changes. From then you start seeing one or two Magas you will continue to use as example always and the rest Magas will continue buying 50k bottled water thinking that it will change their life while you continue living larwith the money and bringing in new stories. The story of Nigerian Pastorprenuers
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Ezmans: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mabizeka:
If he is rich he wouldn't be struggling under the sun to sell such
if Christiandom can buy tb Joshua water, oyedepo,iginla, fufuenyi, apostle Suleiman, adeboye they I'll also buy his own too
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by adeoba2008(m): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
No be Lagos.
They will buy it.
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by DICKstractor: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
undecided

Have it been approved by NAFDAC
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by hegej: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
Businext:
It takes an original to have a fake. The genuineness of Christianity is what is causing the rise of charlatans and fake clergy- whether evangelists, prophets, apostles, missionaries, pastors, deacons, Bishops, priests, venerable, all. Fake don't impersonate fake. Valueless things are not pirated, adulterated or imitated. cool

#Watch&Pray

Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by ajl: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
dimugonabo:

It's interesting that my response here came via a new knowledge I learn yesterday even though I have been aware that it's your destiny (which we yoruba call "Ayanmo" or "Ori"wink that dictate whether an individual will be rich in life. However, I never knew the foundation of this thought until yesterday. If one likes, he can pray a million times a day to God, if riches is not part of his/her destiny, there is nothing one can do.

According to a verse in the Yoruba IFA corpus called "Otura Arete" (hope I got that name right), Akapo, the topmost disciple/assistant of Yoruba deity of wisdom Orunmila (a witness of human destiny), petitioned his boss before Olodumare (GOD). His grouse was that he as the senior disciple of Orunmila, the father of wisdom and repairer of human misfortune has done everything the Ifa oracle recommended that he do, and he did every sacrifices he was advised to do, but still he continued to be ravaged by poverty and penury. How could it be that he the topmost disciple of Orunmila could be this poor. Olodumare summond Orunmila who was taken aback because such summon was unusual. There he met Akapo, his assistant, who retorted the same allegation against Orunmila in the presence of Olodumare that he always does the things recommended by his boss but yet he was in penury. There, Olodumare asked Orunmila "why is it that your closest disciple live in such state of penury, and why is his case like this". Orunmila was pained by this petition and he replied to Olodumare that "it would be fair to hear my own side of the story in order not to be one-sided". And Olodumare replied that He was equally pained by the state He saw Akapo and it's for this reason he summoned him.Then Orunmila continued that he already did all the things and sacrifices required to be done on behalf of his assistant without holding anything back, and why he has not been rewarded with good fortune can only be confirmed by asking Akapo's destiny or "Ori". Now, the "Ori" of Akapo was summoned, and was asked "is it true that it was all the things needed for Akapo sacrifices that were delivered to you by Orunmila, then Akapo's "Ori" replied "yes, all required sacrifices were delivered". Then, Olodumare asked Akapo's "Ori", then why didn't you release good fortunes to Akapo? Then Akapo's "Ori" replied that the agreement between him and Akapo before he came to the world was that good fortune would only be with Akapo towards the later part of his life. And that all his good fortune would be delivered to him at the time of his life that they both agreed to. On hearing this, Akapo became perplexed, and he prostrated flat at the feet of Orunmila, begging to be forgiven. That if he had known he wouldn't have resorted to petitioning Orunmila before Olodumare. Then, Orunmila accepted his request to be forgiven. However, Orunmila demanded from Olodumare that that from that day onward, human should never be allowed to bring petitions directly before Olodumare because humans are very good with frivolous petitions. And because Olodumare love human so much and take human issues seriously, it will be better to avoid this kind of disagreements between deities and humans, if humans are not allowed to have direct contact with Olodumare. Olodumare accepted Orunmila's demand that this was best way to go to avoid hearing one-sided stories of humans.
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
Clergyman ke,this one is just a hungry coneheaded structured element...
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Naughtysex: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see desperate lagosians buying that water, I see their problems compounding, I see them blaming Buhari. This I have seen.
General overseer Weldon

1 Like

Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Enoch07: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
Torosk1:
You'll die of poverty
see them oh!!! my friend send me ur aza so I can help your life with small tin

Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Queenserah26(f): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Let him use the water first then magnanimously share same with his loved ones undecided
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by rhektor(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
Grace001:
Prophet I no blame you jare you can’t wait for clients to come for the water as you never get your own business center

You deceived to take the water to potential clients in the street of Lagos pending when you will secure a business center.

The hustling is tough.

His own anointing water price is cheap compare to TB Joshua anointing water of 5k naira

One had anointing pool in Abuja for 50k grin
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by KenModi(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
Businext:
It takes an original to have a fake. The genuineness of Christianity is what is causing the rise of charlatans and fake clergy- whether evangelists, prophets, apostles, missionaries, pastors, deacons, Bishops, priests, venerable, all. Fake don't impersonate fake. Valueless things are not pirated, adulterated or imitated. cool

#Watch&Pray

Crap! Religion would always be the opium of the people. Brainwashed fellows.
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by emmylight4u: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
Babawo no de get money���
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pastorprenuer
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Polynek(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tinx de happen 4 Dix country
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Cashify: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
Thirsty man
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Adexandsmile(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pls just take me along
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Anieke39(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
[/color][color=#000099][right][/right][s][/s]some people wil buy . spits
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by musajo1(m): 1:40am On Mar 16, 2021
Christians with their prosperity gosple
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by HRMK: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2021
dis one pass 419 or yahoo!he shuld be given life jail!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.