Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,354 members, 7,940,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) (30561 Views)

Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes / Simi: Music Industry Pits Women Against One Another / Rita Edochie Advises Men: "Respect Motherhood, Respect Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 7:08am On Mar 16, 2021
ukaface:
once a man bleeps another woman outside his wife, is he also done with his wife?

A man can Bleep many women and still love only one. Men can detach emotions from sex

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2021
abbey621:

Hope you also understand every man wants a top woman( Boobs, ass, pretty, clean, good cook, financially capable etc) also, he just wants to be able to control her as well. Hope you keep the same reasoning when you have to share your woman with other guys unless you decide to marry a pig grin grin. If you properly read what I wrote, you would realize I was more about emotional needs than physical or sexual mating strategy that you keep referring to.

Noooo we don't need a woman who is financially stable or even educated. We just need a woman who is feminine, submissive, cooperative, fit, have fidelity and young.

I don't deal with hoes bro, I kick them to the streets.

Marriage is transactional.......commitment, time, resources, emotional stability from the man for sex from the woman. It's that simple

Why are u not considering women's sexual mating strategy though??

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:
There are more unhappily married people in your society than in the west. That’s nothing to aspire to

That's a fallacy

At least our foundation of family is not that bad as compared to the west

Western women are the most miserable and loneliest women in the world especially the unmarried and successful ones. This is pure fact.

That's why their civilization is dying, they are now doing transgenderism SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by ayusco85(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2021
Neddstark:
Let them leave if they want. Only 30% of women who leave their husbands ever get to re-marry again. The rest will end up either having defunct sex lives or becoming patronizers of the booming sextoyys market. If they are rich enough they will pay young boys to do the task.
15 years later, they will be regretting, wishing they actually settled things amicably than leaving the marriage.

Only wise women will understand this.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

Noooo we don't need a woman who is financially stable or even educated. We just need a woman who is feminine, submissive, cooperative, fit, have fidelity and young.

I don't deal with hoes bro, I kick them to the streets.

Marriage is transactional commitment, time, resources, emotional stability from the man for sex from the woman. It's that simple

Why are u not considering women's sexual mating strategy though??

Who are hoes, who are cheating husbands?
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:
We don’t hoe around together with you guys??
Who are we hoeing with if I may ask

Do you want to fight God
Look at the scriptures
The Bible prioritized female virginity over the male
In proverbs it states gracious women retain their virtue(honor) and strong men retain riches, that's God's wisdom

I don't know why mordern women will choose Feminism over God's wisdom, no wonder they are very unhappy these days

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2021
Citygal:

Who are hoes, who are cheating husbands?

Hoes are women who lack fidelity

Cheating husbands are men who are fighting their polygamous nature and become exclusive with one chic instead of them to spin plates and have many non exclusive chics and end up marrying at least two of those non exclusive chics

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by ayusco85(m): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2021
oyeb15:
He should tell them the secret of winning a mans heart completely. U won't have any reason to cheat cos you feel your wife is better than any chick.

It takes a man with self discipline to stick to one woman.
Self discipline is not easy to develop
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by colestephan86: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie has kicked against Nigerian women leaving their marriages on the ground of infidelity, IgbereTV reports.

In a video shared on his Instagram handle, he stated that women who abandon their homes due to their husband’s sexual promiscuity are only copying white women. According to him, going through multiple divorce and marriages doesn’t play out well for Nigerian women.

Using the Biblical Solomon who had 300 wives and 700 concubines, he advised women with philandering husbands to remain in their marriages.

He went on to share an interesting piece of advice to women dealing with cheating husbands.

He said:

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njtA0OLXhT0

See his post @
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMaYkWRlpaE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
That's why I love Islam. How many of their wives have you heard divorced on the grounds of cheating.
Some claim that Christianity doesn't accept many wives , it's unfortunate that the one man one wife style was and still a thing of the British that they passed to us inform of religion.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Kingcalls: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:
Can a woman who’s earning too cheat on the man?

Have u not heard of very rich women that marry toy boys and end up cheating on them with other toy boys and the husband will just look the other way...why do u think men don't like marrying women richer than them...this is the reason .... the one that provides will always control ... its a natural human law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Samadict(f): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

A woman who lacks fidelity should be left to the streets. No LovePeddler can ever make a good wife material talkless of a good mother

Kings understand this!
I see....but the wayward man should be given condoms right?
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 16, 2021
Samadict:

Yes
It's our Biological imperative
It's our polygynous nature
You can't fight science
We have 13 times testerones the sexual drive hormones than women
Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Kingcalls: 8:09am On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

Baba every woman wants the top 10% high value men.

She doesn't understand she has to share him with other women.

Women also do this things wen they are young, especially in their early 20s. Women smv peaks at 23yrs and men smv peaks at 37yrs.

If u understand women's sexual mating strategy and men's sexual mating strategy, you wont be thinking like an egalitarian equalist

U are very smart...u have said it all... women love lies ...they dont just like to face reality.... thats the difference between a man and a woman ...the man is logical in nature, the woman is emotional in nature

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are very smart...u have said ur all... women love lies ...they dint just like to face reality.... thats the difference between a man and a woman ...the man is logical in nature, the woman us emotional in nature

Women live in a bizarre world

Men live in reality

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by DEMZEE(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2021
Samadict:

A man can Bleep around and still love only one woman.... It's out nature

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2021
haulagehandlers:
is CHEATING NOT THE NORM,the man just stated the obvious........
i feel for the woman that will marry you with this mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:
I hope women listens to this legend. women should never leave their husbands no matter what. remember that whatever he does outside his pric must still return home to your waiting arms so allow us to do as we want
no wonder the yorubas say agba okangbon

Meaning wisdom is not a function of age

I use to look up to this man so highly as an elder.i thought he was one of those few decent, reasonable and disciplined elders,I should have known better

See what a supposed father and grandfather is vomiting out of his mouth... only God knows all the values he must have put in his children's head

Anyway I only respect his successful and scandal free career and how he carries himself with poise and dignity.aside that, nothing else to learn from him lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

A man can Bleep around and still love only one woman.... It's out nature
continue justifying indiscipline and self disrespect

Na from outside you go learn lesson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by haulagehandlers(m): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2021
Yewandequeen:
i feel for the woman that will marry you with this mentality.
what mentality?? Many guys that are under 40years of age would cheat.....for your information I'm not a cheat never cheated cant cheat wouldn't cheat......and as I speak to you I've voluntarily stayed off women for five years.....my wife cheated on me and I decided to stay off women.....yewande Gerrit rigth people would cheat.....its the norm.....CHEATING HAS COME TO STAY AND PEOPLE WILL...THE EARLIER YOU ACCEPT THIS THE BETTER FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2021
The woman should always visit the hospital monthly for check ups, STDs and to maintain her mental health, she needs to b psychologically fit to take care of the Almighty man and especially his kids.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
continue justifying indiscipline and self disrespect

Na from outside you go learn lesson
seriously its alarming reading all comments and seeing that most men support the cheating and indiscipline.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2021
haulagehandlers:
what mentality?? Many guys that are under 40years of age would cheat.....for your information I'm not a cheat never cheated cant cheat wouldn't cheat......and as I speak to you I've voluntarily stayed off women for five years.....my wife cheated on me and I decided to stay off women.....yewande Gerrit rigth people would cheat.....its the norm.....CHEATING HAS COME TO STAY AND PEOPLE WILL...THE EARLIER YOU ACCEPT THIS THE BETTER FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND.
Great people will cheat i get but its not healthy to see it as normal,its gross indiscipline!

You too look at it, you stayed away from women because your wife cheated on you. Thats to tell you its a wrong thing, if it were a right thing you wouldnt have stayed off her and women in general.
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by cococandy(f): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

That's a fallacy

At least our foundation of family is not that bad as compared to the west

Western women are the most miserable and loneliest women in the world especially the unmarried and successful ones. This is pure fact.

That's why their civilization is dying, they are now doing transgenderism SMH!!
keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2021
Yewandequeen:
seriously its alarming reading all comments and seeing that most men support the cheating and indiscipline.

It's biology
It's testerones
It's scientific facts
That why it is supported and men are not ashamed of it

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by cococandy(f): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2021
DEMZEE:

Women live in a bizarre world

Men live in reality
the reality where your kids belong to other men grin

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2021
cococandy:
the reality where your kids belong to other men grin
e choke

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by AuroraB(f): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:
I hope women listens to this legend. women should never leave their husbands no matter what. remember that whatever he does outside his pric must still return home to your waiting arms so allow us to do as we want
What do you know of 'Legends'
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Do you want to fight God
Look at the scriptures
The Bible prioritized female virginity over the male
In proverbs it states gracious women retain their virtue(honor) and strong men retain riches, that's God's wisdom

I don't know why mordern women will choose Feminism over God's wisdom, no wonder they are very unhappy these days

There's nothing Godly about cheating o
Being polygamous is better to marry more than one wife officially than to b carrying condom sleeping around. The old man didn't believe adultery is a sin and didn't believe we will one day stand in the presence of God for judgement.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

It's biology
It's testerones
It's scientific facts
That why it is supported and men are not ashamed of it
your moniker speaks volume
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2021
Yewandequeen:
your moniker speaks volume

It's a metaphor to represent the strength the sperm that made me passed through by defeating the millions of other sperm
Re: Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) by haulagehandlers(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2021
Yewandequeen:

Great people will cheat i get but its not healthy to see it as normal,its gross indiscipline!
I am not seeing it as normal I am facing the fact that its become normal. Go anywhere in the whole wide world cheating has become the norms.....go figure it out,in business,in relationship,in religion,examinations,e dey hard to find people Wey Neva cheat one way or the other....as for me I don't trust anybody not to cheat,I've programme myself to expect this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moet Abebe Flashes Side Boobs In New Bikini Photos / Mc Tagwaye Meets Ned Nwoko, Confirms Partnership To Support The Underprivileged / Mohbad: Suspect Detained Is Not A Licenced Nurse – Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.